Not Welcoming

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica watched the performance with an angry face. She hate her like she love fashion. Yenny were busy with her phone mean while Hyoyoung were busy changed her clothes to a normal clothes. They had finished their perfomance and waiting for the show finished. When Hyuna perfomance is done, Jessica cracked her fingers.

"Sica, be patient. Hype told me that they prepared something to make Hyuna felt alone."

"Alone ? What is it ?" 

"I don't know. They said suprised."

"She will be my roommate, right ?" Hyoyoung sat beside Jessica with a smile. 

"We have to give that girl another room. I don't want-"

"Unni !" Hyoyoung cut Jessica. "I want her to be my roommate."

"No way ! Doojoon will kick her out soon so in you dream, maknae."

"No, I am not your maknae anymore. Hyuna is your new maknae."

"You always be our maknae."

"I'm not. Hyuna is the one."

"What is wrong with you ? You like her be with us ?"

"Sica, control your breath." Jessica took a deep breath.

"I just..."

"Quiet, Hyoyoung. We are so sensitive right now, so please."

"You will like Hyuna, trust me." Hyoyoung walked out from the room. She went to Hyuna room. 

"Oh, Hyoyoung-ah !" she kiss Hyoyoung cheeks and bring her to Block B Zico.

"This is Zico. And this is Hyoyoung, a new PinkPixie member." Hyuna looks nice but Hyoyoung know it was an acting when she remember Doojoon words.

"Hey, I knew about you and I like your style." Zico praised her. Hyuna rolled her eyes without Zico noticed. Hyoyoung smile and bow.

"Thank you Zico sunbaenim."

"Sunbaenim ? Don't be so stiff. You can call me oppa. I'm your fans anyway."

"Thank you, Zico oppa." Hyuna can't stand with this.

"Okay, cut it. Let's Hyoyoung."

"Bye Hyoyoung-ah."

"Bye Zico oppa." Hyuna pull Hyoyoung to the hallway.

"What did you think you were doing ?"

"What ? I just tried to be friendly with your friends."

"My friends ? Look, let me said to you one more thing. Stay away from me."

"Then, stay away from us too." Jessica pulled Hyoyoung wrist and ogle at Hyuna. Hyoyoung were stunned with Jessica present. She took Hyoyoung back to the waiting room.

"And what exactly happen ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter