Misunderstanding

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a day Hyuna be with Baekhyun, finally they went back to dorm. Baekhyun had to prepared for his meeting with his partners. Hyuna went inside the dorm and found out Jessica and Yenny were looked at her with a furious eyes and crossed arms. Hyuna frozen in front of the door. 

"What did you do to MY maknae ?" Jessica asked her with a small step towards Hyuna. 

"Wh-what ?"

"What did you to MY maknae ?!" Hyuna blinked in surprise. "What do you think you are ? Why you want to hurt her ? What is your motive, huh ?" Jessica pushed her until her back face the wall.

"Sica unni, I can explain it."

"Explain ? You are a liar. You think I will trust you ?"

"Sica unni, I want to meet Hyoyoung."

"Meet her ? For what ? To hurt her ?" Hyuna shooked his head.

"No, I want to explain something to her. It's just misunderstanding. Please."

"You hurt her, Hyuna-ah. I don't know why you are being so devil ! She do nothing to you."

"I know and I'm sorry. Please let me see her."

"She be kind with you. She is the ONLY ONE who accept you in this house. She is the ONLY ONE who think positive about you. Do you know that ?" Hyuna lost her words. 

"Unni, I just want to meet her and explain everything."

"Liar !" Hyuna pushed Jessica away and ran to her room but Yenny held her wrist.

"Unni, please."

"You go no where, Hyuna-ah. Don't hurt her more." Yenny said in a calm tone but that is not a request but that is an ordered.

"Unni, just let me met her."

"No. Stop hurting her."

"Unni, I don't meant to hurt her ! Please !"

"Don't trust her, Yenny-ah. A liar will always be a liar." Hyuna ran out from the dorm and went to the practice room. She cried alone in there until her tears don't want to flowing anymore. She stayed there until the midnight. Baekhyun were already reached the dorm without realized what had happened. She stood up and face the mirror. 

"I don't meant to hurt you, Hyoyoung-ah. I'm sorry." Hyuna play the music and started to dance with passion. She danced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter