Introducing Part 2

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, wake up ! It's morning already !" the voice makes everyone in that house pulled their blanket to hide their face. The owner of the voice, Doojoon opened the door next to his room. 

"Kan ! Wake up, we have training today !" Kan, 20 years old were growled. Doojoon shook his head and went to his youngest member. He opened the door and his eyes were wide opened when he saw Baekhyun already shower himself. Baro still in bed and snoring.

"You had woken up ?"

"Yes, hyung. I'm want to eat breakfast hyung." Baekhyun make a cute face but Doojoon rolled his eyes.

"Wake your member and Kan first. I going to make breakfast." Doojoon turned his back and start to make move to kitchen which a step away from Baekhyun room. 

"Okay, hyung." Baekhyun wake his roommate first, Baro. Baro growled and sigh before he woke up and straight headed to the bathroom. Baekhyun smiling and went to his hyung, Kan room. He knocked the door even though the door already opened. He went inside and pull the blanket away from Kan and waking up his hyung. He tickled Kan, he jumped over the bed, he sing with a loud voice and it works ! Kan woke up and ruffled his hair. 

"Way to go, hyung ! Hurry up ! We have training today ! Doojoon hyung already make a breakfast. I bet it pancake."

"I don't want to eat pancake." he murmured to Baekhyun.

"I like pancake hyung. Go to shower right now. Baro already in bathroom. You should be ashamed, hyung."

"Yah, Baekhyun !" Kan shouted at Baekhyun but he already went to the door while chuckled. 

"Hurry up, hyung !" Baekhyun remind him. Kan sigh and laid down his body in the bed back. Baekhyun sat on the chair in front of the Doojoon back. Their dining table have 6 chairs. Their dorm are same one like PinkPixie house and their house are next to that girls group. Their president want them to live in one place and on a same land. 

"Hyung, what are we going to eat for today ?"

"Pancake, Baekhyun-ah !" Doojoon answer his maknae without turned his face.

"Oh, I hope it's going to be delicious."

"It will, Baekhyun-ah." Doojoon put the pancake on the dining table. Baekhyun look excited. He started to poke the pancake and take one to put on his plate. He started to eat. Doojoon shooked his head.

"Slow down, maknae !" Doojoon step inside Kan room and wake his brother before push him to his bathroom. Doojoon looked at Baekhyun and Baro room.

"Baro had woken up ?"

"Already, hyung. He take his shower."

"Okay. I'm going to shower." Doojoon went inside his room and locked his door. Everyone in this house have their own bathroom except for Baekhyun and Baro because they share a room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yenny were making a breakfast when she saw Jessica already dress up. She sat on the couch and opened the television. Suddenly, Hyuna went out and rolled his eyes when she saw Jessica.

"Hyuna, do you have a bath or not ?"

"Not yet, unni." Hyuna drink the water before sat on the chair at dining table while looking at Jessica.

"Jes unni, you are not felt guilty ?" Hyuna asked her. Jessica turned her face and gave a glare. "Are you not felt guilty for your yesterday mistake ?" Hyuna tried to make Jessica mad. Yenny realized that. She gave a sign to Jessica to be patient.

"I do but it just a small mistake. Nothing will happened."

"Noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter