New Member

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now, did everyone calm down ?" Yenny asked them after there is no words came out from each other lips. Jessica giggled at Yenny. 

"Yenny-ah, you really love her, don't you ?" Doojoon asked Yenny while get up from his sit. Baro, Kan and Baekhyun follow their leader and all of them including Jessica and Yenny walked back to their dorms.

"I didn't ! I hate her as much as you guys hate her."

"Right !" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Sica-ah !" Yenny push Jessica away but then they laughed.

"Okay, you guys got me." Yenny finally found out the trick.

"Noona are so slow, did you know that ?" Baro said while chuckled. Yenny chased him and when she did, she slap the second youngest in Hype. 

"Noona are childish ! I never knew that !" Kan tried to lift up Yenny anger. 

"Yah !" 

"Okay, stop 'praised' your noona." Doojoon tease Yenny too.

"Oppa are the same one !" Yenny sighed. Jessica hugged her. They laughed but then sound of a car makes them stop. It's their president car. They started to faster their steps and stop when they saw President Yoochun walked out from the car. In another door, there is one girl came out and makes them attract. The girl smile and bow to them. They bow back in shocked.

"What's going on, Yoochun-ssi ?" asked Doojoon as a leader. Hyoyoung stand beside Yoochun and bow 90 degree again. They bowed again with an awkward feeling.

"This is a new member of PinkPixie, Hyoyoung." Baekhyun did not blinked when she saw Hyoyoung. His hearts really beating with a fast pace. 

"So, she will replace Hyuna ?" Jessica asked president while looked at Hyoyoung.

"Yes."

"Re-replace ?" Hyoyoung looks confused. Yoochun smile and looked at her.

"Someone doesn't know what is going on, huh ?" Jessica walked closer to her and her hair. She patted her shoulder and smirked. "Why don't you get inside the dorm and we will told you." Jessica push her to Yenny. Baekhyun move as he afraid that the new girl will fall but then he stopped. 

"Don't be scary. My name is Yenny."

"I knew it Yenny sunbae. My name is Hyoyoung." Hyoyoung introduce herself.

"Let's go take a tour in your dorm." Jessica pull Hyoyoung to their dorm. Yenny shrugged and shook his head.

"She will not doing anything to that new girl, right ?" Doojoon asked.

"Maybe not... yet." Yenny looked at President Yoochun.

"Oh, yeah. Her luggage were at the back." President Yoochun told them.

"I will take the luggage." Baekhyun were willing to help. "I will help you, Baekhyun-ah !" Baro followed Baekhyun. Yenny sighed while Doojoon looked PinkPixie dorm with a nervous eyes.

"She will be fine, right ?" Kan asked Yenny. 

"Let's check." Yenny walked towards her dorm followed by Doojoon, Kan and President Yoochun. Baekhyun pull the luggage while Baro followed Baekhyun.

"Is it enough for her ?" Baro asked her roommate.

"I don't know. You asked her."

"One luggage only. She is the girl." Baro patted his shoulder and ran to PinkPixie dorm. Leave Baekhyun alone to pull the luggage. While in the girl dorm, Jessica were being nice with Hyoyoung but she have another intentions to her. 

"This is your room. Alone and creepy." Hyoyoung looks confused. Jessica pull Hyoyoung to the kitchen and showed her all of the thing in kitchen.

"I love cooking. Maybe one day I will make a breakfast for sunbae." Jessica stunned but then she rolled her eyes and leave her alone in the kitchen. In a same time, others were went inside their dorm. They looked at Jessica then Hyoyoung then Jessica back.

"I can't do this. She's not guilty anyway." Yenny smile.

"Good. Okay Hyoyoung, did you know where your room is ?" Yenny closer to Hyoyoung. She nodded and point the last room in the back. That room have a lot of space. Doojoon and the others sat o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter