3 Month Later...

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fans were supporting Baekhyun and Hyoyoung relationship and they love to saw  them together. Now, they were in a way to go to the music program. Today is Hyuna comeback with her solo. Doojoon were joined them too even he and Hyuna were not close yet. 

"Baekhyo !" fans shouted their nickname. Hyoyoung and Baekhyun were held their hands tightly together. Finally, they enter the building. 

"Dude, today is my comeback but you stole the spotlight." Hyuna whined when they arrived at the waiting room. Baekhyun and Hyuna smile. Hyunseung were fixed his hair. Yes, Hyunseung. Their choreographer will make her debut as a singer right now with Hyuna. 

"Oppa, you look great." Jessica pat his shoulder. 

"Wished me luck." Hyunseung sighed. Finally, their turn to be on stage came. Everyone support them and Hyuna took Hyunseung hands to walked together to the stage. 

"You will be fine oppa."

"I will because I have you." Hyunseung smile at Hyuna and Hyuna smile back. Yes, 3 months together. Practice the y dance all day long. For sure, heart will skip a beat when love were spill out from their mouth. They started to be a couple a month ago and everyone knew that except fans and reporters. Hype and PinkPixie were concentrate on the television until Hyuna and Hyunseung were called on the stage. They started to clapping. Hyuna and Hyunseung started to dance and everyone were shocked to watched the dance.

 

 

The fans were shouted to Hyuna and Hyunseung before the other parts of dance that really make them shocked. The fans keep shout their name and singing along with them. After the stage, two of them back to the waiting room.

"You guys are hot !" Kan shouted. Hyuna and Hyunseung smiling at him. After the music program, they went back to home. Hyunseung asked Hyuna to go somewhere with him and she agreed. Hyoyoung and Baekhyun kept hugging at pond fountains. Baro were watched the drama with Kan. Doojoon were busy worried about Hyuna. Yenny and Jessica were having their meal together.

"It's almost 7 months we love each other."

"And 3 months being a couple." Baekhyun her hair. Hyoyoung draw something on his chest. 

"I love you."

"I love you to, my sweetie." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter