Surprise Visit

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The third teaser came out and Hyoyoung didn't thinked about that at all because she still upset with the haters. She don't thinked that she did anything wrong except took over Hyuna position. But that is not her wish. She thought when she joined the group, she will get along with Hyuna but that was not happen. Now, the group were still in trio and she is the maknae. Hyoyoung sighed.

"Are you in trouble ?" Hyoyoung looked behind her. Baekhyun were smiled. Hyoyoung sighed again and looked to the pond. Baekhyun sat beside her. 

"I'm sorry. Maybe you want to be alone in here."

"If you knew, what are you doing right here ?" asked Hyoyoung with sarcasm tone. Baekhyun felt guilty. He held her hands and she did not struggle. 

"I'm sorry for not being with you when all of this happen. You know my schedule, right ?" 

"I don't know but Doojoon oppa or Yenny unni will told me." Hyoyoung still looked at the water. Baekhyun nodded.

"Ignore all of those things because it's not worth it. I know you are a strong person so beat them !"

"They are my fans even though they hurt me. I don't mind but I just can't accepted this." Baekhyun hugged her. Hyoyoung land her head to his chest. 

"Look, whatever happen, I want you know that I will always loving you. Okay ?" Hyoyoung nodded. "That's my girl." they don't talked for a while. But suddenly, Hyoyoung remember something and raised her head.

"Do you find the nickname ? Or you gave up ?" Baekhyun startled.

"Nick-nickname ?" he rubbed his neck and smile.

"You don't think about that, right ?"

"I..."

"I told you I want the nickname."

"I-I.."

"Don't lie to me, Baekhyun-ah." Hyoyoung makes her eyes looked small and pointed a fingers to Baekhyun. 

"Yah, I'm busy. I...I forgot !" 

"Forgot ?"

"Yeah. Look, I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean it." Hyoyoung walked away from him and Baekhyun had to chased her.

"Yeah, right. When you told me you found the nickname, you called my name. That is not a nickname." Hyoyoung said while walked away from him. He looks guilty. 

"I'm sorry."

"Baro called me little princess. Doojoon oppa called me cutie. You ?" Hyoyoung sighed. Baekhyun keep chased her. 

"Doojoon oppa called you that ? Since when ?"

"Since he took me from company to home." Hyoyoung spun around. Baekhyun frozen. "I'm not mad. I'm not upset. But I..I really feel alone right now. Even Yenny unni and others be with me all the time."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I'm feeling too emotional right now. I'm sorry." Baekhyun hugged her. Hyoyoung cried on his shoulder. "I miss my family. I want my oppa. I want them." Hyoyoung told him. 

"Hyoyoung-ah !" Doojoon went outside. They break the hugged and Hyoyoung wiped her tears. 

"Hyung, why ?"

"Why are you make Hyoyoung cry ?" Doojoon looked at him with furious eyes. 

"Oppa, it's not like that. I just missed my family."

"Well, guess what ? Your family is here !"

"What ? That is not funny." they blinked at each other. 

"Yes and I'm not kidding. Yoochun-ssi were on his way coming in here with your family. Hurry up ! Dress up yourself. Don't make them worried so much." Hyoyoung nodded and went inside her dorm. Baekhyun came closer to his hyung.

"Is it true, hyung ?"

"I am not a liar, Baekhyun-ah." Baekhyun looked happy. 

"Well, at least, she found her spirit back."

"Why she cried just now ?"

"Hyung, she missed her family. She felt alone at here."

"Alone ? B-but we were with her."

"I know but it's not enough. She don't do anything yet. Just a teaser but she already got her own haters. Is that mean ?" Baekhyun defends her. 

"Yeah. But right now, we have to do a preparations for her family. I heard all of her family came over here."

"That's good. She missed all." Baekhyun walked to his dorm.

"Or is it you who want to meet all of her family ?"

"Hyung !" Doojoon chuckled and followed him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, they arrived. Hype were already outside of their dorm while Yenny were alone standing in front of their dorm. Hyoyoung and Jessica were busy preparing the food. 

"Guys, this is Hyoyoung family." They bowed to all of them. Hyoyoung went outside and went  straight to Minhyuk. She hugged Minhyuk tightly.

"Oppa !" Minhyuk hugged her back. Baekhyun were suprised with her. Jessica too. They watched them with shocked. Hyoyoung didn't let go her arms.

"How are you ?"

"I missed you !" Baekhyun gulped his salive while Baro smile. 

"We missed you too. Everything were fine right ?" Hyoyoung break the hugged.

"You read the news right ?"

"Kind of. The television told us too." Hyoyoung looked at Eunji and they hugged. 

"I missed you !"

"I missed you too !" Hyoyoung answer her back. Then, Hyoyoung hugged Minwoo and Seungmi. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter