Past Story

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Hyoyoung were reading the book in PinkPixie living room. Yenny were cooking dinner for everyone including Hype and Jessica help her. Hyuna were watched the television without bother to looked at the couple. Suddenly Kan entered the house with a smile. He sat beside Hyuna. They watched the television. 

"I don't like this book." Hyoyoung whined after she closed the book. Baekhyun wrap his arms around Hyoyoung shoulder. 

"What's wrong ?" 

"Sad ending. I hate sad ending." Hyoyoung sighed. Baekhyun smile. 

"I hate it too but the storyline were amazing right ?" Baekhyun rubbed her cheek using his thumb. 

"Amazing." Hyoyoung rolled her eyes and stood up. Baekhyun let her go and continue his reading. The house became crowded after Doojoon and Baro joined them. Hyoyoung help Yenny and Jessica in the kitchen. 

"Hyuna-ah, can you please get me the rags in the store ?" Jessica asked her help. 

"Wait a sec." Hyuna opened the store door and took one before she spun around and bumped to Doojoon. "Oh, I-" Hyuna looked up and when she knew who, she startled. 

"Be careful." Doojoon walked away. Hyuna clears and went to the kitchen. 

"Can I help with something ?" Hyuna asked them.

"Are you sure ?" Hyoyoung raised her eyebrows. 

"Look, I know I'm not good but maybe for cutting, I'm great." she praised herself. 

"Dream off !" Jessica gave her a tomato to cut. Hyuna took the knife and cut it with care. Doojoon saw what Hyuna did and he felt worried. Suddenly, Hyuna scream. Every eyes looked at her. Doojoon hurried up went to her side. 

"What are you thinking ?" Doojoon pull Hyuna to sink and washed her blood. Everyone were worried. Hyuna close her eyes and hugged Yenny arm.

"Since when you are interested in cooking and cutting thing ? Look at you !" Doojoong nagged at her. Yenny looked at him and rubbed her back. 

"You will be fine." Yenny calm her down. 

"I will take a bandage." Kan rushed to the side and took a small bandage for her wound. After he wahsed the blood away, Doojoon put some oil on her wound and Hyuna accidently buried her face on his chest. Doojoon focus on doing his job and in the same time, he don't want to hurt her. 

"This." Kan gave him the bandage. Doojoon wrap the bandage on her wounds. Hyuna still buried her face. 

"You fine now." Hyuna sniff and looked at her finger. "You are safe now." Hyuna looked at Doojoon.

"I'm sorry. Your shirt."

"It's okay. Just sit there and don't do anything ! Stay away from the kitchen." Hyuna nodded slightly. Hyoyoung took Hyuna to the living room. Everyone were pay attention to Hyuna. 

"It's alright, Doojoon oppa. She will be fine." Yenny held his arm.

"Don't let her close to the kitchen forever !" Yenny nodded. Doojoon left the house after took a glance towards Hyuna. Everyone were surrounding Hyuna. 

"Everyone, the dinner are ready." Yenny shouted to them. Everyone looked don't have the appetite after what had happened. 

"I don't want to eat." Kan looked at Hyuna finger. 

"Me too." Baro rubbed his neck. 

"Guys, you have to eat." Jessica kick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter