Hyoyoung-ah !

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ireol jul arasseo uh
Moreuneun jeonhwabeonhoga tteul ttaebuteo
Geuttaebuteo ireol jul arasseo

 

 

Baekhyun were practicing with others members but his mind are not with him right now. When he turns to sang, he forgot. When he have to move like the others, he doesn't. He always remember Hyoyoung. A few times he knocked his head while sighed. After a lunch, they took a break. Their choreographer and vocal trainer asked Baekhyun to meet with them at the hallway outside of their practice room.

"What is wrong with you today ?" his vocal trainer mad at him. Their choreographer crossed his arm. Baekhyun sighed and ruffled his hair. 

"I'm sorry, Narsha-ssi."

"You better be. I don't want you to lost your focus." Narsha warned him.

"Your comeback are two days more, Baekhyun. You should focus. Do you have any problem ?" his choreographer, Hyunseung warned her too. Baekhyun shooked his head.

"Go practice. We are going to talk about this to President Yoochun." Baekhyun looked around and sighed. 

"Get inside. When I'm back, your step and vocal must be perfect." Hyunseung left him with no choice. Baekhyun nodded and went inside the practice room. Every member were set their eyes to Baekhyun. Baekhyun don't realized that and he sat in the corner.

"I will talk to him." Baro offered himself. Doojoon and Kan nodded without hesitations. Baro went to Baekhyun and sat next to him. 

"Sorry, Baro-ah. I messed up." 

"It's okay. We always messed up. If we have a problem. So, what is yours ?" Baro asked him straight. He don't want to wasted the time. Two day left. Baekhyun smirked.

"I don't know. Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter