Shocked News

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why you take Hyuna back into our group, Yoochun-ssi ?" Yenny asked him with a calm tone. She don't want to make this situation more worst. Hyoyoung kept silent while looked at the situation. She looked at Hype and Jessica face. They all looked mad and it makes Hyoyoung terrified.

"I think is good for Hyoyoung safety. I think-"

"What a reason !" Jessica mad. President Yoochun felt guilty but this is his decision. 

"Hyoyoung are safe with us ! She don't have any haters right now. All of the haters became her fans. That is a stupid reason that I ever heard from you, President Yoochun." Kan stomped her fist to the table. 

"You think, you bring that girl back to us, it will change everything ? It will NOT !" Baro shouted. 

"Baro-ah." Hyoyoung started to feel more afraid. 

"Guys, you scare her." President Yoochun pointed a finger to Hyoyoung. Everyone looked at Hyoyoung.

"I'm fine but.... this is not the way to solve a problem. There must be another way rather than yell, fist, or...."

"We can't be so soft about this, Hyoyoung-ah. She is our enemy. I told you that. We hate her." Jessica cutted her.

"SO MUCH !" Baekhyun added.

"But..... this is not they way. Maybe-"

"We are sorry, cutie. If you want to get out, I will accompany you." Hyoyoung nodded faster. Doojoon stood up and Hyoyoung followed him. They went out and the meeting was still proceed. Doojoon and Hyoyoung went to their small cafe at lobby. Doojoon ordered an orange juice for Hyoyoung and a coffee for him. The workers immediately make it. In this small cafe, everything is free but it just for the Elementz family including the other workers in here. After he got their drink, Doojoon went back to Hyoyoung. He sat in front of Hyoyoung.

"Are you okay ?" Doojoon held her hand.

"You think they will be okay ? Yoochun-ssi lookd depressed."

"He deserves that."

"I don't know exactly what happen but I think we can get along with Hyuna. Once again." Hyoyoung tried to make Doojoon heart melt with her advice.

"We hate her, Hyoyoung-ah. You knew that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter