No Haters ?

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyoung were afraid about what will happen between she and Noori. She don't want to have any controversy at this moment. She had just debut with PinkPixie member and this was not good for her career. Baekhyun came from behind and wrap his arms around her neck. Hyoyoung looked up to see who and when she knew who, she sighed. 

"I don't like your sigh." Baekhyun kiss her hair. Hyoyoung closed her eyes. She felt embarassed to Baekhyun. Baekhyun is the one that she love but the news with Noori will broke his heart. She knew it. 

"I love you." Hyoyoung said while her eyes closed. 

"I knew and I love you too." Baekhyun held her hands this time but still facing her back. 

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. 

"For what ?" 

"For hurting you." Hyoyoung tears started to burst out. Baekhyun let go of her hands and Hyoyoung felt empty. She spun and still saw Baekhyun standing behind her. 

"When were you hurting me ? Tell me. And please do not waste your tears." Baekhyun wiped her tears. Hyoyoung sniff. 

"You want fans to know about us but they...." Baekhyun kiss her lips before she end her sentence. Hyoyoung kiss him back before pulled back. They opened their eyes. 

"They knew about me and Noori." Hyoyoung end her sentence.

"You and Noori are just friends, right ?" Hyoyoung nodded. "So, there is nothing for you to worried about. You guys were discussing about our liner meeting, right ?" Hyoyoung nodded again. "Then, relax." Hyoyoung nodded again before she hugged his waist and leaned her head on his chest. 

"I love you. I trust you and I always support you in everything."

"But I feel guilty." 

"Why do you have to feel guilty ?" Hyoyoung looked up to Baekhyun and their eyes met. 

"You want to tell the fans about us but the scandal about me and Noori will be spread. I..."

"Don't feel guilty. You know I'm fine." Baekhyun her hair and Hyoyoung smile a little bit. Baekhyun push Hyoyoung head to his chest and now they hugging at pond fountains in peace. 

"But why Noori just call me to talk about our liner meeting ?" Hyoyoung started questioning Noori actions. Baekhyun chuckled. 

"I and Baro just knew about it and I promised to tell you about it but we just busy in love until I forgot about it." Hyoyoung slap his arms. "I'm sorry." Hyoyoung wrap her arms more tight on his waist. 

"Are you going to hug me all day long ?" Baekhyun . 

"You want me to let you go ?" Hyoyoung let her arms go but Baekhyun held and gave her a signed. Hyoyoung hugged him back. They hugged until someone called them. Baekhyun looked behind him and Hyoyoung stare at them. 

"There you are." Hyuna said.

"What's wrong ?"

"Bad news ?" Hyuna looked at the couple before she and Baro looked at each other. "I think."

"What is it ?" Hyoyoung felt the butterflies in her stomach.

"Rumors abo-." Hyoyoung ran to dorm. They were shocked to saw her left them. 

"Well, that was fast." Baro chuckled and three of them walked back to the dorm. Hyoyoung eyes were widened open like she can't believe it. Baekhyun her hair.

"Why are you hugging him in front of the public ?" Jessica asked him. Baekhyun confused. Hyoyoung shooked her head.

"I thought you guys don't want tell the fans about you two. Now, what happen ?" Kan interrupted. Yenny stood up.

"This is one of your plan ? Or mistake ?" all of the eyes in this dorm were looked at both of them.

"Wh-why are you asking me about it. That was a story about..."

"Us." Hyoyoung cut him before he finished. Baekhyun looked at her. 

"What are you saying ?"

"The news are about us and not about me and Noori." Hyoyoung were confused too. 

"You and who ?" Hyuna raised her eyebrows. 

"Noori." Hyoyoung whispered but still can be heard. 

"Noori ? Our friends ?" Hyoyoun nodded. "You kidding me." 

"Yesterday, he met me, right ? We went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter