On The Way To Showcase

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years were passed just like a dream. Everything happened in a blinked.  Now, Jessica has her own boutique. She designed all of the item from head to the toe. She really a fashion designer right now. She sold her designed clothes and got to meet her favourite fashion designer in accident, Valentino Garavani last year when she and Elementz artist were doing their showcase in Paris. She also the stylist in Elementz. The leader all of them all. 

Yet, Doojoon and Yenny started to focus on acting career but still active in a group. Doojoon already received an award after all of his hard working as an actor. Yenny still doing her best to got an award like Doojoon and impressed people with her acting. In personal, Doojoon already had a girlfriend and he did not hiding about their relationship. He and 4minute Gayoon were got in a rank as a sweetest couple along idol. They were in love almost two years and Yenny were busy to think about a boyfriend right now. 

Kan ! He loves dancing and he already had his own dance studio. His dance studio were closer to the Elementz. Only a person who really want to learn how to dance can get in after an accident where all the fans broke to the studio and disturb him to teach other people to dance. Now, who really got Kan attention, he will tell President Yoochun and that person will be in audition to be Elementz artist just like him. He also had an assistant while he was gone for activities as a singer. His assistant is his girlfriend and even though her height were not like him but she is the special one. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Baro were busy preparing his Japanese solo debut. Before he got in Japanese market with a group but now he will entered alone. Now, he was busy learning Japanese languange and sometimes he can't remember the easier word. Baro also featuring with Kan in his new song as a rapper in Kan song. He also wrote a few lyrics in a few song for a few artist.

Hyuna and Hyunseung were revealed their relationship to public after a few weeks they promote their song. Fans captured those picture and upload on internet. Hyuna and Hyunseung had to told the fans about them. 

 

 

Since then, they started to opened their mind to the fans and kept dating in public. Hyunseung was still a choreographer in Elementz but sometimes Hyuna or Kan will took place. They were like lead choreographer for Elementz and Hyunseung was the main. 

President Yoochun married to Narsha last year. It was suprising to Elementz family but in a same time, they were happy. Now, Narsha were 9 months pregnant and wait for birth time. Since then Doojoon, Yenny, Jessica and Kan will took over his place. But often Kan who will take care of the company because he always had a lot of free time. President Yoochun were pay more attention to his wife but when it's come to a group that will debut, he will came over to the company.

Baekhyun new career was composer. And now he was busy making a music for Kan new song and also wrote the lyrics for that song. A few artist got his art to do their comeback or debut. But mostly for their debut and they will be popular in a second. Baekhyun got his own recording studio near their practice room at dorm. 

And Hyoyoung were busy acting same like Doojoon and Yenny but she doesn't got a lot of offer to acting because she always concentrate on her singing career. Her new drama will be on air next month and Hyoyoung were really anticipating for that. She didn't do any solo career as her member because she help Baekhyun as a lyricist. 

"Hey, you are not going ?" Hyoyoung said while bent down and hugged Baekhyun from behind. He was busy in his recording studio. 

"A sec, sweetie." Hyoyoung smile when she heard that nickname. Baekhyun switch off everything and stood up. Hyoyoung fixed his hair. "Let's go." they went out and walked to their dorm while holding hands. The land were changed. Near their dorm, President Yoochun build a few dorm for trainies. Their trainies bowed to them and Baekhyun waved his hands. Hyoyoung just smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter