Nickname

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You did it !" Yenny hugged Hyoyoung. All of them were there except Hype because they have schedule. Jessica hugged her too after Yenny let her go. President Yoochun patted her shoulder.

"I thought I already dead when I saw all of them."

"It's okay, Hyoyoung-ah. You will become familiar with all of those light." Jessica advised her. Hyoyoung nodded. Hyunseung and Narsha were watched them until they had a chance to congrate her. 

"Congratulation, Hyoyoung-ah."

"Ah, Narsha-ssi. Thank you." Hyoyoung glare at President Yoochun. He just smiled. Hyunseung came and shake hands with her.

"Congrate Hyoyoung-ah. Hope your passion will still be on fire."

"I will, Hyunseung-ssi. Thank you for coming." 

"The council were over so get back to dorm now." President Yoochun orderd them. For the first time, the reporters snapped the picture of PinkPixie with a new member. They smiled and the manager drove to their dorm but not to Hyoyoung. She had to do her singing practice. 

"Rest when you feel tired, Hyoyoung-ah." Yenny showed her firmness. Jessica nodded her head as she want to gave her and advice too. 

"Okay, unni. Clean the house."

"Yah !" Hyoyoung laughed. 

"Cook for Hype oppa too. They must be exhausted after all those shows."

"To who ? Baekhyun ?"

"Unni !" Hyoyoung tried to slapped Jessica but Jessica already out from the car. Yenny close the door and the manager drove her to the Elementz. After they arrived, Hyoyoung walked to the singing room and she knew Narsha already wait for her. 

"Sorry I'm late, Narsha-ssi."

"Oh no. I had just arrived. So let's practice. For your information, today is your last day for practice your singing ability. You are great. So, for tomorrow, you will sing the song for the teaser and I hope you will sing with the feeling." Hyoyoung were happy and glad to heard that.

"Thank you very much, Narsha-ssi."

"Don't dissapointed me. If not, today is not your last day."

"Okay, Narsha-ssi." with that spirit, Hyoyoung tried her best to sing with the feeling and impressed her trainer. After 6PM, they were done with the practice and went back home. Baekhyun waited for her in front of the dorm. 

"Hi little princess."

"Hi Baro !" Hyoyoung waved to him. Baekhyun face became flat with that call.

"Baro ? I'm Baekhyun. Your love !" 

"No. Only Baro called me little princess. So, you are Baro."

"Can't I call you that ?"

"No way ! Then, I'm not special to you." Hyoyoung walked to her dorm and climb the stairs.

"Okay. What should I call you ?" Hyoyoung turned to him and rolled her eyes. She thinked.

"Maybe you should thinked about it. I'm tired and I have a happy news to unni."

"What is the news ? I want to know. I want to be the first one to know the news." Hyoyoung came closer to him and pinch his cheeks.

"Cannot ! Think about my nickname and I will tell you. Bye." Hyoyoung ran to her dorm door and opened it. Baekhyun can't chased her because she was too fast. Baekhyun went to pond fountains and tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter