Work Hard

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Watch your step, Hyoyoung-ah." Hyunseung were trained her for her teaser. Hyoyoung trained as good as she can. She were in practice room since 6AM. She jogged to Elementz Entertainment and she practice alone in practice room before Hyunseung came in and looks shocked with her presence. It's been 12 hours since she practicing. She do not stop to rest. Her choreographer were tired to teach her too because of her spirit. 

"Okay, let's rest." Hyunseung sat on the floor.

"I will practice. Don't worry." Hyunseung sighed while looked at her. Hyoyoung kept dancing with the music. She repeat again and again until Hyunseung asked her to stop. 

"I need to practice, Hyunseung-ssi."

"You will break your ankle."

"If I dance with the right count, nothing will happen. Right ?" Hyoyoung makes him stunned. "Just watch. I will practice." Hyoyoung back to her position.

"Why are you being like this ? You will hurt yourself if you act like this." Hyunseung upset.

"I have to."

"For what ? If you want to debut faster, then take a rest. You will hurt !" 

"I have to ! It's for PinkPixie sake ! It's for Hype sake ! I have to show my best to people out there !" Hyoyoung cried but she tried to hold in it and dance again. Hyunseung realized that and shooked his head. He out from the room and went to President Yoochun room. Hyoyoung kept practice. Hyunseung knocked the door and came in.

"Any problem ?" President Yoochun asked him before he got closer to him.

"Yes. Hyoyoung don't want to stop from practice. I'm afraid that she might hurt herself."

"She don't take a rest ?"

"For 12 hours."

"12 ?" President Yoochun looked his watch.

"She came here in 6AM ?"

"Yes. Did anything happen yesterday ? She don't look happy when I asked her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter