Find Partner

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon were laid on his bed while holding his handphone. He were tried to find a suitable person that can sing with him in ballad.  He want to showed to his fans that he capable in something and takes everyone attention.

Meanwhile, dancing machine of Hype, Kan were busy meeting with a composer and lyricist for his new pop dance song. He want to showed to fans that he is truly dancing machine. He want to prove that he can dance but at the same time, he can sang live and not in lip sync.

Baro were totally absorbed by the lyrics. He really can wrote some lyrics but he still had to meet their lyricist to got more good feeling in the lyrics. When he wrote the song, he already imagine with who he should sang. Baro already decided that he want to duet with Miss A Min. They tone of the song were suitable for her voice. Meanwhile, Hype maknae were busy wrote his lyrics without noticed time passes. He play the piano and sing at the same time. 

PinkPixie were busy with their interview and it always mention about Hyuna. Yes, President Yoochun already make a press conference about Hyuna joined the group back. Meanwhile Hyuna plan with one of Beast member were postponed because of those issue. They want to consider back before make it into a solid decision. 

Hyuna were watched Baekhyun practice at Elementz alone. Playing the piano and sing with emotion. He really Baekhyun that Hyuna like. Hyuna went inside the room and makes Baekhyun focus lost.

"What do you want ?" Baekhyun asked annoying.

"Nothing. I just walked by and... I saw you. Nice song." Hyuna praised him without any attention.

"Yeah, whatever. Can you please go ?" Baekhyun don't looked at her at all. Hyuna smile in a good way.

"I'm sorry for disturbing but really. Nice song." Hyuna praised him again. Baekhyun looked at her. 

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. I gotta go. Bye." Hyuna left and makes Baekhyun looks confused with her attitude. Baekhyun continue his practice. Hyuna make her way to lobby and she met Doojoon who busy with his handphone.

"I found out about you guys make a solo debut. Baro will partner with Min unni. How about you ?" Hyuna tried to be nice. Doojoon smirked.

"None of your bussiness." Doojoon bumped into her shoulder intentionally. Hyuna smile without said anything and move on. Doojoon called someone and the call got answered.

"Dongwoon-ah, this is Doojoon. How are you ?" Doojoon asked him.

"Ah, hyung ! I'm fine. You ? Why are you calling me suddenly ?" 

"I'm good. Dongwoon-ah, can I ask you a favor ?"

"What is it, hyung ?" Doojoon chuckled when he heard Dongwoon voice.

"Our president asked us to make a solo debut but I want to be partner with you. So, what do you think ? You will help me ?" Doojoon asked him straight. He knocked President Yoochun door. Then voice asked him to came in and he walked in. 

"Ye-" President Yoochun froze when Doojoon gave him a sign to shut up. 

"Be your partner ?"

"Yes. For my song. I wrote the song and I already think about the concept. How is it ?"

"Come to my company, hyung. Maybe we will accept it."

"Okay, then. I will call you when we will be there."

"Okay, hyung. Good luck !" Dongwoon support him.

"Thanks. Bye !"

"Bye hyung !" the conversation was over and Doojoon smile at President Yooochun.

"Who ?" President Yoochun asked in anxious.

"Beast Dongwoon. He will be my partner for my song."

"He ? Why he ?"

"I don't know. I think he can do better than anyone else. Futhermore, this song are suit with his voice."

"Okay. So, when ?"

"Yoochun-ssi arranged the appointment. I want to called Baekhyun to back home."

"Okay, then. I will let you know the rest."

"Okay, thanks." Doojoon walked out from the room. Baekhyun were drinked her coffee when he saw him. "Baekhyun-ah !" Baekhyun saw him and smile at him.

"Hyung, when did you arrived ?"

"Not long. I came to meet Yoochun-ssi too."

"Why ?"

"I found my partner." Doojoon said it with a cool way. They walked at the lob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter