The Problem

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what PinkPixie planning now ?" asked the female host in the interview. Yenny were thinked for a second before she gave an asnwer.

"Right now, we don't have any plan yet. Because Hype are doing their comeback right now, so the spotlight are not towards us but to Hype." Yenny gave a brilliant answer.

"So, Hyuna were doing her solo debut, what you think about it ?" Yenny frozen. She still smile but her mind worked out.

"Well..." she clears . "We are very impressed with her solo because.... because we never thought that... err... that Hyuna have that side of.... of her." Yenny smile in anxious.

"We too. She looks totally different from the past and we really proud of her." the female host said.

"Yeah." Yenny felt nervous. 

"Okay, this is the of the question. Do you change the member ? Or add a new member ?" Yenny sighed and smile. 

"Well, like I said before. We don't have any plan yet but... if anything change, our president will told us." Yenny answered with confident.

"Okay then. Please give your last words to your fans."

"Okay, I hope that Fairies will support us whatever happened. Please support Hype comeback and thanks. I love you guys !" Fairies is PinkPixie fanclub name. They let fans decided before they confirmed it. 

"Okay. Thanks Yenny-ssi for coming. And to the audience, stay with us next week. Bye !" Yenny waved to the camera. The show finished and Yenny quickly say bye to everyone before her manager take her to the car. Yenny looks intense when they arrived at Elementz Entertainment. She came out from the car and went inside the company. 

"There you are." Yenny saw President Yoochun and Hyoyoung walked down the stairs.

"Hey, Yenny. How the interview ?" President Yoochun concerned about her. Hyoyoung smiled happily.

"Bad !" Yenny crossed her arms.

"What happened ?"

"They still don't know about what happen to Hyuna. Should we tell them ?" Yenny acted calm but she can't.

"Well, we have to tell them."

"When ?" Yenny became impatient. "They asked me about it and I have to squeeze my head to gave the answer. Fortunately, I am the genius. No black, no white."

"That is a great job, Yenny. I will think about it. Hyoyoung come to the Elementz tomorrow. Yenny, bring her home. Don't think so much because I will handle it. Okay ?" Yenny calm. She waved her hand when President Yoochun leave them.

"Should I interupt ?"

"No, it's okay, Hyoyoung. Just focus on your training. Come on, let's go back home." Hyoyoung nodded. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is our problem too." Yenny crossed her arms while paced walked in front of them. She looks intense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter