Time To Say Goodbye

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it beautiful ? I really love this one." Hyoyoung take the blue one before showed to Eunji. They giggled but Minhyuk clears his throat to take their attention. Mom and dad were smiling towards us while Seungmi and Minwoo gave an hateful glare. 

"Don't you think you guys need help ?" Minhyuk said. 

"Help ? From who ?" Hyoyoung asked her foster brother. Minhyuk spread his arms showed to Seungmi and Minwoo.

"Them ? Oh, no ! They like a boyish style !" Eunji wave her both hands left and right. 

"Why not ? They are cool." Minhyuk tried to stand for his right. While they were fought, mom and dad bring Hyoyoung to the corner. Hyoyoung looks confused.

"Don't agreed with your brother. I know my daughter can be prettier with a ladies outfit." mom pinch my cheek. Dad held my both shoulders and smiling. 

"I know my daughter are so much talented too." dad kiss me on forehead. I chuckled. 

"Mom !" Eunji voice ruined this sweet moment. 

"Dad, Hyoyoung should wears like Minwoo and Seungmi." Minhyuk said it loud. Seungmi and Minwoo shrugged and went to hat corner. Both of them like hat, for sure. 

"Minhyuk, we both agreed that there is another outfit that suit your sister than Seungmi style. Okay ?" mom told him.

"Anyway, Hyoyoung still a girl." dad support mom. Hyoyoung did 'merong' to Minhyuk. Eunji laughing at him and did 'merong' too. Minhyuk put his hands inside the pocket and smiling.

"Okay, deal. Anyway, mom is the best in fashion." Minhyuk praised mom.

"Oh, let's go, mom. She will praised you like a god !" Eunji push mom and Hyoyoung to saw the outfit. Dad put his arm Minhyuk shoulder and walk together. 

"Hey, where is the kid ?" dad noticed his two children were not with them.

"They are at the hat corner, dad." Eunji told him. Dad relieved when he saw his two children were making a style with the hat. They really adore hat. After a couple hours they were in shopping mall, finally they bought many outfit for Hyoyoung to wear when she already in dorm. 

"Seungmi ! Minwoo ! Go to shower now." mom ordered them. They were busy with their new hat. Dad ruffled Minwoo hair and push them to the stairs. Minhyuk were lying on the floor in living room. 

"Eunji, watch your sister and brother, please. I want them in the bath right now." Eunji nodded and after a minute, heard Eunji voice shouted at Seungmi and Minwoo. Hyoyoung were busy looked to her clothes.

"Hyoyoung-ah, stop looking like a crazy person." Minhyuk annoying with those face.

"Sorry, oppa. I'll be leaving." Minhyuk nodded and then someone ruffled his hair. 

"Hyoyoung-ah !" Hyoyoung laughed and ran away to stairs. That night, she wears all of those new outfits and making a style. Finally she choose one of the outfit that she really like. Suddenly, Eunji came in the room and she smiling.

"Nice. Love it." Eunji praised her 'twins'. 

"I know. I like it too. Maybe I will wear it tomorrow." Eunji yawned and nodded in a same time. After that, she collapsed to the bed and started to pull the blanket up to her chin. 

"Good. I'm sleepy."

"I will tidy this." Hyoyoung tidy the outfits and change to her pajama then went to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hype and PinkPixie were gathered at the pond fountains across the road in front of their dorm. They were silent for a moment before Yenny broke it and tried to make the atmospehere became happy.

"Okay ! Let's breakfast !" Yenny shouted. Everyone looks stressed.

"I never knew that Hyuna have this side of her." Baro finally let it out. Jessica nodded. "She looks like a monster when she was like that." Baro talked more.

"She always have this side of her. She and her mom are the same !" Doojoon throw the rock that she held. 

"Hey, guys ! Please. We can do this without her. Anyway, your comeback are scheduled next week, right ? Go...."

"Or maybe it because Baekhyun, she doesn't want to be part PinkPixie anymore ?" everyone looked up at Baekhyun. He was stunned.

"I-I am not ! We already broke up two months ago. It doesn't make sense." Baekhyun defends himself. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter