Press Conference

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna were doing her recording for her next solo song. She was very determined with this new song. She want to showed to Baekhyun that she was not an innocent girl that he knew. Hyuna kept singing in the right note. After she done, the composer decided to take a rest before she continue. Hyuna smile at the composer and sat on the couch.

She took her handphone and searched for Baekhyun number. She called him and waited for him to answer the call. But then, her manager showed to her a shocked video. Hyoyoung dance teaser were realeased. It hurts her pride to watched the new girl dancing better than her. 

"Baekhyun don't answer me. Call President Yoochun. I need to talked with him."

"I heard he was pretty busy right now. He prepared the press conference to revealed about you and the new member." the manager explained to her. Hyuna clenched her teeth. She looks mad. 

"I need to finished this recording. Show to me the press conference after this." Hyuna ordered her manager. 

"Okay." Hyuna stood up and walked towards the composer.

"Can we start ?" Hyuna showed her sweet face. The composer nodded. Once she turned her face, her mad face appeared. She did her recording for a whole day. The song finished but now, she had an important job rather than practice the step of the song. 

"Show me the video !" Hyuna said while she walked to the car. The manager opened the video. Hyuna take the tablet and sat in the car. The manager drive her to somewhere. While Hyuna watched the video she really hold her upset very well.

"I apologize to Fairies because I have a bad news for them. Our maknae of PinkPixie, Hyuna-ssi were out of the group before she make her solo debut." President Yoochun explained. The reporters snapped his pictures.

"What makes him out of the group ?" one of the reporters asked him.

"Well, it was her decision to worked as a soloist and not as a group. So, I hope all of you will understand that this is not our plan. I'm sorry again." Hyuna smirked. 

"The new member replaced Hyuna position ?" 

"Yes. We will introduce her to you. Please come out, Hyoyoung-ah." Hyoyoung came out from the backstage. She smile and bowed to the reporters then sat next to President Yoochun. Hyuna watched with her heavily breath.

"Annyong haseyo. My name is Ryu Hyoyoung. Nice to meet you." Hyoyoung introduced herself.

"Hyoyoung-ssi, do you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter