Solo Debut

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro were excited when they were out from the dorm. PinkPixie were doing their activities. Including Hyuna for sure. Today they will meet President Yoochun for a meeting. They did not know what is the content of this time meeting. After they fought with President Yoochun before the day Hyuna live with them, they don't talk or make eyes contact with him. They were not felt guilty but they hate him. 

President Yoochun were ordered the coffee when they arrived. They don't noticed him but when he called them, Hype were sighed and walked to him. President Yoochun did not said anything and after he got his coffee, he walked away. Hype followed him until they reached a meeting room. They sat with a poker face. President Yoochun smile and shooked his head.

"Are you guys still mad at me ?" President Yoochun asked in a cool way. They nodded. "I am sorry. But I think you guys can accept Hyuna once again."

"We can't. She act worst than before." Kan told him.

"You guys should give her a chance." 

"A chance ?" Baekhyun shooked his head.

"I will never forgive her." Doojoon said confidently. President Yoochun chuckled.

"You mad at her because of the personal problem and not because of that case so, you are off from the line, Doojoon-ah." President Yoochun punched his shoulder. Doojoon grinned. Everyone chuckled.

"Hyung are crazy !" 

"Yah, Baro !" Baro zipped his mouth right away. Everyone laughed. 

"Well, I'm sorry. Can't you forgive me at least ?" President Yoochun begged. Everyone looked at Doojoon. He sighed at first then nodded. 

"Hooray !" Baekhyun clapped his hands. 

"Okay, let's be serious this time." President Yoochun cut the mood.

"I thought you will bought us a present as a bribe."

"Bribe ? You want me to call the police ?" President Yoochun makes Baro stuttered. 

"Can we start it ? The real I want to meet all of you ?" 

"Yeah !" they shouted.

"Okay, first thing I want to ask is Doojoon. You are still with the shooting right ?" President Yoochun looked at the paper.

"Yes, Yoochun-ssi."

"Good luck with it." Doojoon answered with the salute. President Yoochun moved to others topic. "Okay. As you can see Hyuna already makes her debut." everyone sighed and clenched their fist. President Yoochun smile. They don't looked at President Yoochun anymore. 

"Why are you keep saying about Hyuna ? Are you not care about Hyoyoung anymore ?" Baekhyun upset. 

"No. I care about everyone including Hyuna." everyone sighed. "The main thing is solo debut. Hyuna makes her solo debut. Now, I want you guys to make a solo debut 2 months from now."

"What are you talking about, Yoochun-ss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter