Problem Is Over

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun take a deep breath then he knocked the door. He really don't have a strength to meet Hyoyoung but he really felt guilty towards her right now. He saw Hyoyoung expression when Hyuna hold her chin. Baekhyun felt the hurts that Hyoyoung felt so he decided to surrender with his mad. 

"Yes ? Oh, Baekhyun-ah. Why ?" Yenny opened the door. 

"Can I meet Hyoyoung ? Important !" Yenny raised her eyebrows. Jessica came with her arms crossed. 

"What do you want from her ?"

"Sica noona, I am really sorry with what happen the other day. I am sincerely sorry." Baekhyun makes a sympathy face. Jessica smirked.

"Yah ! You hurt her !"

"That's why I want to talk with her. Please, Sica noona."

"Hey, what' going on ? Mind to tell me ?" Yenny don't understand the situation.

"Later, Yenny-ah. Wait here." Baekhyun smile and nodded. He wait for Jessica to called Hyoyoung. Jessica knocked her maknae door and opened it. Hyoyoung were practicing her singing while wearing a headphone. 

"Hey, you have a guest." Hyoyoung put her headphone around her neck. 

"Who ?"

"Our neighbour." Jessica said while walked out from the room. Hyoyoung followed her. 

"Neighbour ? Is it Baro ?" Jessica stand in front of the door. Hyoyoung stunned.

"No. But his roommate." 

"Can we meet for a while ? If you were busy, we can meet in practice room ? Your choice." Hyoyoung shooked his head. She tried went  back to her bedroom but Yenny paused her.

"Settle your problem and your singing will have more feel." Hyoyoung don't understand. "You sing without feel. Singer have to sing with a feel but you don't. I think about it for a day about you. Now, I think this is the reason why you can't feel the song."

"But...."

"Remember, you choose this song. So Narsha-ssi trust you. Yoochun-ssi trust you too." Hyoyoung thinked about that for a moment then he went out straight to practice room. Baekhyun smile at Yenny. Jessica wished his best. 

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun started the conversation. Hyoyoung ignore it.

"I saw you and Hyuna. I'm sorry. Whatever she said, just ignore it." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter