Haters

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is her meeting with President Yoochun. They had released their singing teaser and views were over 500 000 views. All of Elementz family were happy with the news but the bad news is Hyoyoung had haters. All those haters dislike the video and gather around at Elemenz to dispute the decision. They want Hyuna as PinkPixie maknae. Hyoyoung were sad with the news. Once, the fans had thrown the egg to her and she can't do anything but thankfully the manager save her. 

"Hyoyoung-ah ?" Hyoyoung blinked her eyes and smile at President Yoochun. "Are you fine ?"

"Yes, Yoochun-ssi. I-I... just tired for practice my rapping."

"It's okay. Anyway, tomorrow will be your third shooting, okay ? Then, you will practice to play drums first."

"Okay." Hyoyoung nodded. 

"Then, after the drums, the piano and last instrument you need to pratice is..." President Yoochun stopped to let Hyoyoung continue his word but Hyoyoung kept dreaming. President Yoochun sighed. He knew what exactly in her mind.

"Hyoyoung-ah ?"

"Yes ? Yeah, I understand."

"I didn't finished my sentence."

"Oh ! I-I'm sorry, Yoochun-ssi." Hyoyoung bowed and palm her face. President Yoochun know what her feeling.

"I know what are you thinking right now but you can't lose to all of them."

"I-I know but... I never thought that they will hate me so.... so much !" Hyoyoung started to cried. President Yoochun can't do anything but just hold her hand to let her relaxed.

"Look, you have to be strong. This is what you have to faced when you took a popular position in a popular group. And a popular member in group." Hyoyoung sobbing.

"I trust you. I know you can do this. Please. Don't be so weak. They will win if they see you with the tears." President Yoochun gave her an adviced.

"I'm sorry, Yoochun-ssi." Hyoyoung wiped her tears. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Right now, go back to your dorm. Rest and don't think so much about those 'fans'. Prove to them that you can do better than Hyuna. Whatever they did it right now.... are not worth it."

"Thanks, Yoochun-ssi."

"Call me when you need me."

"Okay, Yoochun-ssi. Thanks." Hyoyoung walked out from the room. President Yoochun called Doojoon. He waited for Doojoon to answer his call.

"Yes, Yoochun-ssi. What's up ?"

"Take care of Hyoyoung." President Yoochun said to him.

"I know my duty, Yoochun-ssi. I will, don't worry. Where she is ?"

"On the way to lobby, I guess."

"Okay, bye. And tell Yenny that I'm going to take Hyoyoung back home."

"Okay." President Yoochun called Yenny this time. Hyoyoung really need protection right now. Yenny answer him in a few rings.

"Yes, appa !"

"Don't tease me. I'm not in the mood right now."

"Sorry appa. What's up ?" President Yoochun rolled her eyes but he know he can't control those kids.

"Well, I'm little worried about your maknae."

"Me too, appa. I read the news and she always cried in the night. I'm afraid she has panda eyes before her debut." Yenny said in firm but President Yoochun sighed.

"Look, be with her. Anyway, Doojoon will take her from the company."

"Great. I'll be here waiting for her."

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter