Chapter 2

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

"Chanyeol ! Look ! Its ____ , heh , she's so pathetic " Baekhyun chuckled evilly , Chanyeol  face palmed himself.

 . Baekhyun suddenly ran to the toilet .  Chanyeol decided to confront you.

"Hi ____ ! " Chanyeol greeted making you jump . You calmed down after seeing Chanyeol

"Woa ! Chanyeol-ssi ! You scared me ! I thought it was - "

"Baekhyun ? He went somewhere " Chanyeol cut you off  .You just nodded your head and looked somewhere else .
Baekhyun came back and Chanyeol gave him a look .

"What ? I went to the toilet " Baekhyun said , you just sighed in relief . The teacher came out of the Discipline Master room and brought them to the Detention room .

"Alright , Since you both are the only ones here , you will stay here for 1 hour , as for Baekhyun , 2 hours and I will be leaving you alone " the teacher said

"WAIT ! Teacher ! Could you stay here ? " you  persuaded , begging the  teacher to stay to avoid conflict  between the both of them .

"And why ? " the teacher asked her . You were left speechless , Baekhyun just smirked .

"If you are not saying anything , I will leave , and don't bother escaping because there are security  cameras outside the room ." with that , the teacher left .

Then there was an akward silence .

"Aishhh.... why must I need to go to the toilet now ... !? " you cursed under her breath , Baekhyun heard it .

"Yah , you can't go out , like the teacher said " Baekhyun told her . She gave him a face .

"The teacher only said something to do with escaping , not going to the toilet " you could'nt take it , so you stood up and Baekhyun found something amusing which made him chuckled . You heard it . Before you could even say anything ,  Baekhyun took a picture with his phone .

"YAH ! Why'd you take a picture ? " you exclaimed , when Baekhyun showed you the picture and you immediately turned red . You looked behind to see your skirt covered with blood .You covered the back of your skirt with your hands and ran off to the toilet . Baekhyun laughed so hard that he got an idea .He whipped out his phone and went to the school website .

"Hehe , this will teach her a lesson to not mess with me , and my bacon " Baekhyun evilly laughed and clicked the upload button . He uploaded the picture on his twitter , facebook and on the school website . After a few long  minutes  ,you came back with a clean skirt . *Why must it be that time of the month ! This is the worst day of my life *you thought .You looked at Baekhyun and he just smiled at You . You can't argue with him because you know that Baekhyun would threaten you with the picture . You went forward and kneeled in front of him making Baekhyun surprised .

"Please Baekhyun ! Delete that picture ! "  You begged Baekhyun , he smirked and showed you the picture .

"You mean this ? " you tried to snatch the phone but Baekhyun stretched his hands higher to prevent you from taking it away . Baekhyun then patted your head like a dog .

"Don't worry , I will delete it in front of you " Baekhyun pressed the delete button .You sighed in relief . You stood up and went to back to your seat .

"If you excuse me , I'm gonna sleep , bye " you said and went to sleep.Baekhyun just smirked and sat down . .

*_____ , you don't know what gonna happen next * Baekhyun stretched his hands and went to sleep .

An Hour passed ....

The teacher came in and dismissed you from detention . When you came out , everyone who passed by you ,  laughed and gossiped .

*Why is everybody looking at me * you wondered but you did'nt care any ways . You then saw Yoona running towards your direction .

"_______AH !! " Yoona shouted shouted from across the hallway . She panted hard and held on your shoulder .

"Yoona ? Whats wrong ? " you asked , Yoona just stared at you .You got even confused .

"What ? "you asked .

"The school is talking about You ! " Yoona told her ,you got even more confused .

"Why me ? WAIT ! Is this related to Baekhyun ?"you got even scared by the moment .

"Yes it does ! Its about the picture that as been spreading around the school ! " Yoona explained .

"oh no .. Baekhyun posted the picture on the Internet ! " you screamed at the hallway earning weird looks and laughters.

"_____-ah ! Calm down ! " Yoona tried to calm her down ,

"CALM DOWN ? BAEKHYUN HAS JUST EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL !! " You back touch the wall and slid down to the ground .You suddenly became depressed . Yoona tried to make you stand but it was no use . Then , your brother came along .

"______ah ! Are you ok ?" Taemin shook you  but the emotion on your face remained expressionless . Taemin got worried .

"Baekhyun...B-Baekhyun ,.. " you mumbled and fainted . Taemin and Yoona got shocked and brought your to the infirmary .

Meanwhile , Baekhyun was sitting in the classroom laughing his heart out .

"This is what happens when you mess with Bacon and Baekhyun ! " Baekhyun just laughed evily when there was a knock on the door .

Chanyeol popped out of the door to see Baekhyun laughing alone. Chanyeol went in and closed the door behind him and went towards him .

"Chanyeol-ah ! I finally succeeded to embarrass her ! " Baekhyun jumped around in victory . Chanyeol was'nt very happy .

"Don't you feel ashamed of embarrassing a girl ? " Chanyeol asked him in a serious tone . Baekhyun just stared at him .

"She took my Bacon . " Baekhyun simply said . Chanyeol just rolled his eyes .

"Do you know that she is now at the infirmary ? " Chanyeol told him .

"What ? "

 

A/N : [editied] lol hi ! 3 feb 2013