Chapter 19

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

_______'S POV

I stayed at home for the whole day . Because I got sick and I also did'nt want to see Baekhyun today.  Haish .. Chanyeol called me and I anwsered.

"______-AH ! Why did'nt you tell me you were sick ? I was so lonely today ! " Chanyeol pouted on the other line . I just laughed at his cuteness. Yoona probably told him cause she is the only person I told her .

"Mianhe ! Hehe , Oppa ... " I murmured softly , then I started coughing really hard and I started to pat my chest .

"_____-ah ? Are you okay ? Do you want me to come ? " Chanyeol asked me worriedly , I did'nt want him to come because he will get sick too .

"No Oppa ! If you come you'll get sick too ... " I told him , hoping he would'nt come . Chanyeol just sighed .

"Okay ... Get well soon ! Saranghae ! " Chanyeol said from the other line , I blushed when he said Saranghae . I was'nt used to saying Saranghae so I just smiled even though he can't see .

"I know you must be smiling now but one day , you will have the courage to say Saranghae ... Bye " Chanyeol hung up . I smiled and put my phone aside and I started coughing violently and I covered my mouth with my hands . After coughing I look at my palm to find blood . My eyes widened and I went to the toilet to find my mouth covered with a little blood . My legs began to shake and I went to my bed and fell on my bed .

"Please don't make it so worse ! " I prayed hoping that my fever wil cool down . So I snuggled under my blanket and went to sleep .

 

NO ONE'S POV

It was already end of school , Chanyeol was about to leave the classroom when he was held back by Baekhyun . Chanyeol expressions change when he saw Baekhyun .

"What do you want " Chanyeol bluntly said . Baekhyun just looked around  and sigh .

"Is ... _-_____ okay ? " Baekhyun asked while playing with his fingers and looking down .

"Why do you care ? You have Bomi ,"Chanyeol was about to leave when he was being held again by Baekhyun making him fall down .

"You know I still love _____ when you became her boyfriend  , we were best friends Chanyeol ... "  Baekhyun gripped Chanyeol's collar . Chanyeol just smirked .

"I love _____ too , but you were too late Baekhyun , your enemies with ______ now , she won't even care bout you , " Chanyeol laughed evily(Lol).Chanyeol push him away and brush dirt off his pants and walk away . Bomi and Chanyeol met outside and he whispered something.

"Please keep you boyfriend away from _____ and me  " with that he left . Bomi went in the classroom and saw Baekhyun standing there .

"Oppa ~ Whats wrong ? You said you wanted to treat me ? " Bomi hugged Baekhyun but then Baekhyun push her back and went out to catch up with Chanyeol. Chanyeol is on his way to _____ 's when he heard someone shouting his name . He turned to see Baekhyun running to him .

"YAH ! Why are you here ? " Chanyeol asked shouting at Baekhyun who was still running . Baekhyun reached him and panted hard and stood up straight .

"Are you going to _____'s house ? "Baekhyun catched his breath .Chanyeol looked at him .

"Where else , why ? You want to come ? " Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows . Baekhyun just rubbed the back of his neck and nodded .

"Hahah , No . " Chanyeol snapped and walked but Baekhyun pulled his arm , so they shouted for sometime until _____"s brother came along .

"Baekhyun-ssi ! Chanyeol-ssi ! " Taemin waved his hands . They bowed at each other and Taemin asked where they are going .

"Where are you guys going ? " Taemin asked holding the straps of his bag . Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchange glances . Chanyeol was about to say something but Baekhyun covered his mouth .

"We are going to visit _____ ! " Baekhyun smiled , Taemin just nodded and asked them to follow him . Behind Taemin , they were silently arguing while Taemin was happily walking home . Taemin took out his keys and asked them to come in while he call ______ . Baekhyun and Chanyeol was stiing on the sofa and began arguing .

"Why are you here ?!!? " Chanyeol hissed at Baekhyun . Baekhyun just smiled and look around .

"Because I want too . I don't hate _____ you know ! I'm just getting back at her " Baekhyun simply said while looking around .

"For what ? What did she even do to you ? "Chanyeol asked .

"Because she is doing that to make me jealous "

"But she does'nt even know you like her ! "

"How can I trust you , you know my deepest darkest secret  ! "

"Uh ... You guys can go up now " Taemin was just looking at them and went to his room .So They went up to see ______ in her bed , using her laptop . She saw Chanyeol and she gave him a cold glare . When she turned to Baekhyun , her heart started to beat faster  and she pointed at him . Making Baekhyun jumped abit .

"Y-you ! W-what are y-you d-doing here-e ? " _____ stuttered and looked at the both of them . Baekhyun's heart also started to beat faster .

"I told you not to come ! See what you've done to her ! " Chanyeol hit Baekhyun . _____ just stared at the both of them .

"I'm just visiting ~ " Baekhyun acted cool , not trying to show nervousness .

"YAH ! Chanyeol ! I told you not to come- Ouff, ouff ! " _____ started to cough and felt numb so she touch her neck . Chanyeol went to her side to give her water . She took it and drank it . Baekhyun eyes widened to see blood dripping from her lips .

"_-_____ ! Blood " Baekhyun pointed to his lips , showing her that there is blood . She touched her lips and became surprised . Chanyeol began to feel more worried for her but She just wiped it off  with her sleeves .

"Don't you want to go to the hospital ? " Chanyeol held her hands making Baekhyun jealous . (Oh Chanyeol , stop making Baekhyun a jelly bacon XD )

"Y-Yah ! Don't do that ! " Baekhyun held their hands and break them apart . _____ just blushed and Chanyeol became mad .

"Yah ! Whats your problem ?! She's my girlfriend ! " Chanyeol  exclaimed making _____ jumped abit . Baekhyun could'nt take it so he just shout out .

"BECAUSE I LOVE _____ OKAY AND YOU ARE MAKING ME JEALOUS ! " Baekhyun did'nt care or give a damn of what he said because he has been keeping his feelings for a long time . ______ was dying with happiness inside her but she maintain her feelings so she just stared at _____ . Baekhyun pulled _____ out of bed and carried her bridal style outside . Chanyeol just followed him ,

"YAH ! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER ? " Chanyeol shouted trying to pulled Baekhyun back .

"Somewhere to where I want to bring her " Baekhyun said still carrying _____ .She just  blushed madly at what is happening . Baekhyun gave _____ a warm smile.

"You can't take her away like that !  what about Bomi ?" Chanyeol stopped walking . Making Baekhyun stop at that sentence . He put _____ down , without her shoes of course . Baekhyun just realized she was'nt wearing any shoes so he just took off and gave to _____ . She gladly wore it and was kinda off big but she did'nt care because Baekhyun was being sweet . At that moment , Bomi and her friend , Chorong was walking around that area .

"Hey Bomi , is'int that your boyfriend and that weird guy you work with ? " Chorong pointed at them . Bomi looked and quickly pulled her to the wall to see .

"What The hell ? And _____ is there too ? " Bomi looked at them attentively .

"What is that girl wearing ? " Chorong made a disgusted face . Bomi just shushed her . Bomi looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol arguing at each other ,.

"Look at what've you done ! You have 2 guys who love you at the same time !  " Bomi talked to herself . Chorong just gave her a 'you got to be kidding me' face . Bomi just pushed her away , and tried to hear their conversation .

"I Don't give a damn about Bomi , I don't love her " that sentence made Bomi gasp but she knew it already , she just wanted Baekhyun to herself.

"Oh Yeah ? " Chanyeol asked gabbing Baekhyun's collar .______ did'nt like what was happening so she decided to step in and walk in the middle and pushed them apart .

"Yah ! Can you please stop fighting ? I don't want to see my friends fighting " ______ said trying to stop Chanyeol from punching Baekhyun . Baekhyun became delighted after saying friend .

"Are we good now ? You forgive me ? Again ? " Baekhyun eyes sparkled making _____ laugh and she nodded . Chanyeol just blew air and crossed his arms .

"Aishh ! This guy !! " Chanyeol just grabbed his collar (Again ) making _____ shock (again XD ) .

"_______ah ! I can't take this ! PICK EITHER ONE OF US " Chanyeol shouted making _____ scared . They pressured _____ too much until she can't take it .

"Oppa  ... I... I l- " _____ vision went black she fell to the grown . Bomi just smiled while her friend was shock

"Bomi !! look ! She - " Chorong panicked while jumping . Bomi just rolled her eyes .

"I KNOW ! Can you stop stating the obvious ? " Bomi got irritated .

"Yah ! I'm your unnie ! " Chorong shouted pulling Bomi away . Bomi just shook her body trying to break free (LOL. ..)

"______? ______ !! " Baekhyun shouted and panicked . Chanyeol did'nt know what to do so he just called the ambulance .

"CHANYEOL ! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ! " Baekhyun exclaimed he carried _____ and wen to a bench .

"WHY ME ? YOU BROUGHT THIS UP ! "Chanyeol defended himself.

"WHATEVER ! " Baekhyun felt bad and kept on tapping your cheeks .

*Please get better soon ! * Baekhyun thought , he held _____'s hand and kissed , not letting your hands go .

MEANWHILE .

"OH I'M CURIOUS YEAH ~~ ! " Taemin sang in his bathroom while using his toothbrush has his mic . 

Taemin .. you are so missing out alot of things ...

 

A/N : Finally . I'm so sleepy noaz ... zzZzz .. this chapter is quite long but who cares . The longer the better . I want Baekhyun in my dreams ~ Sorry if this chapter is not good cuz I'm really tired now . Yawnz

Nights  ~ Love you all !

BACON SO CUTE ! I LOVE YOU ~

GIF IS SO NOT MINE

Thanks to those who wish me the best for my exams ^^