Chapter 14

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

It was a school holiday so ______ got bored staying at home . So she decided to go out than staying a home reading Fanfics and watching dramas . She called Yoona using her home phone since you know what happen to see if she is available to go out or something .

"Yoona ~ You free today ? " _____ asked her , crossing her fingers hoping for her to say yes , but unfortunately ... NO .

"Sorry _____-ah , I'm going to study with my friends , should'nt you be studying since examinations are coming ? " Yoona told her , making _____ slap her own cheeks .

"Oh Right ! Babo ! I forgot , hehe , then i'll just go out alone , I'M A GENIUS I NO NEED NO STUDY " ______ said proudly

"Alright ... Anyways have fun " They both hung up and ______ went upstairs to find some clothes she is going to wear .

She chose an outfit and she tied her hair into a messy bun because the weather outside is kinda hot . She went down and so her brother with his friends .

"Jonghyun oppa ! Minho oppa ! Key Oppa ! " _____ screamed down the staircase and tackled them .

"OW.OW .OW .______-ah ! You've got so strong ! " Key tried to push _____ away . Jonghyun just let _____ hug her  while Minho just stand there motionless .

"Where you goin' baby girl ~ ? " Jonghyun winked at her , earning a smack on the head from Taemin .

"No winking at my baby sis ! " Taemin went over to ______ protecting her using his hands . ______ just rolled her eyes and just look for her stuff around the house .

"So , _____ where are you going ? " Minho asked , making _____ quite surprised because  he does'nt really talk much . Jonghyun and Key just opened their mouths wide . And then look at each other .

*Freaks* Minho thought .

"Just going out  , ALONE " She said and went to the door but was blocked by Taemin . He then push her back to the living room .

"Woawoaoaoa ! No sister of mine is going out alone ! Lets us follow you ! "Taemin happily said and clapping his hands . Jonghyun and Minho just let him sit on the sofa .

"Uhhh ... No thanks . BYE ! " ______ walked out of the house and went to the park . Just as she was walking she saw a cute boy who was crying .  She went over and bent down to his eye level .

"Annyeong ! Why are you crying ? " she asked nicely and held the boy's hand .

"N-noona .. m-my balloon flew away ! UWAAA ! " he cried even louder , she wanted him to stop so she looked around and saw a man or should i say a guy selling balloons to little children but his back was facing her . She smiled and looked at the boy.

"Don't Cry ! Let Noona buy you another one ! " She carried the boy and walked towards the balloon seller .

" What colour do you want ? " She asked him , looking at the available colours on the balloon .

"Ermm .. I want that one ! " the boy pointed at a green balloon , she smiled and took out her purse . She went towards and saw a familiar face .

"Eh ? Baekhyun Oppa ? " She was surprised that Baekhyun was selling balloons . Baekhyun saw her , the children all started tugging his pants .

"E-eh ? _-_____ -ah ? W-what are you doing h-here ? " Baekhyun started to get nervous around her . And also scared that his pants would slip off . Because he did'nt want to show his Bacon Boxers .

"Oh , I saw this boy crying and he wanted a balloon so ... can I get the green one ? "______ asked pointing at the green balloon .  Baekhyun gladly gave her the green balloon . _____ wanted to pay but Baekhyun insisted that he was giving it to her for free .

" Here ! Are you happy now ? " _____ asked the boy and tapped his nose , he nodded . Baekhyun liked how _____ was caring to children .

"Thank You Noona ! " the boy leaned in and kissed her cheeks . Baekhyun got jealous and stepped in to the scene .

"Yah ! Don't kiss her on the cheeks " Baekhyun took the boy and put him on the ground . _____ just blushed and the boy stomp his foot .

"I like Noona ! How dare you take her away from me ! " the boy hugged _____'s knees . Baekhyun stomped his foot like a kid and whined .

"But I like her too ! " Baekhyun covered his mouth after realizing what he was saying . ______ just blushed madly and bent down to see the boy

"Hehe , I like both of you ! Oh ! Is that your mommy ? " _____ pointed to the lady who was walking towards them .

"Umma ! Hehe! Bye Noona ! Bye Ajusshi ! " the boy waved at them and left . Baekhyun just walked over to _____ and pouted at her .

"I am not a ajusshi ! " Baekhyun whined like a kid . ____ just laughed and look at the her wrist , only 10 minutes passed when she came .

"_____-ah , what are you doing here ? " Baekhyun asked giving way free balloons .

"Nothing , I'm just bored at home , my brothers friends  are at home so , here I am , here I am ~ " _____ danced to Z:EA's Here I am . Baekhyun found it cute and laughed .

"Hehe , you're cute ~ " the words slipped ot of Baekhyun's mouth . ____ did'nt catched what Baekhyun said.

"What did you s- " _____ was cut off when ac certain screaming was heard .

"SEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!! " Luhan was seen running to catch Sehun who was running away with a cupcake .

They just watched the chase between them . Just as Baekhyun was about to say something , someone popped out of nowhere .

"BAEKHY ! _____ ! " Chanyeol jumped up and down . Baekhyun just hit Chanyeol from the back , not knowing who he hit

"OMO ! Chanyeol -oppa ! " _____ bent down to see Chanyeol face has a scar on his face .

"This er deserves it . " Baekhyun muttered under his breath . _____ looked at him .

"What ? " Baekhyun looked away .

"Nothing ~ "  Baekhyun sang and helped Chanyeol get up . Chanyeol got up and became energetic .

"_____-ah ! Can we go watch a movie ? " Chanyeol pleaded her using his puppy eyes . Baekhyun wanted to ask her out but Chanyeol interferred .

"No thanks , I was planning to go out with Baekhyun oppa ... " _____ scratched her head , Baekhyun got excited , his mind was out of control .

*IS _____ ASKING ME OUT ? WAIT . IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND . OH WELL . WHO CARES * Baekhyun was so happy .

"Ok ! I'm cool " Chanyeol nodded like he was okay . But deep inside , he felt so rejected . Well he was rejected .

*______-ah , if only you knew that I love you *

The moment he keeps intruding _____ and Baekhyun moment because he did'nt want _____ to be close to  Baekhyun so that he can have _____ to himself . Even though Baekhyun is his best friend . He did'nt want to make it so obvious .

*If only I did'nt help to break you two apart when you were fighting , but I did'nt want _____ to get hurt too * Chanyeol thought . He acted cool so he walked away .

"So , What do you want to do ? " Baekhyun asked ______ .

"I don't know , Hey , Isi'nt that Tao over there ? "_____ pointed at the kiddy ride . Lay saw them and face palmed himself . He left Tao alone .

"LAY !!! COME BACK ! THE RIDE IS OVER ! I NEED MORE COINS ! " Tao was waving his hand shouting for Lay to come back .

"Ughh .. thats embarassing .. " Baekhyun pointed at Tao . ____ just nodded and they both went to the cake shop .

MEANWHILE ..

"Stupid Baekhyun .. I like _____ , and he takes her first when I liked her first " Chanyeol kicked the bottle cap while he was walking when someone stepped on it .

"You like _____ ? I can help you if you get Baekhyun to like me " He looked up to see Bomi smirking.

"Eh ? " Chanyeol tilted his head .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luhan ! I promise ! This won't happen again ! "

"Tsk . This happened alot of times , I'm not letting you go " Luhan secured the handcuffs . Luhan's hand linking to Sehun's . Luhan just ate Sehun's cupcake .

"LUHAN !!!!!!!!!! " Sehun shoute desperately .

---------------------------------------------------------------

"HELP ! I'M STILL BEING TACKLED BY AUTHOR !!!!!! " Kris shouted trying to get air .

"DON'T LEAVE ME KRISS !! EH ! I SEE KAI ! KAIIII !!!!!!!!!!! "

"AH !! FREEAAAKKK AUTHHHOOORRR  !! "

-Author tackles Kai from the back -

 

A/N : donee ! Time to pack my bags and sleep for tomorrow Science Exam ! Wish me luck ! And to all people taking exams !

Author's reply :

@chodingpudding : Good Luck ! May the Bacon be with you !

@jasarana16 : I'm dumb too hehe . keke , the story gets interesting ^^