Chapter 9 ( Special ) Part 1/2

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

A/N : Annyeong~ This chapter is to celebrate Baekhyun's Birthday ! Please enjoy ~

 

It was Sunday and Baekhyun got better ! Yay ~ Baekhyun got excited since it was his Birthday today . He showered and does his personal stuff . Baekhyun went to the kitchen to see what his mother is doing . His mother made a special Bacon birthday breakfast .

"Ah ! Saengil Chuka Baekhyun - ah ! " his mother wished him and put his breakfast on the table . Baekhyun his lips and began to dig in his breakfast .

"Kamsahamnida ! Saranghae omma ~ " He hugged his mother and continued eating .

 

MEANWHILE .

You and the rest EXO without Bacon met up at the park . EXO-M arrived and introduced themselves to you .

"Hehe , I'm ______ ! So how do you guys meet EXO-K ? " you asked them since they are from China .

"Its because me and Xiu Min are actually Korean so we met EXO-K along with the chinese members " Chen explained to you . You nodded but there was one question that got into your mind .

"Sooo , do you mind explain what EXO is ? "

"Now that you mentioned it , We have no idea " Suho and Kris so in unison , They all shrugged their shoulders and sat on the grassy grass .

"Alright ! Jahh ~ Its Baekhyun 's birthday today ! " Suho clapped his hands and cheered .

"So , what are we going to do ? " Kai asked them , there was an akward silence , then a light bulb popped up above his head ..

"I KNOW ! LETS THROW A PARTY ~ " He shouted then clapped to himself and tapped  his head . Everyone just gave themselve a facepalm .

"Kai , we are planning on what to do and what is there for the party " Luhan knocked Kai's head .

"I don't give the best ideas " Kai confessed and sat at one corner alone . I doubt there is a corner at a park .

"Alright , now that Kai is quiet , lets give some ideas ! " Kris clapped his  hands and thought very hard .

"How bout a Bacon theme party ? He likes Bacon does'nt he ? " you suggested , everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"At a Bacon restaurant ? " Chen suggested

"That will work but It will be expensive .. " Chanyeol told them .

"Ahh ! How bout we do the party here ? At this park ? Its nice here ! And the day is perfect ! " you clicked her fingers at the idea .

" Thats Perfect ! Hehe ~ " Luhan hugged you while you just stuck out your  tounge . So everyone stood up , with poor Kai still on the grass , sulking .

"So _____ will be out party planner ! " Lay said making everyone agree .

You started appointing all the members to do neccessary stuff for the party .

"I need someone to buy some time for Baekhyun because he sure would want to meet us " you asked . Chanyeol raised his hands up high .

"Ok ... Chanyeol oppa , You need to keep Baekhyun busy at home or if you want to go out , go somewhere further from here cause we will need to  about 2 hours to finish this " you instructed Chanyeol , he nodded his head and went to Baekhyun's house .

You and EXO got started , EXO-K will go buy the food and cake while EXO-M gets the party stuff and other necessary things for the party.

EXO-K

"Suho - hyung , can you buy me that small piece of cake ? " Sehun asked him pointing his fingers on the glass , using his puppy face to get Suho to buy him that cake .

"No , we are here to buy Baekhyun's cake not yours " Suho just shoved his face away and chose a cake . Sehun dropped to the floor and pretended to cry . A woman who looked like she is in her mid 20s came over to him ,

"Aww .. why is a cute boy crying ? Let noona buy you a cake ! " the woman bought a small piece of cake and gave to Sehun . Sehun turned happy and thanked the woman .

"OMO ! NOONA ! SARANGHAE !! ASAGJFNSJHFAAISHFCAKE " Sehun got hyper after he got his cake , the woman just ran away scared by Sehun sudden reaction .

"You just freaking scared her after she bought you that cake " Suho told him ,but he did'nt listen and ate his cake . Suho thanked the salesgirl after giving him the cake left the shop .

"At least the cake is better than Luhan " they walked back to the park .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kai , your buying to much snacks ! " D.O took some bags of chips out of the supermarket basket .

"Yah ! D.O ! This amount of snacks won't be enough ! " Kai took back the bags of chip . So they ended arguing .

"FINEE ! " D.O gave up and put it in . Kai just smiled in satisfication .

"And who is going to pay all of this ? " D.O asked him , using his weird eye skill to scare Kai .

"You of course "  Kai smiled at D.O . D.O just rolled his eyes and shoved the basket at Kai .

"You carry these while I walk out of this place " D.O ran towards the exit and went back to the park ,leaving Kai struggling to carry the heavy basket .

"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME ?!?! " Kai turned to his crazy mode .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol merrily skipped to Baekhyun's house . Baekhyun's mother invited him in and he went straight up to Baekhyun's room to see him panicking.

"Hiya Baekhy ! "Chanyeol closed the door behind him and sat on Baekhyun's bed .

"Yah ! Chanyeol ! Have you seen a red colour notebook ? " Baekhyun asked him , looking through his drawers .

"Oh ! Hehe ... In fact ... NO " Chanyeol became nervous , Baekhyun remembered  Chanyeol looked suspicious yesterday . Baekhyun went to towards Chanyeol and pinned him down the bed .

"WHERES MY DIARY !?!!?!?! " Baekhyun used his deep voice making Chanyeol scared . Chanyeol began to shake but kept denying the fact that he took the diary . The position of them became awkward but they did'nt realized .

"Hey , boys , I - " Baekhyun's mother opened the door to see both of them on the bed with an awkward position . She just stood there and went back and closed the door .

"SORRY IF I WAS DISTURBING YOU " his mother shouted from outside the door . His mother thought Baekhyun was'nt straight but she did'nt mind .

"WTF ?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted in unison .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : HEHE .. I' m so weird . I find this chappie abit long so I'll work on the next part after I update this chapter

I just realized that My birthday is on 6 July while Baekhyun's is 6 May . 6 HAS BECOME MY FAVOURITE NUMBER :'D .

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL.