Final

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

A year Later ..

 

"Babe ! Its finally our Graduation Day ! " Baekhyun held your hand and jumped around . You laughed at his childishness and cuteness .

"Aigoo ! My Baekhyun oppa is so excited ! " You pinched his cheeks . Yoona and Chanyeol entered the classroom to see the both of you being lovey dovey.Chanyeol entered the scene .

"Wassup Y'all ~ er Chanyeol here ! " Chanyeol went between the both you and started attacking Baekhyun . Yoona laughed and went over to you .

"Yay ! We are finally going to graduate ! " you jumped excitedly and hugged Yoona . She smiled and hugged you back .

"I'm gonna miss you Yoona ! " you wiped your tears that was leaking . Yoona playfully slapped you and wiped your tears .

"Yah ! We are not even seperated and you're already crying ! "Yoona chuckled and tears were already rolling down her cheeks .

"Yoona ... " you mumbled and wiped her tears . So you both ended up crying . Baekhyun and Chanyeol saw the both of you crying so that started crying too .

"Chanyeol ! I'm gonna miss you buying me Bacon Sandwiches all the time ! " Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tightly making Chanyeol suffocated .

"Ack ! Baekhy ! Can't breath ! " Chanyeol tried to push him away but Baekhyun was too strong . Baekyun eventually let him go and smiled .

 

"All Graduating students , Please proceed to the hall to start the Graduating Ceremony " the announcer speaked through the speaker . All of you immediately went to the hall and you saw Kyuhyun there .

"KYU OPPA !! " you ran towards Kyuhyun and hugged him . Kyuhyun hugged back and also ruffled you hair .

"Hehe , you are still the same old ______  " Kyuhyun chuckled and you smiled .

"Oppa ! I'm gonna miss you so much ! " You told him and smiled .

"Me too ! Lets meet each other again in the future ! " Kyuhyun took out his pinky and you linked your pinky with his .

"Promise ! " you beamed and you went to your seat . You sat beside Yoona on your right while Kyuhyun on your left .The graudution Ceremony lasted for 1 hour and you are all graduated .

"FREEDOM ! I'M A FREE MAN !! WOOOO !! " Chanyeol ran out of the hall screaming his lungs out . You hugged all of them and they left . You and Baekhyun smiled at each other and you both leaned for a kiss . A long Passionate kiss . 

"ermm .. Hi .. "a familliar voice was had , you both broke off the kiss and look to the left .Your eyes widened to the sight of the person .

"Bomi ? " Baekhyun muttered under his breath . Bomi went near you but you backed away .

"_____ , look , I'm sorry for what I did .. and to Baekhyun too ..  " Bomi sincerely apologized . Baekhyun and You felt bad .

"AH !! SHE'S HERE ! " Chanyeol shouted and threw a pencil at Bomi and she fell flat on the face . Baekhyun and you stared at Chanyeol disbelieved .

"Ok , lets run " Baekhyun took your hand and ran away from Bomi . You and Baekhyun laughed along the way and enjoyed the rest of the year doing sorts of stuff that you can imagine . [not that kind of stuff ] 

 

"______ , I love you ~ " Baekhyun leaned to you , making your foreheads touch each other .

"I love you too ~ " you and Baekhyun shared a kiss . Soon , the two of you pulled away and took breaths .

"Now , wanna continue ? "Baekhyun smirked. You just blushed and hit Baekhyun hard .

"YAH ! " Baekhyun cut you off with his lips crashing into yours . 

"_____, I just came to  ,AH MY EYES !!!! " Taemin shouted and covered his eyes and slammed the door . Your mother went upstairs to see a stunned Taemin .

"Yah ! What happened ? " your mother  asked pulling Taemin back up to his feet . 

"_____ ! She ! Baekhyun ! Doing - " Taemin could'nt get the exact words but your mother understood.

"Eeek ! I'm gonna be a grandmother ! " your mother excitedly flailed her hands . Taemin did'nt understand his mother and just went into the room .

"Crazy women " he muttered under his breath and closed the door . 

 

"Where am I ? " Bomi rubbed her eyes to see a pair of big eyes staring at her .

"She's awake ! " D.O told Kai . Kai came over to see her pretty confused .

"On the floor ... " D.O told her and walked away .

"What happened ? "she asked .

"You fainted , you got hit by a pencil . NICE JOB CHANYEOL ! " Kai gave Chanyeol a thumbs up and walked away . Luhan and Sehun skipped merrily and stepped on Bomi .

"Did you feel anything ? " Luhan asked Sehun .

"Nope ! Leth get thome ith-cream ! " Sehun happily said it and skipped to the ice cream shop leaving Bomi still on the floor passed out . 

 

Six Awesome Years later ...

"umma ! Appa ! " your child , Haneul came running towards you .

"Easy there ! I don't want you to fall ! " you laughed and carried her . Baekhyun just came home greeted his family .

"Hey Babe , hello Haneul !! " Baekhyun took Haneul into his hands and played around with her . 

"Appa ! I wanna eat some Bacon ! "Haneul rubbed her tummy indicating that she is hungry . The both of you laughed at her cuteness . 

"She got it from me ! " Baekhyun proudly said it and you went to the kitchen to cook up some Bacon . Baekhyun went behind you and hugged you from the waist .

"Oppa ! How am I going to cook if you hold me like that ! " you tried to get out of Baekhyun's grip but it was too strong . 

"Babe , I love you ~ " Baekhyun cooed and you smiled .

"I love you too , now get off of me . " you told him . 

"I love you so much ,now  ,do you wanna have another one ? " 

"Another what ? " you innocently blinked .

"Aigoo ! You know , a baby brother ? " Baekhyun smirked . 

"Aishh ... "

"I love you too ! "

"You won't get any bacon "

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO " 

 

THE END . 

 

Yes . Oh , Bomi is in the hospital . Luhan and Sehun got married . D.O and Kai are forever alone . Tao married his Gucci . Kris married a dragon . XiuMin owns a Bun factory  .Lay rode Unicorns . Suho went to become a guardian . Chen went somewhere I don't know where . Chanyeol found his dream job , creeping people out . Baekhyun got another child .HOLY CRAP . Kyuhyun and Yoona got married .LOL .Happy ending for everyone ! 

 

Thanks for supporting this fanfic and sorry for the worst ending ever i ran out of ideas . Please Check out my new Fanfic !  PS. I did'nt check through . LOL .

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/205519/i-don-t-like-that-type-of-music-romance-schoollife-you-jjproject