Chapter 37

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

You woke up to find yourself in a dim lit room . You look around the surroundings .

"Where am I ? I'm hungry .. " you mumbled and rubbed your eyes . There are only chair and a table and you are on the floor . You stood up and stretched your arms . You are still in your uniform so you went to the chair and sat down .

"I don't like it here ! " You were teary and you wanted to go home badly .

MEANWHILE .. 

Baekhyun was at home sulking on his bed .

"I did'nt -sob , get - sob- to protect -sob- ______ ... " Baekhyun sobbed .There was a phone call and its from an unknown number .

"Yoboseyo ? " 

"Hi , I got your girlfriend"

"I know that , wait , who are you ?"

"If you want your girlfriend , come to this address -adress-"

"Oh , and don't bring anyone with you "

"Okay .. "

"Tata "

"Are you gay by any chance ?"

"Uhh .. No "

"Okay " Baekhyun hung up and looked at the address . He looked at the time , it was 7PM but he did'nt care so he took his jacket and went out .He caught the first Taxi but it went pass .

"MR TAXI TAXI TAXI !! " Baekhyun shouted flailing his arms and one Taxi stopped by and he went in . He showed the driver the address and he went to the location straight away .

 

You were crying and the fact that you did'nt know what was going to happen scared you to death . *Is this the work of Bomi ?If it were , she is to desperate .* you thought . The door suddenly slammed open and it made you jumped abit .

"Hello _____ "Bomi smirked . You looked up to see an evil Bomi .

"Bomi ?! What are you doing ? " you stood up .

"Trying to take Baekhyun away from you "  Bomi pushed you making you fall .

"Yah ! " You rubbed your . She whistled and a group surrounded the door . You gulped and closed your eyes . 

"Don't be scared _____ ... Your Precious Baekhyun is coming to rescue you " Bomi lifted your chin . Fear was in your eyes as you were shaking .

"And he will fall into my trap " Bomi slapped you face away . Tears started flowing down your cheeks .*Baekhyun oppa ... * 

 

Baekhyun was still in the taxi and he was thinking wether he should call the police . He kept looking at his phone and dialled the police . So he told them the address and said they should come later . He took a deep breath and just prayed you would be alright . Once he reached his destination , he paid the taxi driver and went out of the taxi to see a brokendown warehouse . He gulped and ran inside .

 

"Yah ! Bomi ! Why are you doing this ? " you shouted at her trying to breakfree after the guards tied you on the chair .

"Oh , this is what girls do for love " Bomi took out a penknife and smirked . Bomi was standing infront of you so you tried to kick her but your knee was still injured .

"Are you nuts ? Do you even know the meaning of love ? " you told her but she slapped you .

"Shut up " she snapped at you . You kept on crying and Bomi just laughed evily [ thats what she do all the time ..]

"_______ !! " heads turned to the door to see Baekhyun standing there panting . Bomi smirked while you were desperately trying to set free .

"Look what we have here .. " Bomi went behind you but you kept on wiggling which made Bomi annoyed so she placed the penknife at your throat .

"Eeep " You shut your eyes , Baekhyun tried to went closer to you but Bomi placed it nearer to your throat . 

"Yah ! Bomi ! Let her go ! " Baekhyun shouted . Bomi shooked her head .

"Never ."

"Why are you doing this ? " Baekhyun asked her , Bomi kept shut and looked down . She dropped her penknife .

"Good..girl .. now .. let me .. " Baekhyun took a step closer . Bomi took out a gun and shot upwards making Baekhyun fall back .

"HOLY BACON WHERE DO YOU GET THIS TYPE OF STUFF ?!?  " Baekhyun shouted . 

"OPPA !! " you screamed , feeling really scared and you kept on crying . You were shaking until you fell to the side along with the chair . 

"______ ! " Baekhyun crawled and Bomi went over to you and paced the gun on your temple . 

"NOBODY MOVES OR SHE GETS KILLED "Bomi screamed .

"BOMI ! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ? "Baekhyun covered his ears and shouted at her .

"I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME , SPEND TIME WITH ME AND ... " Bomi stopped for awhile and she became silent .

"And what ? Do you even like me? Still ? Or is it just a simple school crush ? "Baekhyun stepped up , still the gun is on your temple .

"Aish ..  " Bomi lifted the gun of your head and pointed to herself .

"YAH ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!? " You and Baekhyun exclaimed .

"If I can't have you then I'm gonna kill myself " Bomi muttered . She was about to shoot herself when the police came .

"The Police is here ! " one of the guards shouted and started scrambling around . You looked at Baekhyun and he winked at you . You smiled and looked back at Bomi who was still pointing the gun at herself .

"Everybody Freeze ! " the police pointed their guns . Bomi was terrified so she dropped the gun and raised her hands . The Police went over to you and Bomi . You were released and into Baekhyun's protective arms . 

"Oppa .. I was so scared " You cried on his chest and he gave you a comforting hug 

"Its okay .. Its now over " Baekhyun rubbed your back to make you calm . Bomi shook her head and started biting her nails .

"I did'nt do it !I DID'NT DO IT ! " Bomi was officiallly going crazy .The police tried to calm her down but she just when back further .

"Calm down Miss ! We just - " the police tried to get a grip on Bomi but she felled backwards and she rolled in to a ball .

"I almost killed Baekhyun  OKAY ! I ALMOST KILLED BAEKHYUN ! " Bomi screamed her lungs out . Everyone there found out the shocking truth which led Bomi being arrested . The police thanked Baekhyun and You so they offered you both a ride home  .

 

"WHAT ? MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN ARRESTED ? " her eyes widened . She kicked the table in fustration and she took her bag .

"Ma'am ! Where are you going ? " her worker asked .

"Getting away from here ! I'm not getting caught ! " she ran to the door but she was surrounded by police .

"Ma'am , you're under arrest for your daughter's responsiblity and you working secretly with illegal companies " the police showed his card and hand cuffed her .

"Wait ! I can explain ! " Mrs Yoon looked at the police with a pleading face .

"Nice try woman , the principal of your daughter's school told me that you threatened her " the police smirked and brought her to the car . Baekhyun walked you home and your mother and Taemin was worried sick about you . They welcomed Baekhyun in and you told everything that has happened .

"But thanks to Baekhyun he saved my life " you looked over to Baekhyun and smiled at him . Your mother softened and looked to him .

"Thank you Baekhyun " she thanked Baekhyun .

"It was nothing , thats what I do for love " Baekhyun bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck .

"Baekhyun-ssi , please stay for the night , its late now " your mother offered . You were stunned by what your mother so you nudged her .

"That does'nt sound bad at all " Baekhyun laughed looking at your stunned face .

"Great ! You will be sleeping in ______'s room , let me get the sleeping bag or would you prefer sleeping beside her ? " your mother winked at Baekhyun . Your face was flushed red and you covered your face .

"Umma !! " you whined and pouted . Baekhyun pinched your cheeks but you slapped it away .

"Babe , don't be mad ~ You owe me for saving your life " Baekhyun held your waist .

"You did'nt even do anything , its the police who saved me " You stuck your tongue out .Baekhyun just ruffled your hair and you giggled .

"I'll take that as sleeping beside each other , let me prepare some snacks " your mother smiled and went to the kitchen . Baekhyun grabbed your hands and went up to your room . Baekhyun jumped and plopped on your bed comfortably . 

"Your bed is so comfortable ~ " Baekhyun hugged one of your pillows . He noticed the Pikachu he won for you and he smiled .

"I'm gonna take a shower , stay here okay ? "you grabbed your clothes and towel and went to the bathroom beside your room . Baekhyun nodded and lied on your bed and soon he fell asleep . After you finished showering , you found Baekhyun sleeping on your bed . You softened and went beside him , facing him . You noticed his features and you found him really cute . 

"Do you like staring at me so much ? " Baekhyun opened one eye , You blushed and covered your face . Baekhyun took your hands away and brought his face closer . 

"You're so cute " Baekhyun brought your closer to him and you snuggled into his arms. Soon , both of you fell asleep in each other''s arm .

"Hey I bro- " your mother opened the door to see both of you sleeping she smile and quietly closed the door back . Taemin came out of his room to see his mother squealing to herself . 

"Umma , whats wrong with you ? " Taemin tilted his head .

"Oh nothing , your dongsaeng and Baekhyun are so cute together ! I'm so glad she found someone ! " she quietly clapped her hands .

"What about me ? "Taemin pouted .

"Oh , you're too pretty to get a girlfriend , wait until you're matured enough " your mother tapped his cheeks and walked down .

"Umma ! " Taemin stomped his foot and walked back to his room sulking.

 

"I love you _____ .. " Baekhyun mumbled in his sleep and unconciously kissed your forehead [ is that even possible ? Well , it does in here ]You unconciously smiled and snuggled into Baekhyun's chest . 

 

A/N : Aww ... I think the next chapter is Final ... Going to make a new Fanfic right after I finish my Taemin Fanfic . PLease help me choose ! I can't Decide !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks Everybody for your support ! ^^ And sorry for crappy chapters and mistakes . I'm a bad author for not checking through . huhuhuhu*