Chapter 24

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

Taemin reached the hospital and search for _____ . He found Exo at the waiting area so he went there .And Baekhyun's mother needed to leave .so yeah .

"Hey , is _____ ok ? Where is she ? " He asked , taking a bite from his dorito . Lay stood up and put his hands in the Doritos bag and took one dorito out and ate it . Taemin just stared at him and Lay stared back .

"Oppa ! " ______ shouted making Taemin look back at his sister . Lay just raised his arms in victory while the others just stared at him . So the challenge continues . Taemin ran towards her and hugged her .

"______-ah ! You okay ? I was worried sick !How did you get into this accident  ? Tell me PLease ? Lets  seat down first .. "Taemin slowly pulled her to the chair and sat beside her .

"Uhh .. I kinda was fooling around and ... " _____ nervously said while rubbing her neck , Taemin just furrowed his eyebrows . _____ just look at him and sigh .

"Fine . I was'nt listening to Baekhyun when he asked me to come to him .. and he sorta saved my life . " ______ told him , Taemin just ruffled his hair , and just looked at ______ .

" You make me so worried _____-ah ! You are the most precious person in my life and could never bear to lose you . " Taemin  was on the verge of crying . ______ just hugged Taemin and patted his back . Taemin cried his eyes out and hugged _____ harder making her arm hurt .

"Ah-ah .. Oppa ! My A-arm ! Ow , " ______ winced , Taemin let go and apologized .______ just shook her head and wiped his tears away .

"Oppa ! You're making the scene so emotional that we got the rest to cry as well . " _____ pointed to the rest who were wiping their tears . The rest just cleared their throats and look somewhere else . Tao came back while eating the cake he bought and he stopped on his tracks when he entered the emotional atmosphere .

"What just happened ? " Tao stood there and stared at them .

 

"How did I get here anyway ? And Why was _____ injured ? " Baekhyun asked , putting back the glass of water on the table beside him . Chanyeol sighed and held his own head .

"If I tell you this ,  can you not freak out ? "  Baekhyun nodded gently , and waited for Chanyeol to tell him .

"Ah .. OK . Do you like _____ ? " He asked him , Baekhyun shook his head , thinking really hard , not that hard Baekhyun . So he thought about it .

"Ahh .. OKay , you remember the time you embarrassed her ? " Chanyeol wanted to make sure .Baekhyun shook his head lightly again . Chanyeol lips curved but he maintained it .

"AH .. Ok , basicly,  you just saved _____'s precious life "  Baekhyun's eyes widened and he screamed loudly .

"WWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ?????????????? "

Everyone outside jumped at the sudden scream . Luhan and Sehun got scared and they hugged each other . The rest did'nt do much .

"Kris gege ... I'm scared " Tao clung onto Kris's arm . Kris just pat his head and he calmed down ._____was curious what was the scream that came from Baekhyun's room so she decided to go in .

"Chanyeol oppa .. Is everything ok ? " ______ popped her head from the door , making Chanyeols surprised .

"Yah ! ______ ! Stop doing that ! " Chanyeol placed his hands on his chest and breathing deeply . Baekhyun just stared at the both of them .

" Oppa ? Since when does she call you oppa ? " Baekhyun blinked his eyes , he ignored him .

"What happened ? " ______ asked , Baekhyun raised his eyebrows at her .

"I almost died because of you ! " Baekhyun burst out .

"Well ! You were the one who pushed me ! " _____ shouted back at him , and they continued arguing with each other . Chanyeol just face-palmed himself and just watch them both .

*When will they learn .. * Chanyeol shook his head .

"OK , Look ! I'm really really sorry that you almost died because of me but there was a reason you did that " _____ sat on the chair beside Baekhyun's bed and sighed .

"And the reason was ? " Baekhyun wanted to know . ______ blushed and opened .

"Because ... Because ! uh .. Because .. " _____ could'nt say it so Chanyeol helped her .

"Because you love her Baekhyun " Chanyeol finally said it and looked out the window . Then he saw something familiar outside

"Ooh ! Another Butterfly for my collection ! Better catch it before Sehun found out ! Bringing Luhan along with him " Chanyeol ran out of the room and went outdside to catch it .

"Oh ...  I guess that make sense .. But did you return my feelings " Baekhyun asked while looking away , _____ just blushed even more , not knowing what to answer .

*Ah !! What should I reply ?!! I still like him - I mean Love him even though he does'nt remember ! Ahh ! FISHH !! * ______ knocked her head on the wall in fustration . Baekhyun just stared at her and somehow smile at _____'s cuteness.

*eh , she's kinda cute doing that * Baekhyun thought and chuckled .

"Its ok if you don't know what to say ... "Baekhyun told her , _____ just stopped what she was doing and nodded . SO the whole day they got to know each other better (again ) and Chanyeol was still with the  butterfly .Meanwhile , at the waiting room .

"Ok , now what " Taemin asked , they rest was thinking of what to do .

"Lets take pictures " Luhan suggested .

"No , Lets have a poke war " Chen exclaimed . So everyone agreed and poke each other .

"Butterfly ! COME ON !COME TO ME !I'M FOREVER FREE ! " Chanyeol opened his arms wide, the butterfly came towards him and turn to its left to the flower nearby .

"Butterfly ! How could you ?! " Chanyeol desperately weep and laid on the ground defeated . Then one boy came over and kicked him .

 

A/N : Sorry for crappy and short chapter . T^T and sorry for not updating yesterday T^T . I ordered my Infinite Album already ! Yay ! So cool ! And I'm Top in class for science ! Yay ~ Lol . Ok . I did'nt update yesterday because I was depressed yesterday but now I'm better . -I cried at night - LALALALALA . Enjoy this chapter ^^ .

I failed my maths . EPICLY . really . I got 28/100 . I'm not surprised . T^T . I'm abit sad though . Hehe .