Chapter 5

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

BAEKHY'S POV

YAH ! DON'T CALL ME BAEKHY D:< .ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM .  - ANGRY BAEKHY ON THE LOOSE- .

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I want to get rid of this feeling !! And I need to apologize to _____ to keep Chanyeol's mouth shut . What's wrong with Chanyeol anyways , everytime I bully _____ he protects her and keeps asking me to stop bullying _____ . And I kept giving him the same reason . She took my bacon .  .

"Baekhyun ! " I heard my name being called from behind . So I turned back to see Chanyeol waving his hands . I waved back .

" Chanyeollie ~ " I cheerfully called his name . So we walked to school together .

"So lover boy ~ This is the day you apologize to _____ to get a better relationship with her "Chanyeol patted my back .

"Chanyeol-ah , how do you get rid of this feeling , SHE'S MY ENEMY ! " I explained to him that enemy and enemy do not get along . He just shook his head and chuckled .

"You can't  get rid of this feeling ! Maybe its time for you to change ~ " Chanyeol sang  . Chanyeol makes me want to punch his face . Even though its cute.

"Aish ... I feeling like smacking your face . " I clenched my fist showing it to him . Of course I was joking . He ran away . So I chased him .

"YAH ! CHANYEOLLIE ! I'M GONNA GET YOU-"I bumped into someone and we fell .

"Owww ... " the person below me groaned . I opened my eyes to see someone familiar .

Thu-thump-thu-thump . My heart started to beat faster .

 

Your  POV

Me and Taemin oppa are going to school together . I made him walked to school with me because people are still laughing at me even though the picture was spread a few days ago . Damn their memories .But at least Taemin oppa does'nt mind it . As we were half way  to school , Taemin's friend came along .

"Hi , Taeminnie ! Hi _____! " A guy with a dorky smile came towards us . His name was Onew . No one knows why his name was Onew but we all know his name is Lee Jin Ki .

"Hi Onew oppa ! "I waved at him so he waved back .

"Hey hyung ! Haven't seen you in a while since you graduated from our school " Taemin said hugging Onew .

"Hehe , I was wondering if you guys want to go get some coffee before you both go to school " Onew asked , Taemin just nodded staright away and looked at me.

"_____-ah ? You wanna go ? " I shook my head , I better get to class before Bastard Bacon comes into class first . Gotta avoid his face .


"No thanks , You both have fun ! I'll go to school by myself " I waved at them and left . I quickened my pace to school when some idiot bumped into me making us fall down .

"Owww.... " I groaned in pain . I felt something heavy on top of me . I opened my eyes . You've got to be kidding me . He then noticed at me and he kind stared at me for awhile . When I look at him , he actually looked quite attractive , wait . what ? I shook my head bringing myself back to reality .

"U-uh ... I-I " He stuttered and  he stood up , brushing the dirt of his pants . He then looked at me and he took out his hands towards me . I just stared at his hand and then looked at him ... actually smiling . My Enemy ,Baekhyun , is actually smiling at me , for the first time . Wait , Its probably a trick . I rejected his hands and stood up by myself .

"______-ah , I j-just want to s-say ... " Baekhyun stuttered abit making me giggled abit because of his cuteness . He probably wants to apologize to me .

"I-I'm sorry ! " Baekhyun bowed at me , making me tilt my head .

"Not only this but everything I've done !! And I'm especially sorry for embarrassing you and I love my bacon very much so I hope you understand"  He said everything in one go . Should I apologize to him ? He seem sincere .

"Hmmm ... okay ! I forgive you ! But you must promise me you won't bully anymore  ! And I'm sorry for taking your dumb bacon when we were in elementary " I took out my pinky to make a pinky promise with him . He just stared at me , and smiled and we linked pinkies .

"Okay ~ My bacon is not dumb " Baekhyun pouted . Ahh .. Baekhyun is so cute ... wait , what ?

NO ONE'S POV

Both of you went to class together and was greeted by Chanyeol , his creepy smile scared the both of them  .

"Hiya Baekhy ! _____ ! " Chanyeol exclaimed , getting the class attention .  Baekhyun hit his arm , because he does'nt want the whole class to know his weird nickname made by Chanyeol . 

"YAH ! How many times must you call me Baekhy ? " Baekhyun growled at Chanyeol .

"I think its cute ~ " you blurted out . You quickly covered your mouth . Baekhyun just rubbed the back of his neck .

"Hehe , I know right ? Thats what I said too ! " Chanyeol said making you laugh .

*She's so cute when she laughs ... * thump ..thump . ..

Baekhyun 's heart started to beat faster and faster when he sees you laughing . For a moment , Baekhyun could'nt let his eyes off you.

RINGG ~

Everybody went to their seats and waited for the teacher to come .

"Chanyeol , whats the period now ? " Baekhyun asked Chanyeol . Chanyeol took out his timetable and checked the period .

"Hmmm ... its History now " Chanyeol replied still looking at his timetable .. Baekhyun just put his head on the table looking at you from the side.

*Her side profile .. * Baekhyun thought has he watch your every move .

You took out your history book and notes . You dropped you pen on the floor and it rolled to Baekhyun's table .

"Eh ? " You realized she drop her pen and she look below to find it near Baekhyun's table .  Baekhyun was daydreaming and you noticed Baekhyun staring at you  .Youe waved your hands in front of Baekhyun .

"Baekhyun ~! Baekhyun ~ ! " She spoke loudly at him . Baekhyun snapped back to reality and noticed you calling for him .

"E-eh ? O-oh ? W-what is i-it ? " Baekhyun stuttered , sitting up straight . You pointed to the pen that was near his table . He bent down to take it . 

"This right ? " He asked you and you nodded . Baekhyun gave it to you and the both of you felt their fingers touch and a wave electric shot through their body . Baekhyun felt his spine tingled and his heart beat even more faster .

*You stupid heart ! I'm gonna die if you don't slow down ! * Baekhyun thought and putting his hand on his chest .

*Why is my heart beating so fast ? * you thought ,  looking on her paper .

"Can't get enough of ____ , Baekhy ? " Chanyeol poked Baekhyun . Baekhyun just stared at him .

"HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS FEELING ?!?! " he bursted out loud , just when the teacher came in the classroom .

"BAEKHYUN ! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL! " the teacher shouted . Making all the students laugh at him .

He looked at you laughing and rubbed the back of his neck and sat down quietly . Banging his head on the table.

"I need my bacon .. " Baekhyun said , taking out his bacon box and eat it quietly without the teacher knowing .

A/N : Ok ... Sorry if its not good ....Teehee . Baekhy . EXO !

Yesterday was EXO-M Tao's birthday ^^  HEHE .

EDITED ] 3 Feb 2013 , yes . baek