Chapter 32

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV 

"Annyeonghaseyo ! Cho Kyuhyun imnida ! " Kyuhyun introduced to himself to the class . The after that ______ introduced to herself and they ended up sitting beside each other behind Yoona . 

"Alright Class ! We will do a project today so I want you all to do pairwork with your partner sitting beside you " the teacher announced and wrote on the whiteboard .

"Seonsaengnim ! " A girl raised her hands and the teacher looked at her .

"Yes ? " 

"How long is this project due ? "the girl asked .

"2 weeks , if you don't give me before this two weeks , you will get a 0  " the teacher told them strictly and continued the lesson .

"Ah ! Thats so short ! " ______ complained .

"Stop complaining or I'll give you a week complete " ______ instantly covered and did an eye smile to the teacher and he continued his lesson . But no one could care less about what the teacher teached . 

"Kyuhyun ! I don't think we would be able to finish this project  " ______ told him feeling abit discouraged .

"Don't worry ! We'll try our best to do this ! Hwaiting ! Now lets listen to the teacher " Kyuhyun encouraged her and gave her smile which made ______ happy and they paid attention . 

Break Time !

_______ and Kyuhyun walked out of the class together and discussed about the project .

"So , do you want to come to my house to start on the project ?  " ______ asked Kyuhyun , He thought for awhile and nodded . ______ clapped her hands and smiled .

"Great ! We'll go to my house after school ! " ______ told him , waved at him and ran to Baekhyun's classroom . Kyuhyun waved back and looked at her running from the back until she is nowhere in sight . He sighed and smiled to himself.

Baekhyun's class just ended and he ran out of class and bumped into _____ and they both fell on their butts . 

"Oww .. Why does this always happen to me ? Bumping into people " _____ rubbed her until she looked at the person she bumped into . Baekhyun looked at her and they both laughed . Baekhyun stood up and pulled ______ up and she dusted her skirt .

"See , we were meant for each other " Baekhyun kissed her cheeks but she pushed him away .

"Yah ! There are people around ! " _____ hissed at him but Baekhyun just pulled her closer to him .

"So ? I want the whole world to know you are mine ! '' Baekhyun said it out loud and _____ just hit his arm .

"Anyways , my friend is coming over so we can do the project " _____ told him while walking to the Cafeteria . 

"Is it a girl or a boy ? " Baekhyun asked being the overprotective guy he is .

"A boy ? " ______ quietly said , Baekhyun stoped at his tracks .

"Then no . I won't allow him to come over your house " Baekhyun folded his arms . 

"But - " 

"No buts . "

"The teacher only gave us 2 weeks ! " _____ told him , Baekhyun was still not convinced . 

"So ? " 

"And where will I do if its not my house ? Besides ! Umma is at home "

Baekhyun kept quiet , staring at her .

"You don't trust me ?  " _____ pouted , making Baekhyun going crazy and he gave up .

"FINE . BUT ! "

"But ? " 

"You must let me follow you as well " Baekhyun smiled his greasy smile ._____ giggled and nodded her head .

"Ah , arasso arasso .. Lets eat ! " _____ pulled him to the cafeteria. Bomi was still in class sleeping soundly and Chanyeol happened to still be in class . Chanyeol went closer to her and waved his hands infront of her .*I guess she's a heavy sleeper * Chanyeol saw a whiteboardmarker at the teacher's table and he took and went back to her . She opened the cap and the smell of marker was in the air . He carefully draw on her face and put random stuff on her face . After covering her face with nosenses , he quietly covered the marker back and placed it back where it was originally was and quietly left the class . She slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms . She yawned and looked around at the empty classroom . She stood up and left the class . People who passed by her started laughing and took out their phone . *Why are people taking picture of me ? Must be because I'm flawless " Bomi proudly thought and smiled along the way . Chanyeol just laughed his heart out at how ridiculous she looked until tears fall out of his eyes .

"I'm so baaddd ~ " Chanyeol started doing random dance moves . 

AFTER SCHOOL !

Kyuhyun and ______ were already walking outside the school gates when Baekhyun came up from behind her and backhugged her . 

"Eeek ! Baekhyun oppa ! " ______ jumped and laughed . Baekhyun smiled and nuzzled into her hair .

"You hair is so nicee " Baekhyun continued sniffing her hair making ______ blushed . Kyuhyun just stood there feeling abit uncomfortable . 

"Ok stop it , Oppa ! Meet my new friend , Kyuhyun ! " ______ introduced him to Baekhyun . Baekhyun forrowed his eyebrows .

"Annyeong .. I'm Kyuhyun " Kyuhyun pushed his glasses up . Baekhyun thought for awhile *Atleast he is a nerd * Baekhyun smiled and took out his hands .

"Baekhyun " They shook and they went to _____ house . 

Once they reached home , they were greeted by ______'s mother and they went to her room . When Baekhyun stopped them .

"Can we just do  it at the living room ? "Baekhyun asked . Kyuhyun and _____ exchanged looks and nodded so they put their bags down and sat on the sofa .

"I'll go get drinks , wait here " _____ said and left to the kitchen . Once _____ entered the kitchen , Kyuhyun was looking around the house when he met eyes with Baekhyun who was giving him a glare .

"Kyuhyun right ? " Baekhyun asked , with a suspicious face . *He seems suspicious with those glasses * Baekhyun puckered his lips .

"Yea .. " Kyuhyun nodded .*Whats wrong with this guy *______ came in , bringing in a tray of glasses and some snacks .She put it on the table and placed quickly took the tray and placed it at the kitchen and came back . 

"I'm gonna change first , you guys get along okay ? I don't want Kyuhyun hurt , Baekhyun " ______ glared at Baekhyun . He cheekily went over to ______ and wrapped his arms on her waist .

"I'll follow you ~ " ______pushed her away and went up to her room .

"ERT . " ______ shouted from her room . Kyuhyun went over to the sofa and watched Kyuhyun drink his drink . 

"Do you like _____ ? " Baekhyun suddenly asked making Kyuhyun choked but he swallowed the water and took a deep breath .

"What makes you say that ?  " Kyuhyun patted his chest and coughed . Baekhyun raised his eyebrows .

"Just asking , _____'s is mine " Baekhyun crossed his legs and drank his drink 

* He is so arrogant , why did ______ picked him * Kyuhyun thought and just sipped his drink  .______ came down and saw the both of them quiet and no talking each other . *Its harder than I thought * ______ sighed and went over to them .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan and Sehun was walking at the park when they was a small boy who was around 4-5 years old , walking around . Luhan nudged Sehun and pointed at the boy .

"That boy looks like you "Luhan laughed . Sehun went over to the boy and bent down to his eye level .

"Annyeong ! " Sehun waved at him and he waved back .

"I'm from the future ! " Sehun told him , making the boy mouth hang wide open . 

"REALLY ? WHAT DID I DO IN THE FUTURE ? " 

"I need to tell you something , if you see a guy who looks like that *points Luhan * stay away from him or else .. " Sehun did his blank expression and walked back slowly . 

"You're weird .. " Luhan told him . Sehun could'nt careless because he was chasing a butterfly . Then children started chasing the butterfly . Sehun kept on yelling at the children to go away . He took out a butter from his pocket and threw it away .

"KIDS ! LOOK ! BUTTER FLY ! " Sehun pointed and Children went to its direction . 

Tao was riding on the panda kiddy ride while carrying his Gucci and sing . 

 

A/N : thorry for my fail attempt at HunHan momentth , currently running out of ideath ANywayth ! Holiday time for me ! Yay !Thorry for crappy chapter . Thehun! 

Sehun : I do not thpeak liketh that

Author : Yes you do  .

Sehun : Thorry thorry 

 

D.O SO CUTTEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICS ARE NOT MINE !