Chapter 22

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

It was end of school , Chanyeol , Luhan , Sehun are still busy chasing each other and the butterfly . ______ was going home when Baekhyun came over to her .

"Hey , Do you want me to walk you home ? " Baekhyun asked , ______ shook her head and continued walking . Baekhyun pouted but he was'nt going to give up .

"Come one , I'll buy you food along the way ? " Baekhyun offered hoping that it will work .

"My house is not far away you know " _____ replied and continued walking . Baekhyun still won't give up . So he thought of an idea . He sneakily went behind _____ and carried her bridal style making ______ shout .

"AH ! BAEKHYUN ! PUT ME DOWN ! " ______ wiggled her body trying to break free . Baekhyun was enjoying himself while _____ was practically scared .

"See , this is what happens when you don't let me walk you home "  Baekhyun said feeling sastified . ______ was still mad at Baekhyun so she tried to get down but Baekhyun's grip was strong . Baekhyun wanted to stop her from doing that because she could injure herself .

"Yah ! Stop moving or I'll kiss you ! " Baekhyun smirked making _____ stop moving . Baekhyun smiled and continued walking . People around them stared at them and whispered among themselve..

"Omo ! They're so cute together ! "

"I wish My boyfriend was like that ! "

"Jagiya ~ Can you do that to me ? "

"No "

Baekhyun smiled at people talking to them while _____ was embarrassed . They reached ______ 's house but they past her house .

"Yah ! Drop me off ! My house is - " _____ pointed to the back but Baekhyun cut her off .

"Did'nt I say I'll buy food ? Lets eat dukbokki ! " Baekhyun happily said , ______ gave up and let him do his stuff.After a few minutes of carrying _______ , they finally reached their destination . Baekhyun put ______ down and let her adjust her uniform .

"Next time , let me know if you want to carry me , you almost gave me a heart attack ! " ______ placed her hand on her chest . Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and laughed . So they went over to the small stall that sells dukbokki . The aroma was so nice that they could'nt wait to eat it .
 So they ordered one bowl as they decided to share . The stall vendor gave them their dukbokki ,

"Ah , You took look so cute as a couple , agasshi , your so lucky to have him " the stall vendor chuckled , _____ blushed at the statement and wanted to tell her but Baekhyun cut her off . again .

"Ah , Thank you Ahjumma ! I'm so lucky to have her too ! " Baekhyun placed his hand on her shoulder , bringing her closer to him . ______ could'nt help but blush , and her heart beat faster .  Since she was close to Baekhyun , she could feel Baekhyun's heart beating fast. She look up at Baekhyun to see him smiling at her . He poked one rice cake and brought it to _____'s mouth . She ate it and Baekhyun ruffled her hair .

"Aigoo ~ So cute ! " _____ just smiled and continued eating . After finishing eating , they paid for it and thank the stall vendor.

"Yah !Baekhyun .. why did'nt you tell her we are not dating ? " _____ asked Baekhyun .

"We are not ? " Baekhyun pretended to be sad , _____ just laugh at his aegyo and she looked somewhere else . _____ noticed at music shop and she wanted to go in .

"Baekhyun ! Can we go in the music shop ? " ______ jumped up and down , Baekhyun just chuckled and nodded .So they went in and looked through some music . ______ found the POP section and she founded a new album on the shelves and there were headphones so she wore it . She started to nod with the beat of the music . Baekhyun wore it and enjoyed the music too . After it was over , _____ looked at the album and was planning to buy it . Baekhyun just looked at her seeing the album

"Yah , I can sing way better than them " Baekhyun proudly said . _____ just stared at him and laughed . Baekhyun pouted and asked her why she was laughing .

"You ? Sing ? No way ! Haha !" ______ was just laughing her heart out . Baekhyun just felt sad that she did'nt believe him and he got an idea.
So they left the music shop .

"You know, I'll show you one day ! That I can sing "Baekhyun told her , she could'nt help but laugh but then she nodded . What they did'nt know that someone was following them .

MEANWHILE

Bomi recieved a call  from someone so she answered it .

"Bomi ! They came out from the music shop " Na Eun told her , still watching them . Bomi hunged up and called someone else.

"Ok , Let the plan commence " Bomi smirked and laughed evily .

*Get Ready _____ for your worst nightmare *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun and _____ were laughing about Chanyeol's past , Baekhyun noticed how _____ was really cute when she laugh . As they were walking , ______ was fooling around so Baekhyun decided to play along . Just as they were about to cross the road , _____ ran to the street , fooling around as there were no cars around , Baekhyun just laughed at how childish _____ was .  Not far away from her , a speeding car was racing towards her , _____ was having fun that she did'nt notice the car , Baekhyun noticed it and started shouting for her to come .

"________ ! YOU BABO ! COME HERE ! " Baekhyun screamed , _______ thought he was kidding so she pretended not to hear when she turned to her side , she saw the car coming towards her . She was too stunned to move so she screamed . Baekhyun ran towards her and pushed her away , Bam ....

______ fell on the ground , wincing in pain as she injured her right arm . She opened her eyes to see the car has hit Baekhyun . Her eyes widened and she tried to stand up and walked towards him limping . She saw Baekhyun's head covered with blood . She looked at the car and saw the guy in it panicking and he went out , escaping from the accident . Everyone started to crowd around them . ______ started to cry and shook his arm making _____' hand also covered with Baekhyun's blood .

"Yah !! Wake up !! Baekhyun !! " _____ could'nt control her emotions , Baekhyun slowly open his eyes to see ______ crying for him . Baekhyun touched her cheeks making _____ cry harder .

"Yah ! Don't leave me ! Baekhyun ... I love you ... " _____ held Baekhyun's arm , Baekhyun smiled .

"That is what I always wanted to hear .. " Baekhyun closed his eyes , ______ started to violently shake him screaming for him to live.

"YAH !CALL THE AMBULANCE !" _____ screamed at the bystanders , so one of them immediately called for them . _____ was crying her heart out , and blaming herself for letting this happen .

Besides her , Bomi was already shaking with fear . Bomi squatted down and hugged her knees together.

"W-what just happened ?D-did I-I kill B-Baekhyun o-ppa ? " Bomi said with fear in her . Someone opened the door to the room she was in and it was her cliques .

"Yah ! Bomi ! You okay ? " Eunji went towards her but she move further from her . A Pink began think that Bomi is becoming crazy .

"I did'nt kill Baekhyun " She clutched her head . Na Eun and Chorong went to her side tried to bring her out . She began screaming and tried to break free . Hayoung just stared at her unnie being crazy .

"Uhh .. That was weird " Namjoo whispered to Yookyung .

"I know . But poor Baekhyun .. "

 

______ and Baekhyun was sent to the hospital , Baekhyun was sent into the Operation room straight away while _____'s wound was being treated . Yoona then came to visit _____ , worried .

"YAH ! _____-AH ! ARE YOU OKAY ? "Yoona starte touching _____'s  body . _____ just push Yoona's hands away .

"Don't do that like you're a molester . " _____ told her , she looked over to her broken arm which was casted .Yoona then flicked _____'s forehead .

"Ouwh ! " _____ touched her forehead , Yoona was mad at her .

"Why were you fooling around like that ? Yoona murmured softly , _____ was about to say something when the whole EXO came .
Lay brought snacks (lol) .. Chanyeol then went over to her side worried and all .

"______-ah ! Are you okay ?? "Chanyeol cupped her cheeks , _____ just blinked and nodded . Chanyeol then ruffled his hair with fustration.

"Aishh ! I trusted Baekhyun to take care of you " Chanyeol sat on the seat beside _____'s bed .

"Its not Baekhyun's fault oppa ! Don't blame him " ______ said , Chanyeol softened an just ruffled her hair .

"Aish ! Why do people keep messing up my hair , Luhan ! What are you doing ? " ______ was surprise Luhan was touching her hair .

"Ouh. Nothing , I like you hair , its long and soft " Luhan complimented ,Sehun just stomped his feet .

"What about mine ? " Sehun touched his hair ,feeling abit dissapointed . Luhan then came to Sehun and did some weird stuff .

"Dude  get a room ! " Kris shouted and they went somewhere ... I won't tell you .

The doctor came in and told Baekhyun's condition .

"Baekhyun is suffering from amnesia " 

A/N : Childish Author here ~ I might do a double update . Baekhyun is suffering from Amnesia :O . Sorry for ruining the moment . You all can blame Bomi for this .keke . For the story only . I apologize for any mistakes so yeah . wee .

Random moments Corner :

Chanyeol : Butterfly !

Sehun : Mine !

Luhan : Sehunnie ! Wait for me ~

Tao : I like Gucci bags :D and panda !

Kris : Lol .. -steps back from author-

XiuMin : We don't appear that much do we Chen ?

Chen : I'm just too awesome to appear

Lay : Eating my bags of Lay alone .

D.O : O____O

Kai : Whats wrong with your face D.O ?

Baekhyun : WHO ARE YOU ??!

Author : I'm author . The childish one . DONUTS . -nom-

Suho : Suho ...

Jonghyun : Rawr .

Taemin : Why are we here again ?

Key : I heard that this author is weird

Minho:She is .

Onew : Chicken !

Sunny : Today is my birthday !

Author : Happy Birthday Sunny unnie ! You so cute