Chapter 20

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

_______'s POV

I slowly open my to see a white room . I rubbed my eyes and look at my surrounding . I turn to my left to see Oppa sleeping... only wearing a towel ? I lightly tapped him and he woke up .

"Huh .. ? Oh ! ______ ! You're awake ! " He clapped delightfully until he noticed that I was staring at him , not wearing clothes.

"Oh ... Long story  short , I was singing in the bathroom until Chanyeol called me so I ran all the way to the hospital , so yeah ... I slept cuz I was tired ok .. Anyways , My body is so hot ! " He posed , making me laugh . So , how am I here again ? Oh yeah , I have to choose between Baekhyun and Chanyeol . I don't know ... I might hurt their feelings .

"Hmmm .. oppa .. " I called him ,  he turned to me .

"Imagine you have two person you are close with and you have to pick one of them .  How do you not hurt the other one's feeling ? " I asked , Taemin just stared at me confused until he finally got it So he nodded .

"Ahh ... I guess you need to pick between Chanyeol and Baekhyun ?  Hmm .. if that is so ... you should pick ... "Taemin was about to say when the door sprang open with Chanyeol .and Baekhyun outside.

"Yah ! You babo ! You scared them ! " Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's head . Chanyeol just glared at him and rubbed his head .

"Annyeong ! Are you feeling okay ? " Baekhyun asked me while going to my side . I blushed when I remembered the incident that happen just now . I nodded and smiled .

"Look , ______ .. we are- " Chanyeol was nudged by Baekhyun and shot him  a glare.

"I mean , I'm sorry I pressured you too much , I'm just asking .. who would you choose ? " Chanyeol curiously ask . I just stared at the both of them , I turn to oppa and he smiled .

"Its your decision " Taemin whispered , I just took a deep breath as I make my decision .

"Hmm.. I choose , neither one of you " I smiled , sastified with my answer , Chanyeol and Baekhyun just looked at each other , a bit disbelieved .

"Because I can't choose between the both of you ! " I said , they both sigh and smile .I wanted to pick Baekhyun but I feel bad for Chanyeol so thats my answer .

"Good answer , Thats why I love you ! " Chanyeol was about to hug me when Oppa and Baekhyun pulled him back . Chanyeol just laugh akwardly and rubbed his neck. I just laugh and is very happy to be back how it was suppose to be . Yeah .. Wait , I'm still Chanyeol's girlfriend .Damn ,

"You know what _____ ? If you want to be single again , go ahead " Chanyeol ruffled my hair and I am so glad I'm single again !

"Gomawo Chanyeol oppa ! " I smiled , I look at Oppa who was still in his towel , and I felt really akward to see him like this .

"Uhh .. Should'nt you get clothes ? " I pointed at him ,He just looked down and gave an akward smile .

"No worries , I can always wear the patient clothes  in this hospital " oppa said and smiled . He went out of the door to ask the nurse .

A few seonds later ..

"YOU ERT !  GO AWAY !! "

"I JUST WANTED CLOTHES YOU DUMB NURSE ! "

Oppa then came back with clothes on his head .i was about to say something when he cut me off

"Don't ask . " He then went to the bathroom that was in this ward .

"So , whats my health result ? " I asked , Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders.

"The results have not come yet , I guess later the doctor will come " Chanyeol said , so I just nodded .Oppa then came out wearing the patient clothes .

"OKay ... " I just looked at the way he wore it . A nurse came in my  ward and saw oppa .

"Sir , What are you doing here ? You are suppose to be at your own ward ! " the nurse went over to oppa and pulled him away .

"Wait ! WAIT ! I'm not a patient ! " Taemin panicked and the nurse just pulled him out to who knows where . So he just screamed until I could'nt hear him anymore .

"Ah , Its getting late ... you guys should go , Don't worry , I'll call my umma " I said looking at the clock on the wall . So Chanyeol and Baekhyun waved goodbye and said that they will visit me again tomorrow .

NO ONE'S POV

The doctor came in to _____'s ward room to check up on her . And Taemin was released by the nurse and wore his normal clothes because their mother came bringing him his clothes .

"How are you Miss _____ ? " The doctor asked me .

"I'm fine Doctor " _____ replied .

"Hmm . You just need plenty of rest thats all"  the doctor then checked the results and write on it .

"So , when can she go home ? " ______'s mother asked the doctor . ______ was hoping that she can go home tomorrow .

"Hmm .. I guess tomorrow , well see you !" with that the doctor left . ______ smiled and fist pump with happiness :D . So _____ stayed at the hospital for one  night .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sehunnie , do you want me to feed you ? " Luhan scooped some rice to feed Sehun on the hospital bed .

"Okay ... I have no choice anyways ... " Sehun gave up and opened his mouth , Luhan feed Sehun and he spit out the rice .

"Ack ! LUHAN ! What is this ? YOU'RE GIVING ME UNCOOK RICE! " Sehun scolded Luhan , searching for water . Luhan gave him water and he drank it . Then he spit out the water .

"YUCK ! Ginger Water ? SERIOUSLY ?!? " Sehun scolded Luhan again . Luhan wanted to cry because Sehun kept on scolding him .

"Sorry Sehun ! I wanted to be a better boyfriend .. " Luhan tried to hold back his tears , Sehun sigh and open his arms wide.Luhan stared at him while Sehun was smiling at him .

"COME ON ! Don't you want a hug ? " Luhan gladly hugged Sehun until Sehun can't breathe .

"Lu-luhan ! Can't Breathe !! Air !! " Sehun hit Luhan's back but he did'nt budge . Sehun regretted everything he did with Luhan . Once Luhan let go of Sehun , he lied down on his bed . Luhan wondered why he was'nt moving so he decided to do CPR .

"Keke ... Sehunnie ~ I'm gonna do CPR ~ " Luhan got ready and went closer to Sehun .

"YO ! Sehun ~ How are - " Kai stepped in until he realized that he was disturbing them . D.O and Lay was behind .

"Uhh ... Okay ... " They stepped back and closed the door .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY ~

Bomi was at the hospital to visit her sick auntie when she saw Taemin going inside ______'s room.

"Eh ? Is that ______'s brother ? " Bomi walked closer to the room . She looked through the glass on the door to see Taemin and _____ inside .

"_______ is at the hospital ? " Bomi talked to herself . An evil smile crept on her face as she got an idea . She saw Taemin coming out so she hid behind the wall . Taemin went out so she decided to go in _____'s room .

 

______ was still on the bed using her phone texting Chanyeol . ______ heard a knock outside the door . She wondered who as Taemin left to buy themselves Breakfast . So the door opened , ______was shocked to see Bomi coming in her room

"Bomi -ssi ? What re you doing here? " ______ asked , feeling abit scared . Bomi just walked closer to her bed .

"Oh , just about to visit my auntie but I got a change of plan" Bomi smirked , _____ did'nt like one bit about it . Bomi snatched her phone away and she read her messages .

"You and Chanyeol broke up ? " Bomi asked still scrolling down to see her messages . _____ just gulped hard and answered .

"Err... Yea .. " _____ replied with a soft tone . Bomi just put her phone away for a moment and she grabbed ____'s neck .

"Listen you , I know that  Baekhyun and Chanyeol like you , I just don't want you near MY Baekhyun oppa " Bomi tightened the grip making _____ suffercated so she held Bomi's hands .

"B-Bomi-ssi ! L-let go !" _____ tried to push Bomi's hand away until there was a knock on the door . They both let go and pretended nothing happen .

"Hi - Oh ! Hi _____'s friend !" Taemin greeted and Bomi greeted back . _____ was just lucky that Taemin came on the right time .

"_____ ! What happen to your neck ? " Taemin went over to _____ to check the long scar on her neck . _____ just covered it and looked at Bomi who gave her a cold glare .

"uhh .. It was so itchy so I scratched it and there was a scar ... " _____ made up  , Bomi just smiled in sastification and left the room . _____ sighed and just ate breakfast with her brother .

 

A/N : Finished At last ! I went out just now so yeah ... Anyways ,

 

Chapter 20 !

Author replies :

@ShineeShawol_34 : I live in Asia ^^