Chapter 16

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

Alright guys , I'm going to get serious now since this is like the of the story , I think . I'm going to restrain my self from being crazy and I might put less EXO Random moments unless you want me to , just comment and I would be more than happy to give you some . And I won't be giving you guys anymore bacon cuz Baekhyun is angry at me . Yeah , so probably there won't be HunHan moments , D.O and Kai AND Tao too . Unless I want them too . HEHEHE . OK , SHUT UP AUTHOR -slaps self - I shoud visit the mental hospital .

NO ONE'S POV

Bomi and Chanyeol met up after school to plan .

"Alright , So Baekhyun used to bully ____ alot of times , like seriously alot ? " Bomi wanted to make sure that the information are correct , Chanyeol nodded .

"Baekhyun did'nt like anyone before right ? " Chanyeol nodded .

"Baekhyun bullied ____ because of a bacon ? " Chanyeol nodded .

"_____ does'nt like Baekhyun right ? " Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders .

"YAH !Say something ! " Bomi shouted at him , Chanyeol just stared at her .

"I'm tired .. " Chanyeol slouched into his seat .

"Do you want me to help you get ______ or not ? " Bomi reminded him . Chanyeol did'nt know what he was doing .

"Yes .. But . " Chanyeol murmured .

"We made a deal so there is no going back " Bomi stood up and slammed her hands on the desk , making Chanyeol scared .

"Finee .. " Chanyeol gave up and put his head on the table .

"So , It all started because of Baekhyun oppa's Bacon , so lets start with _____ , Chanyeol ! Does _____ have any close friends ? " Bomi asked taking out her notepad .

"Yoona .. " Chanyeol replied . She noted down

"Which class ?"

"Class 3-1 "

"Ok .. so I guess I'll meet you again tomorrow " Bomi packed her bag and  left .

"I'm tired , Wait ... I need to give this to _____" Chanyeol looked in the bag , there was a nicely wrapped box which contains _____'s new cellphone.Chanyeol stood up and left to find _____ .

 

Bomi walked along the hallway and bumped into a girl , the girl bowed and kept saying sorry .

"Sorry ! Sorry ! Sorry ! " She kept bowing , then _____ came along .

"Yah ! Stop ! " Bomi tried to stop her from bowing .

"Yoona ! " _____ skipped towards her . Bomi eyes widened after hearing her call Yoona .

"Eh ? Bomi -ssi ? " _____ noticed Bomi and smiled at her and also waved at her .

"______-ssi ? This is your friend ? Hehe , I'm Bomi ! " Bomi took her out her  hand , Yoona gladly shook and and introduced herself .

"I'm Yoona from class 3-1 ! I'm so sorry I bumped into you ! " Yoona apologized , Bomi just kept on smiling and waved her hands infront of her .

"Ani ! Its okay ! Say , how bout we go have a drink ? " Bomi offered hoping the both of them say yes . ____ and Yoona exchange glances .

"Mianhe Bomi-ssi ! Me and Yoona are going out ... We are really really sorry ! " ______ apologized and she felt really bad about it . Bomi just shook her head and said it was okay . So they walked off just like that .

"Wah , why is today so hot ? " Bomi fanned her self using her hands . She put her hands in her pocket and she felt something . She took it out to find out that ______ SIM Card is still with her .

*Oh Yeah ! Its with me ! This is perfect ! Eh ? Perfect ! Chanyeol is going to give her the phone ! I'll just put her SIM card in mine and I'll trick Baekhyun ! Hehe , I'm so good at this ! * Bomi walked off and used her phone .

 

Baekhyun walked out of the phone store and smiled really wide and pleased with himself .

*I finally bought this phone for _____ ! I can't  wait to see the looks on her face ! * Baekhyun thought and kept on walking . While he was walking he spotted _____ and Yoona walking across the street . Just as he was about to approach , Chanyeol came in and met ______ . Baekhyun hid behind a wall and just watched his actions .

 

"______ ! Yoona-ssi ! " Chanyeol interupted their girl's talk .

"Oh ! HI Chanyeol oppa ! " _____ greeted back cheerfully . Yoona just bowed .

"I heard you wanted a new phone " Chanyeol said casually  ._____ just looked at Yoona but she shrugged .

"Uuh .. Yeah , How did you know ? " ______ was curious . Chanyeol just smiled and took out something from his bag . Baekhyun eyes widened at the sight of the box .

*What is going on ? Why is Chanyeol giving her a box ? * Baekhyun got suspicious and decided to watch carefully .

"This is for you " Chanyeol handed her the box and she took it . She just shot him a questioning look .

"Just open to find out " So _____unwrapped the box with Yoona just watching her unwrapped it . She gasped and squealed .

"AHH !! THIS PHONE ! Oppa ! How did you  know I wanted this ? " _____ jumped up and down excitedly and hugged Chanyeol . The sight of them hugging each other made Baekhyun's heart crack . He looked at the box he was holding and just put it in his bag .

Chanyeol heart was beating very fast and he did not show any sign of nervousness and just kept cool . Chanyeol was just dying with happiness inside of him because of the fact that _____ is hugging him . Baekhyun got mad and just stormed off . While they were both busy , Yoona noticed Baekhyun walking away quickly . Yoona got abit suspicious and decided to find out more later .

"Thank you Oppa !! Hehe ! " ____ cooled down and thanked Chanyeol . Chanyeol just smiled at her and with that they walked off .

 

For the past few  days , Baekhyun and Chanyeol has'nt been talking with each other for awhile and _____ would always hang out with Chanyeol along with Yoona as well .Sometimes ____ would try to talk with Baekhyun but Bomi would always interupt . Baekhyun won't eat anything not even Bacon could cheer him up . No one really knows why he became like this except for Chanyeol and Bomi .

"Chanyeol oppa ... Why is Baekhyun oppa so emo nowadays ? " _____ asked him gloomly , feeling abit worried for Baekhyun ,

"Huh ? Oh , Its nothing really , his just doing his poker face or maybe beause he is love sick " _____ just tilted her head .

"Love sick ? With who ? " ______ asked , Chanyeol smiled because his plan was going well .

"With Bomi "

 

Yoona suspected that something is very fishy between Chanyeol and Bomi because she would always see them talking with each other . She has decided to step forward and solve the problem .

 

A/N : Finally ! Detective Yoona to the rescue ! But not yet cuz she is still investigating . keke . Chanyeol's and Bomi's Plan is working . Baekhyun , I feel so sorry for you . BABY I'M SORRY WE GOT THE BETTER ~ Baekhyun ! Mianhe ~

authors reply

@daehyunbunny : Hehe , I know I am ! But I'm trying really really hard not to be crazy -aegyo insert here - . Thanks ~  -gives Bacon to you quietly -

@into_the_new_world : Hehe thanks ! PLease continue to support my fanfic ! I will work harder to make this story interesting ! -FIGHTING- -gives bacon quietly -