Chapter 34

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

It was a saturday and _____ was lazily lying on her bed staring up at the ceiling . 

"I'm bored ~ " ______ groaned and flailed her hands .

~ Message have arrived ! Message have arrived ~

______ took her phone an read her message .

From : Baekhyun <3

To : _______<3

 

Hi babe ~ Wanna go on a date ? 

---------------------------------------------------------------

From : _______<3

To:Baekhyun<3

 

Sure ! I'm bored at home ~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

From : Baekhyun<3

To:_______<3

 

Ok ! My poor Baby is bored ~ I'll pick you up at 1 . Dress nicely ! But not too revealing ! 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

From :_______<3

To : Baekhyun<3

 

OK ~ Saranghae Baekhyun oppa <3

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From:Baekhyun<3

To :_______<3

 

Love you too ~

------------------------------------------------------------------

_______ got excited and quickly chose an outfit to wear later .She finally chose an outfit an wore this : 

After getting ready , ______ heard the doorbell and quickly rush down to the door to open it . It was Baekhyun and he gave you a smile .

"Annyeong Oppa ! Shall we go ? " ______ asked him . He nodded and Both of them went out .

"Where are we going oppa ? " ______ asked .

"I don't know , anywhere you want to go " Baekhyun intwined his hands with hers .

"I want to have some fun ! " ______ giggled like a kid , Baekhyun laughed at her cuteness and nodded his head.

"Then lets go to an Amusement Park ! " Baekhyun suggested so they went there . They went to the bus stop and waited for the bus.The bus came so they boarded it . It will take 30 minutes to get there so ______ got tired and she was trying her best not to sleep . She kept on bobbing her head and Baekhyun noticed it . He put her head on his shoulder and quickly she fell asleep .

*Aigoo ! So cute .. * Baekhyun smiled and looked out of the window . 

 

Bomi was at home and she knew that Baekhyun and ______ were dating and she still could'nt get over it .She threw her pillow around and smash anything she can .

"_________ YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Bomi yelled in fustration and she kicked the chair . Bomi fell to the ground and panted hard .

"i swear one day , I'll take Baekhyun away from you . If I can't take Baekhyun , nobody can "Bomi took her teddy bear and ripped its head and threw it out of the window . And she started laughing evily .

 

"Sehun ! Is'nt it a beautiful day ! " Luhan cheerfully said 

"I'm tho happy today ! Atleath not yethterday when I watch a thary movie about people cutting of their headth " Sehun smiled when suddenly a bear with no body flew and landed on Sehun's hand .

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Sehun screamed and threw it at Luhan's face .

"WTF SEHUN ?!?!? " Luhan threw it back at Sehun .

"MAYBE ITH CURTHED ? AAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! " Sehun threw it away and ran with Luhan .

Baekhyun and ______ reached their destination and hop off the bus .

"Where are we ? " ______ rubbed her eyes .

"We're at Lotte World ! " Baekhyun beamed and pulled ______ into the theme park . Their mouth hanged open at the sight of the theme park . First , it was huge . Second , they did'nt know what to do first .

"This is my first time coming here ! " ______ clapped her hands and jump .

"Me too ! Lets have alot of fun here ! " Baekhyun took her hand and searched for rides . 

 

"Miss , please go out , your mother is worried " Bomi's maid pleaded her . Bomi has been stuck in her room and only goes out for school JUST because Baekhyun and ______ started dating .

"NO ! GET LOST ! " Bomi yelled at her maid and she left straight away . Her mother knocked on the door and went in her room and sat beside her .

"Dear , what is wrong ? What happened to the old Bomi I knew ? " her mother asked her , feeling extremely worried for her daughter .

"Nothing " Bomi hissed . 

"PLease tell me ... I'm worried for you " her mother hugged Bomi and she instantly cried .

"Let it all out " her mother comforted her and rubbed her back .

"Umma ... please help me " Bomi croaked .

"I will always be there for you dear , now tell me whats wrong ? "her mother her hair .

"I like this guy .. no . I love this guy .. but he has a girlfriend .. and I want him for myself .. but how .. ? " Bomi sobbed .Her mother totally understand her situation and for her daughter's hapiness , she is willing to seperate the both of them .

"Don't worry , I'll do whatever I can to seperate the both of them , just leave it to me " her mother smiled and they hugged each other .

"Thanks umma .. " Bomi smiled and she felt she is the most luckiest girl in the world to have a mother like her . 

*Watch out _____ .. *

 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!! " _____ screamed but Baekhyun calmed her down .

"_______-ah ! Relax ! The ride has'nt even move yet " Baekhyun held her hand . ______ looked around and covered her face.

"If you don't like it , we'll just go on another one " Baekhyun asked but she refused .

"No , I always wanted to ride on the rollercoaster ! " _____ gave him an assuring smile .

"Just hold my hand and get close to me if your scared " Baekhyun kissed her cheek and she held his hand . The ride started and Baekhyun was already screaming .

"AHHHHH !!!!!!!!! UUUMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! " Baekhyun screamed his lungs out and _____ almost got deaf . _______ actualy enjoyed the ride and she laughed like a mad person when it was moving and Baekhyun got really scared and clung onto _____'s arm . After the ride was over , _____ skipped out of the ride waiting for Baekhyun to come out . He was walking like a zombie and his face was abit pale .

"Are you okay oppa ? You don't look to good .. " ______ touch his cheeks and he smiled and nodded . She kissed his cheek and he instantly stood up straight his face got back to original .

"I'm better now thanks to your healing kisses ~ "  Baekhyun held her hand and walked to the cafe . They found a seat and Baekhyun went to order the cakes and drinks they wanted . She was looking out the cafe when she saw Kyuhyun out . She waved her hands to try to get his attention but he walked away . ______ pouted and Baekhyun came back with the snacks .

"Yummy ~ " ______ her lips and took a bite from her cupcake .Baekhyun smiled and drank his frappe . _____ laughed at his whip cream mustauche , She took a tissue and wipe it off .

"Aww ... My girlfriend is so helpful " Baekhyun cooed and pinched her cheeks . _____ blushed and she took a sip from her drink . It was Baekhyun's turn to laugh and saw the cream on her lips . Baekhyun went closer to her and she jumped at his sudden action and their lips met . Baekhyun pulled away and his lips .

"Your Lips taste sweet " Baekhyun his lips and _____ kicked his leg under the table .

"OW !  " Baekhyun winced and _____ smiled in sastification .

"Serve you right ! " she stuck out her tounge .

"Don't pretend you don't love it ! " Baekhyun laughed and _____ kicked his legs again .

"Ok... I'm sorryy ! " Baekhyun held his leg . Soon they were finished and they went into the gift shop . _____ was looking through a section and saw a cute couple phone charm .

"OPPA ! " _____ shouted and he came straight away .She showed it to him 

"Oh ! They're cute ! Do you want to get them ? "  Baekhyun asked and ______'s eyes sparkled and nodded .Baekhyun laughed and ruffled her hair .After they bought it , they saw a photo booth and they went in . 

The first shot was a peace shot where they did peace signs .The second shot they made hearts with the hands ,The teacher was Baekhyun hugging _____ tightly and the last shot was Baekhyun surprised kiss on _____'s cheek .

They went out and _____ started laughing and placed them in her wallet . They sat down at a bench and they put on their phone charms and they felt sastified . It was 6 and they went to a game shop where if you win you get a prize . A huge sized Pikachu caught her attention and it was super cute .Baekhyun noticed her staring at the pikachu and he went to the counter and asked for a shot . All he needed to do was to shoot the cans and make them topple . _____ was busy staring at the pikachu that she did'nt know that Baekhyun was trying to win it for her.Baekhyun enventually won and the        person running the shop took the Pikachu and _____ felt sad . Baekhyun came up to her and handed her the pikachu . 

"Oppa .. Thank you ! " ______ hugged the pikachu tightly .

"Anything for you babe ~ " Baekhyun and _____ walked to the open area and sat at the grass . 

"Today was fun ! " _____ fall back and lay down on the grass . 

"I know right ! There's more ! " Baekhyun went closer to _____ and then there were fireworks in the air . All colours shot up , red , blue , green and all the colours you could think off are there . _____ was mesmerized by the firework and she placed her head on Baekhyun's shoulder . 

"Oppa ~ Thanks for today " ______ thanked him . 

"It was nothing , besides it was fun having you here with me " Baekhyun put his head on hers . 

"Oppa .. " _____ murmured 

"Hmmm ..  ? "

"Saranghae ~ " 

"Saranghae ~ " They enjoyed the fireworks and soon it came to an end . They stood up and shared a passionate kiss under the stars . Meanwhile , someone was watching them and a tear rolled down his cheeks .

"_______...."he whispered .

It was time to go home and they alighted at their stop .

"Do you want me to  walk you home ? "Baekhyun asked .

"Nope , its okay ! I got your Pikachu so that it can protect me ! "______ hugged it tightly . Baekhyun chuckled at her cuteness . Baekhyun kissed her forehead and they parted ways . While _____ was walking , it was extremely quiet and she felt uncomfortable . She hugged her Pikachu and prayed nothing will happen . Someone suddenly pulled back her shoulder and she screamed . The Guy covered and his gangs came and tried to bring her somewhere when someone punched the guy . ______ was crying and her eyes were covered tears that it was blurry to see who punched the guy .

"______-ah ! Run ! " She quickly thanked him and ran as fast as she could . Once she reached home , she quickly closed the door behind her . 

The gang started punching and kicking the guy who saved her from them and he felt weak . Once they were sastified , they left him there .

"______-ah .... Your Welcome ..  " he smiled and closed his eyes slowly .

 

"WHAT ? You did'nt kidnapped her ? I thought you were professionals !! " Bomi's mother slammed her hands on the table and they all flinched .

"Sorry ma'am , we will do better next time " the leader hung his head .

"You better ! Or else I'll report you " her mother warned them . 

"Umma.. " Bomi came in the room .

"Dear , I promise .. we'll get her .. " her mother smirked .

 

______ was in her room upstairs thinking about the incident that happened just now .

"Who was that guy .. " _____ thought as she could'nt see due to her blurry eyes .Then there was a knock on her door .

"Come in ! " she informed and Taemin popped his head out .

"Are you okay ? You suddenly slammed the door just now " Taemin closed the door behind him and went to her bed .

"Yeah .... " ______ said ..

"What happened just now ?"Taemin patted her back .

"I almost got kidnapped just now " ______ told him and he got shocked .

"KIDNAPPED ?!?! Thats not OKay ______-ah !! " Taemin voice got loud but she covered his mouth .

"SHSHSH ! You don't want umma to get worried ! " ______ hissed . 

"But you are okay right ? " Taemin looked all over .

"Yeah .. someone actually saved me .. " _____ said quietly .

"But I could'nt see him properly " _____ told him . After comforting Taemin left the room and _____receive a message from Baekhyun . 

 

From : Baekhyun<3

To : _______<3

 

Did you reach home safely ?

--------------------------------------------------------------

From : _______<3

To : Baekhyun<3

 

Yeah I did ^^ . Good  Night ! I love you ~

-------------------------------------------------------------

From:Baekhyun<3

To:______<3

 

I love you too ~ Sweet dreams ! Dream about me too !

 

 

______ smiled and went to sleep but she could'nt help but think about the guy who saved her . 

 

A/N : Updated ... I got a headache today so I'm not feeling too good today but atleast I'm done ! I think we all know who this guy is -winks- Hehe .. Sorry for crappy chapter and mistakes . Done with Love ~

Creeper Chanyeol 

 

Ok Kai ! 

 

Uhh ... If I was the girl , I would let them come near me .. XD

 

GIFS ARE NOT MINE . :D