Chapter 8

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

Everybody crowded around Baekhyun's bed and starting asking him questions.

"Baekhyun You alright ? "

"Baekhyun ! Your mom's bacon is nice !"

"Baekhyun !Have you changed your underwear? "

"Baekhyun !"

"Baekhyun !"

Baekhyun started to get headaches from Baekhyun here Baekhyun there Baekhyun everywhere ! You noticed that Baekhyun was uncomfortable so you asked everyone to shut up .

"Yah ! Baekhyun is having a headache ! Do you want some water ? "you offered Baekhyun , he just shook his head and looked at his crazy friends . They all gave him the apologetic .

"Sorry for being your crazy friends ~ " Kai apologized then stuck out his tounge . Baekhyun just stared at him .

"Anyways , we need to go , we came 2 hours ago when you were sleeping so ... yeah .. " Suho told him while looking at his watch . Baekhyun just nodded his head and waved his friends goodbye . He was happy anyways . The only ones left in the room was You and Chanyeol .

"Baekhyun , Mianhe for making you sick " you apologized to Baekhyun . Baekhyun jus shook his head .

"Its okay " Baekhyun smiled at her . Chanyeol felt as if he was the third wheel so he decided to look around his room . He went to Baekhyun's study table to find it messy. Like a best friend he is , he decided to tidy up the table . While he was tidying up , he found Baekhyun's book full of dirty secrets . Chanyeol did his creepy smile and hid the book under his shirt (LOL) . Chanyeol tidied up the place and went back to Baekhyun's bed .

"Chanyeol , why do you suddenly smile ? And the creepy one too " Baekhyun asked him , abit suspicious . You just furrowed you eyebrows at Chanyeol .

"Nothing ~ " Chanyeol sang and rolled on Baekhyun's bed , lying beside Baekhyun . Baekhyun just pushed Chanyeol off the bed , making him roll like a buffalo on the floor . You just laughed and bent down to  see if Chanyeol is ok .

"Chanyeol oppa , You ok ? " When you  called Chanyeol 'oppa' , he straight away got jealous and envied Chanyeol .

*Why does Chanyeol  get to be called Oppa ? * Baekhyun just pouted . Baekhyun just stared at the interaction between you and Chanyeol . You noticed Baekhyun pouting .

"Baekhyun , are you pouting ? " You poked his cheeks , making Baekhyun flinched at your sudden touch .You then finally understood the reason why Baekhyun was pouting .

"OHOHO , Baekhyun ~ Are you sad that I did'nt call you Oppa ? "  You questioned him , Baekhyun suddenly turned red . And tried to denied .

"Ah ? Ani !! " Baekhyun protested waving his hands in front of him . Chanyeol on the other hand , was flipping through Baekhyun's Diary full of his deepest  darkest dirtiest secrets . Chanyeol was hiding inside Baekhyun's closet . You might be wondering how Chanyeol managed to read Baekhyun's diary right ? Hehe , He used Baekhyun's light necklace/symbol to see the diary . No , He just used the light from his phone , piece of cake . Who knew Chanyeol is so smart ~ keke .

 

Dear Diary

I like BACON SO MUCH THAT I EAT IT IN THE TOILET ! I decided not to tell Chanyeol because he could'nt keep this secret and people might find it disgusting and weird . And I don't want _____ to know this too ! Keke ~

Everyday I start to like _____ even more ! But I don't how long this will last .

Oh ! And I want _____ to call me Baekhyun Oppa !

BLAH BLAH BLAH UNICORN ! D.O EYES ARE SO WEIRD . CHANYEOL IS FREAKY .

Oh ! Bacon is calling me ! Bye !

-백 현

 

 

Chanyeol found the diary interesting so he decided to bring the diary home . Meanwhile ...

 

"Baekhyun , are you sure you don't want to be called oppa ? " you asked him for the last time .

"FINE , OKAY WHATEVER " Baekhyun blurted out . You  just laughed .

"Alright , whatever Baekhyun oppa " Baekhyun was already jumping inside and tingly .

"hehe .. Where is Chanyeol anyways ?? " Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol was missing .

 

A/N : I'm sooo tired . Sorry for short update . Its almost Baekhyun's birthday !! YAY ! Lets CELEBRATE ~

생일축하합니다 백 현오빠~ Have a blast ~

Going to sleep naoz . zzzzz