Chapter 10

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

It was another day of school and everybody got the monday blues . _____ was singing Big Bang 's Blue because she had the monday blues . Baekhyun on the other hand was still sleeping and dreaming about Bacon.

______ was already on her way to school when she met Chanyeol along the way , she ran towards him and jump on his back.

"KYYAAA ! " _____ attacked Chanyeol making him scream like a girl .

"AHH ! MIANHE ! I DID'NT MEAN TO READ BAEKHYUN'S DIARY !!! PLEASE DON'T KILL MEE !! " Chanyeol kneeled down and covered his head.

"EH ? You read Baekhyun's diary ? " _____ asked Chanyeol , kneeling to be on the same level as Chanyeol . Chanyeol looked at her , and he sighed .

"YAH ! YOU SCARED ME ! "  Chanyeol shouted making ____ cover her ears .

"keke , mianhe , could you tell me the details ? "  ______ scooted closer to him and put her hand near her ear

"No way , Baekhyun made me not to tell you ! " Chanyeol made an x with his hands . _______ just pouted and stood up straight . Chanyeol felt bad for not telling so he just walked first .

"Where is Baekhyun ? OH WHATEVER . " ______ thought out loud and skipped to school . The school soon forgot about the incident and did'nt do anything to hurt her anymore . yay . It was 30 minutes before school starts so she decided to walk around the school . While she was walking , she receive a text message from Yoona . She walk while texting when she bumped into someone .The person spilled her drinks on her uniform and she screamed .

"Ah !! Mianhe !!! " ______ tried to help but the girl just push her hands away . ______'s phone was on the floor and has water over it . The girl noticed her phone on the floor so she stepped on it. ______ just stared at her crush phone .The girl smile in sastification and left to the washroom .

"You deserve that you " she shouted from across the hall . _____ just continued to stare at her crushed phone . She just kneeled down and touch the crushed phone .

"WHO WEAR HEELS TO SCHOOL ??!" _____ shouted in the middle of the hallway earning stares from people . She just stood up and left the phone there and walked away . The girl who got spilled by drink walked pass  there to find the phone still there  .She bent down and search for the SIM card of the phone . She took it and put it in her pocket , smirked and left .

______ reached the classroom and sat on her seat and stare into space . Thinking about her phone . Nobody can survive without their phones . She just sigh and put her head on the table .

 

BAEKHY'S POV

AH !! Damn I'm late for school !! WHY DO I NEED TO BE LATE ALL THE TIME ?!? I ran down and left the house . I continued running , running , running , and running .and running unitl I reached school . I reached class just before the teacher arrive . Eh ? There's someone outside the classroom ? I haven't see her before . As I go in I see _____ looking abit dissapointed and Chanyeol ? The usual . My best friend ~

"Wassup Chanyeollie ! " I hugged him from the back , Chanyeol hugged back . After remembering yesterday incident , I let go .

"I'm not gay . I'm straight " He told himself . Chanyeol just stare at him blankly .

"I know " 

The teacher stepped in the class with the girl that I saw just now . Everybody stand up and greeted the teacher then sit down back .

"Alright class ! This is our new transfer student ! Please introduce yourself " The teacher said .

"Annyeonghaseyo ! My name is Yoon Bomi ! PLease take care of me ! "She bowed and gave everyone a smile . That new girl kept on staring at me and it feels so weird . I turned to ____ and so her cursing at that new girl . Something must be bothering her . Whatever it s , I don't like that new girl .

 

A/N : SHORT UPDATE ! I updated three times today so , yeah ! Its Time for my sleep ! And the next day I will study ( MAYBE ) . Hehe . I hate studying but I'm just so good . Just wait for the next day update ! And A new Character is introduce , Apink's Yoon Bomi ~ As the Antagonist . Yeah . I don't hate her kay . To all my subscribers : BAEKYEOL ~~!!! Don't worry ! I'll add more Baekyeol ! Baekhy ! ANNYEONG ~ -throws bacon -

Antagonist - bad guy in the story

Just needed some refresh memories for my Literature exam that is coming !