Chapter 7

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

YOUR POV

I have just finished bathing and I'm going to have breakfast . Since its Weekend , I have no idea what to do today . Should I call Yoona ? No ... Should I just hang out with oppa ? No .... Stay at home and do nothing ? Maybe .... Or maybe I should go out alone ?That seems like a great idea  , but its still morning maybe I'll go out later . I decided to check my Twitter  . As soon as I logged in , I saw Baekhyun's twitter account on the left .So I decided to follow him since we are in good terms now . At least thats what I think we are .

FEW SECONDS LATER ....

 

THE WORLD OF TWITTER !

Tweets

------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun @Baekhyun_Bacon         

I'm not feeling well today -Achoo- :(

------------------------------------------------------------

______ @eLement_4eva

@Baekhyun_Bacon Get well soon !  ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun @Baekhyun_Bacon

@eLement_4eva Kamsahamnida ^^ keke

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun is sick ? Its all my fault ! Should I visit him ? I guess I'll meet him with Chanyeol .

 

From : ______

To : Chanyeol

Hi Chanyeol ! I heard Baekhyun is sick , do you want to visit him ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From:Chanyeol

To : ______

Hi !! Hmm ... Okay ! What time should we meet ?
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From :______

To : Chanyeol

How bout 1 PM ? I'm bored at home ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : Chanyeol

To : ______

Then its set then ! Lets meet at the nearest park !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : ______

To : Chanyeol

Ok , See ya !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Alright ! Should I cook for Baekhyun ? Nah , I'm a bad cook . I skipped my way to the living room to see Oppa sitting down on the sofa . I went over him and sat beside him .

"Hiya Oppa ! " I said cheerfully and smiling at him  . He smiled back and ruffled my hair .

"Hi _____-ah ~ " he replied  . I touched his hair because he changed his hair colour .

"Oppa I like your hair " I complimented him  , still touching his hair . He then touch his hair .

"Thanks ! I like your hair too ~ " He said , touching my hair . Now we are touching each other's hair . Our umma saw us , she just shook her head and went to the kitchen . We're weird siblings . 

"Oppa , I'm going to Baekhyun's house today ! " I told him , he just looked at me . Can't believing what I said .

"WHAT ? I thought you both were enemies ? " He exclaimed , I just shook my head and laughed a bit .

" We got over that matter a few days ago " I said , making him stare in the air .

"I'm so sloww ... " He then look at the clock . He pointed at the clock .

"Its 12.30 PM now , should'nt you get ready now ?"He asked me , I then looked at the clock . I better go get ready now .

"Yeah , thanks for reminding me " I left to my room . I opened my wardrobe , tapping my chin . I tossed out my clothes and picked them .

Few minutes later ...

It was about 1PM , so I left the house . I reached the park and waited for Chanyeol to come .

NO ONE'S POV

While Chanyeol was walking to the park , he saw you standing there waiting for him . He decided to walk quickly to surprise you . 

"Hiya ____ ! " Chanyeol surprised , making you pant hard .

"Yah ! Can you stop doing that ? " you said , still panting hard .er it

"Hehe , mianhe ~ Lets go ? " Chanyeol asked you .You nodded the both of you made your way to Baekhyun's house .

''Do you find it weird that I'm older than you but you just call me by my name ? " Chanyeol mentioned , You realized that too now that he mentioned it .

"You 're right , then you want me to call you op- "

"YES " Chanyeol cut you off , you just laughed and continued walking .

"Ok , CHANYEOL-OPPA ! " You said loudly enough for Chanyeol to hear , Chanyeol just tingle at the feeling of being called oppa .

"Thats better ~ " Chanyeol stretched his arms in the air . Once the both of you reached Baekhyun's house , Chanyeol rang the doorbell . Then , a woman opened the door .

"Ah ! Chanyeol-ah and friend ! Come in ! "  She welcomed them and went in the house .Inside the house , there were 4 guys sitting down .

"Chanyeol ? " one of the guy said , Chanyeol waved at them .

"AH ! Is the girl that Baekhyun used to bullied? " Kai pointed you out . Everyone just looked at you .

"Ah , Ne ! Lee ____ imnida ! " you bowed and the rest stood up and bowed at you .

"Hi ! I'm Suho "

"Annyeong ~ I'm Sehun ~ "

"Annyeong , D.O inmida "

"Hi ~ I'm Kai ! " They introduced themselve one by one . Then Baekhyun's mother popped out of nowhere .

" Baekhyun is awake now ! He slept for awhile just now " She told them . They all went up to see Baekhyun sitting on his bed sneezing on his tissue .

"Eh ? " Baekhyun did'nt expect everyone to come , especially you .

 

A/N :Sorry if its not good , going to update again later ^^ . This week is my midterm exams so I might make some short updates 

Edited on 9 March 2013 , its Taeyeon's birthday ^^