Chapter 29

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE' POV

After they had fun , EXO told Baekhyun to send _____ home and tey would do all the cleaning . Baekhyun thanked them and he walked her home . While they were walking , Baekhyun slipped his hands and interwined them together .

"We're couple now , so we must display physical affection towards each other " Baekhyun smiled and swing their arms back and forth . _____ giggled and just swing their arms . The cold breeze touched ______'s skin and she felt cold .

"Are you cold ? Want to use me has a blanket ? " Baekhyun backhugged her and she instantly felt warm . She smiled and looked up at Baekhyun who has been constantly smiling the whole time .

"You're happy that I'm finally yours right ? " _____ pinched Baekhyun's cheeks and just enjoyed the moment .  When they were half way reaching ______'s house , It started to drizzle and it was a sign that the rain is going to be heavy .

"Oppa ! Lets hurry home ! " Baekhyun nodded and they quickly ran to _____'s house . When they reached  the shelter of her house , it started to rain heavily .

"Well , I guess I'll see you tomorrow " Baekhyun was about to leave when ______ held him back .

"Stay here for today please ?" ______ used aegyo on him . He could'nt resist it so they both went in the house .

"OPPA ! I'M HOME ! " ______ shouted , Taemin's head popped out of the room and went down to the living room to see _____ and Baekhyun together .

"Oh ! Baekhyun you're here ! Are you two like ... " Taemin shifted his gaze to ______ and did an 'o' sign with his mouth .

"Ahh ! Congratulations ! I give my blessing to you ~ " Taemin clapped his hands and ______ just blushed .

"Thanks ! I 'm so happy to have ______ with me now ! " Baekhyun slung his hands over hr shoulder and brought them closer to each other .

"So cute !! Please don't do anything wrong in the house ! "  Taemin walked back up to his room .

"YAH ! WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ! " ______ shouted but Taemin did'nt reply . She just pouted and straightened her fringe .

"Aigoo , you're so cute ! " Baekhyun pinched her cheeks . She rubbed her cheeks because Baekhyun pinched it too hard.

"Hehe , Mianhe ~ " Baekhyun apologized and look outside the window as the rain is getting heavier . ______ was upstairs changing into her PJs . Soon she came down and went to the kitchen to make herself and Baekhyun some Hot Chocolate . Baekhyun crept behind and held her waist .

"Yah ! Oppa !" ______ laughed and hit Baekhyun's shoulder lightly . Baekhyun let go of her and took his hot chocolate._____ drank her hot chocolate and she felt like she forgotten something.

"Don't you think that we are forgetting something ? " _____ sipped her drink . Baekhyun his lips and put on a thinking face and shrugged .

 

"AAHHH !! THE WIND IS BLOWING THE DECORATIONS AWAAYYY !! " Suho screamed loudly and tried to catch the decorations which is being blown away by a strong wind and all of EXO was drenched . Kai just dropped to the ground for safety . Tao was literally screaming his head off .

"MY GUCCI IS ALL WET ! WET I SAY !! " Tao screamed while covering his Gucci items . Kai stood up and screamed into Tao's face .

"I DON'T CARE !!! " Kai snatched the gucci and threw it away . Tao was kneeling down and putting his hands high .

"WHYYYYY ?!?! " Tao sobbed and ran to chase the gucci which was flying away . Luhan and Sehun hugged each other and brace for impact and they   fall down to the floor .

"WHYYY ! !?? WHY DOES THINGS HAPPEN DURING RAIN WHEN BAEKHYUN AND ______ ARE TOGETHER ??!? " Chanyeol screamed and a paper flew and landed smack on his face . Chanyeol kept quiet and whole EXO went to shelter .

 

"Anyways , where's your parents? " Baekhyun asked as he haven't seen them before . 

"Oh , Business trip . " _____ sipped from her hot chocolate  . He nodded and akwardness strikes . 

"The rain is'nt getting better , I think you should stay here for the night " ______ look out her window . Baekhyun smiled when there was a knock on the door . ______ wondered who it was so she opened it and was shocked to see whole of EXO outside .

"Hehe , hi ? " Chanyeol did a light wave and looked somewhere else . ______ sighed and invited them in .

"Woaahh !! Nice house ~ " XiuMin looked excited . Baekhyun went over to Chanyeol and hissed at him . 

"What are you doing here ? " 

"WELL ! First , we were panicking , second , It was too dark and third , YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT US !! " Chanyeol shook Baekhyun's body like crazy . Kris came over and pulled Chanyeol away .

"Sorry for intruding your home .. " Suho rubbed the back of his neck , feeling embarrassed . ______ shook her head and smiled .

"No worries ! As long as my parents are not at home , it won't be a problem " _____ folded her arms and nodded her head when she recieve a phone call . 

"Yoboseyo ~ " _____ answered .

"______-ah ? I'm coming back home in about a few hours! I expect the house to be neat and tidy when I reach home ! And no one is to be at the house ! " ______'s mother warned her , _____ started to curse in her mind .

"Hehe , Um- " _____ was cutted off when Kai accidentally broke her Mother's precious vase .

"What was that ? " her mother ask * OH I'M IN DEEP ! "

"nothingumma!comebackhomesafebyeseeyou!"_____ hanged up and took a deep breath . Taemin came down and saw the whole EXO .

"Uhh .. Are we having a party ? " Taemin asked , _____ just whacked Kai's head and looked at the broken vase .

"Argh ! Kai  ! Can you please be more careful ? " _____ bent down to pick up the broken pieces when the piece cut through her skin .

"Ow ! " _____ winced and she held her finger . Baekhyun came over and saw her finger .

"______ ! Lets go somewhere quiet where I can treat your wounds " Baekhyun pulled her to the kitchen .

"OMONA !!! MY UMMA'S VASE !! " Taemin frantically went to the vase and looked at it disbelieved . 

"I'M SORRY ! DON'T KILL ME ! " Kai put his hands together . Taemin just patted his head and they both helped clean up the mess .

"I just realized that you look somehow like me " Taemin looked at Kai closely .

"You're right ! We're twins " The slung each other's shoulders and walked off to the dustbin .

Baekhyun put _____ on the counter top and asked _____ where the First Aid Kit is . So he took it and started to wash the blood . 

"Ahh ..! Ow.ow !! " _____ pulled back the fingers as it hurt so much , Baekhyun took the finger and blew it . He wiped of the excessive blood and started to put a plaster on it . After he was done , he kissed her fingers and it made _____ blush .

"My kisses will ensure you that it will get better soon " Baekhyun winked at her . ____ just laughed and went off the counter . _____ went to Baekhyun and hugged him by the waist and buried her face into his chest .

"Oppa .. My umma is going to come here in a  few hours ... what am I suppose to do ? " ______ muffled voice was so cute that he laughed and her hair gently . 

"Don't worry , I'll solve this " Baekhyun kissed her head and she smiled . They looked at each other and was about to kiss when er Chanyeol enters the scene .

"Hey ! The rain stopped so I ... guess I came in the wrong time , BYE ! " Chanyeol said quickly and left the house . Soon the whole EXO members bid farewell and left .

"Well . At least it is solved " Baekhyun just stared into space . 

"But what about the vase ?  " 

"Don't worry , I'll take the blame . " Taemin smiled and left .

"Problem solved ! So I guess I bet- " Baekhyun was cutted off by the doorbell .

"Oh No .. Its Umma ! " _____  panicked .

A/N : It turns out I did'nt go for the Briefing because I was so damn lazy and It was meant for parents but they don't want to go and I was lazy so No one went . SUHO JUST DERPIN' . 

Pedo Luhan O_O .  Can I have a candy Luhan ? 

The Derp Family , It comes in the family blood . 

 

Author's Replies who is currently rolling like a buffalo :

@myblacksmile9913 : I know right ? Well , it makes the story more faster as I did'nt know what to write XD . 

@Afrina_nadra : No its not ! Its still a long way since we have Bomi .CURSE YOU BOMI . 

@MaiHy93 : Lets roll like a buffalo together ~ -rolls and hit Kai-

@cholahola : I did'nt leave the house . LOL .

@itsmeyuri : Yes , No need to worry .Luhan is on the way to rescue Sehun . 

@zfna_shawolsone : Yay ! Lets celebrate -dances - 

 

Thanks to my awesome Subbies and commenters , aliens , animals and other living things that supports this fanfic . I LUVYOU -THROWS BACON EVERYWHERE-

 

SEHUN BE TROLLIN ' 

 Pictures here are not mine ^^ . 

Sorry for any mistakes . Tired and sleepy ^^