Chapter 6

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

It was almost over for school when suddenly the rain started to pour . Everyone in the class groaned , some excited and some remained emotionless . You just stared at the rain , wishing it would'nt rain because you did'nt bring an umbrella. You  could'nt  me your brother because he had to be with someone in the moment . Baekhyun on the other  hand did'nt do anything . He just enjoyed the rain because he was about to take  a short nap . He opened one eye and turned to look at you while you were pouting about the rain . 

Ringg ~

Everyone cheered , packed their bags and went out of the class . You slowly stood up and stretched your arms. Packing your bag , you made your way out of class . Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to the cafeteria because Chanyeol wanted to eat . So he bought Egg and bacon sandwich , Baekhyun just his lips because the bacon looked so nice and fresh . Not to mention juicy .

"Baekhyun ,  Are you buying anything ? " Chanyeol asked Baekhyun while eating his sandwich . Baekhyun snapped out of his bacon world and shook his head.

"No .. I don't have any money now " Baekhyun pouted , Chanyeol looked at his sandwich and  offered him some . Baekhyun became delighted and took a bite from Chanyeol's  sandwich , he then became hyperactive but then cooled down after a few seconds .They walked to the shelter and it was pouring heavily . Chanyeol remembered that he had  left something in class so he went back to the class . Baekhyun took out his umbrella since he had no time to wait for Chanyeol .It was a red colour umbrella , he chose because it was the same colour of bacon . He then saw you leaning your back against the pillar looking at the rain droplets falling on the ground  . You sighed and just look at the rain . Baekhyun looked at the umbrella then you . His heart started to beat faster .After thinking much , he decided to approach you . 

"Hi _____ .. " Baekhyun greeted you shyly .  You bowed at him , feeling uneasy at his sudden change .

"Hi Baekhyun " you greeted and smiled at him . Baekhyun face became flushed red  .You noticed his reddening face and touched his forehead . Baekhyun flinched at your sudden touch . He also took notice some of your facial features which caused him to be TOO amazed by your beauty  .

"Yah , Kwaenchanayo ? " you asked him worriedly . Then the rain started to get even more heavier which made loud sound enough to snap Baekhyun out of it.

"Huh ? Oh  ? Nae ! " Baekhyun nodded and looked at the rain .

" Hmm.. the rain is not getting better ! I need to go home now ... "you pouted , Baekhyun opened his umbrella and pulled her in the umbrella .

"Eh ? "you looked at Baekhyun , confused at what he is doing . Baekhyun smiled at you and pointed to the rain .

"You needed to go home right ? The rain is not getting any better , Lets go ! " Baekhyun walked quickly which made you to quickly get under the umbrella .You grabbed on  Baekhyun's arm making him go even redder .

"U-umm ... s-so where do y-you live-e ? " Baekhyun stuttered , you just thought Baekhyun was cold when he is actually stuttering , You just looked to the left then to the right .

"Umm ... oh ! Just go straight ahead then turn right then you'll see a blue house on the left  " you pointed , Baekhyun nodded and went to the direction . Baekhyun noticed that there are rain drops falling on your shoulder so he shift the umbrella more to your side , letting the rain hit on the other side of his shoulder . You noticed it and just stared at Baekhyun .

"Baekhyun , its okay , really ,just cover yourself , don't mind about me , its your umbrella " you said , shifting the umbrella more to Baekhyun's side .Your caring side made Baekhyun like you even more . It was actually more then like . It was love . But since he is so innocent-cough-dumb cough to realize it , he thought , What is  Love ?

You and Baekhyun reached to your doorstep .

"Thanks Baekhyun for sending me home ! I owe you some day ! " you said,  bowing  . Baekhyun just nodded his head . Just as he was about to turn , he sneezed . He waved before leaving . Just as Baekhyun was reaching to your  housegate , he wondered .

" Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something ... " He thought out loud . He shrugged his shoulders and walked his way home .

Chanyeol was skipping to the school shelter when he found that Baekhyun has gone missing . He looked around the area and asked one of his classmate who was waiting for the rain to stop .

"Umm , excuse me , have you seen Baekhyun ? " He asked her . She then told him that Baekhyun went home with you . He just clenched his hand into a fist .

"Baekhyun ! How could you leave me alone here when I gave you a bit of my sandwich , it was big bite !! " Chanyeol yelled making everyone jump . Chanyeol just stomped his foot and sat on the hard cold mean floor and waited for the rain to stop .  *Is _____ more important than you than me ? Hmph , some best friend *

You changed into you cozy home clothes and laid on your bed .

"Hmmm ... what made Baekhyun change so much ? Its .. weird. "you  thought out loud . Sunddenly your phone rang .

~Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, oh ~ [Infinite's Be Mine]

"Yoboseyo ~ " you answered the phone , it was your best friend Yoona.

"Yoboseyo ~ ____-ah  ! Are you at home ? " Yoona asked you , who was  still at school waiting for the rain to stop .

"Yeap !  hehe , you are still at school right? " you asked her  , twirling your hair .

"Yup ... Anyways , how did you get home ? You told me you did'nt bring an umbrella to school today right ? " Yoona still waiting for the rain .

"Oh ... Baekhyun brought me home ?  " you said not wanting any questions from Yoona .

"Omo ! Really ? I heard you and Baekhyun became friends ! " Yoona got excited , This was not what you wanted.You just rolled your eyes and hung up on her .

No matter what , you feel really warmed being around Baekhyun . You smiled and went to your study desk to do your homework .

 Baekhyun on the other side was figuring out how to get closer to you . 

"Aishh ! I really REALLY like _____ ! But what should I do ! " Baekhyun just ruffled his hair . He then recieved a text message .

-YAH ! BAEKHYUN ! YOU ABANDONED ME FOR _____ ! - Chanyeol~

"AH ! No wonder I had a feeling I forgotten something ! " Baekhyun face palmed himself .

Poor Chanyeollie .

A/N :I'm planning of buying EXO Album ... Should I ? Hmmm ...

edited ] : In the end , I bought an infinite album . 3 feb 2013