Chapter 33

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

"Wha-what ? I don't understand what you're saying Sehun ! " Luhan scratched his head .Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance .

"Mutht I repeath what I thay ? " Sehun groaned in annoyance .

"Huh ? " Luhan got confused .

"Forget it . I hate Chu ! I don't care if you hang out with that Baothi !"Sehun walked away , Luhan just stood there confused .

"Who ? " Luhan shouted . 

"Luhan ~ "  The person reading this glomps on Luhan

"Ack ! " Luhan fell to the ground .

 

Back to story .

 

Baekhyun was just watching Kyuhyun and ______ doing the project and was feeling bored . _____ noticed it and just ignored him . 

"Babe ~ I'm bored ... " Baekhyun lay on the sofa facing the ground and just puffed his cheeks .

"I'm busy , if you're so bored , why don't you just go home "______ told him and continued her work . Kyuhyun was feeling uncomfortable but he just continued .

"You don't want me here ? " Baekhyun pouted but _____ did'nt notice it . ______ went up stairs to grab something and went down and gave to Baekhyun .

"What is this ? " Baekhyun asked , turning and twisting the thing .

"Its a rubix cube , entertain yourself " ______ continued . Baekhyun started turning and he got interested .

"This is fun ! " Baekhyun laughed like a little kid . Kyuhyun laughed abit and got back to work . 

1 hour later ....

"Oh , Its late , I better go home now " Kyuhyun looked at the clock . Baekhyun was still busy with the rubix . 

"Lets pack up ! "_____ clapped and cleaned the table . Kyuhyun piled up the books and carried it . Baekhyun noticed Kyuhyun carrying the piles of book and walking pass him so he stuck out his leg which caused Kyuhyun to trip over . The pile of books fell on the ground which made a loud noise ._____ popped her head  out of her room to see Kyuhyun flat on the floor and Baekhyun laughing . She quickly went down to help Kyuhyun .

"Omo ! Kyu Oppa ! You okay ? " _____ asked worriedly . Kyuhyun's heart beat faster when she called him oppa .

* She called me oppa ! * Kyuhyun was dying inside but hurting outside. 

"Yeah , I guess - OW ! " Kyuhyun winced when he tried lifting his arm . _____ got worried and held Kyuhyun's arm . Baekhyun was on the other side laughing when he realized ______ was staring at him . 

"OPPA ! Why did you do that ? " _____ got mad , Baekhyun stopped laughing and smiled at her .

"It was'nt on purpose " Baekhyun started doing aegyo which as no effect on _____ .

"Why don't you go home oppa if you're so jealous " _____ lifted Kyuhyun up and took his other arm to slung it over ____'s shoulder . Baekhyun got jealous at how close they are and he just went home . Once he is far enough from her house he went to the lake and picked up a stone .

"ARGH !!!WHAT HAVE I DONE ! " Baekhyun threw the stone into the lake and just ruffled his hair .

"Now _____'s mad at me ! " Baekhyun squated down and wrapped his knees together . He just stood there until he got an idea . 

"I got an idea ! " Baekhyun shot up and walked until he smell something in the air .

"What's that smell ? Bacon ! " Baekhyun ran to the house which had Bacon . Random much . 

Kyuhyun rolled up his sleeves to find a bruise and he just sigh . _____ came back with a pail of cold water and a towel . She started dipping the towel in the water and placed it on Kyuhyun's bruised arm .

"Sorry about Baekhyun oppa , he gets jealous easily " _____ apologized on behalf of Baekhyun .

"Its okay , you how guys are like that " Kyuhyun said , _____ smiled and keep putting the towel . Then there was an akward silence .

"Are you .. mad at Baekhyun ? "Kyuhyun asked . _____ just looked at him and shook her head .

"Not really , I could never stay mad at Baekhyun oppa " _____ said softly . She placed the towel in the pail and put it a side and unrolled his sleeves . Kyuhyun's heart was beating fast that he blushed abit .* Must control self ! ______'s taken * Kyuhyun scolded himself . _____ stood up and slowly pulled Kyuhyun up and smiled . *Her smile is so beautiful ... Snap out of it Kyu ! " Kyuhyun tried to control himself . Kyuhyun was out of the door and _____ was worried about Kyuhyun .

"Are you going to be okay ? " ______ asked , Kyuhyun nodded his head and waved to her . ______ waved back and closed the door behind her and went up to her room . Kyuhyun walked and touched his bruised . *_____ is so helpful ~ She's so perfect ~ Aish ! Kyu ! What happen to your love for Games ? * Kyuhyun shook his head and continued walking . 

Next Day .. 

_____ was walking with Yoona when Baekhyun passed them .

"Baekhyun oppa ! " ______ called him but he did'nt turn back and kept walking . _____ thought maybe it was too harsh .

"Yoona ! He ignored me ! " ______ whined and tugged Yoona's shirt . 

"What happened ? " Yoona asked . 

"I got mad with him when Kyu was over " 

"Kyuhyun was over at your house ? " Yoona asked , _____ nodded .

"And Baekhyun was there too because he did'nt trust me " _____ pouted . Yoona just patted her back and went to class .

Baekhyun felt bad he did'nt reply and had an urge to do that but it was part of his plan . Baekhyun happily entered class and sat beside Chanyeol . 

"Hi Chanyeol " He greeted , Chanyeol greeted back and smile widely .

"Whats with your creepy smile in the morning ? " Baekhyun asked him .

"Oh ! I did something bad yesterday and I'm proud of it " Chanyeol laughed evily to himself .

"Bad ? Like ? "  

"I drew on Bomi's face Can you believe it ? " Chanyeol shook Baekhyun's shoulder .

"Woa woa woa , Yea .. I guess ? " Baekhyun got dizzy and the bell rang .

"At least you made her stop coming to school " Baekhyun smiled and nudged Chanyeol . Bomi came in the class with a butcher Knife .

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! " Chanyeol scrambled at his seat and sat on Baekhyun's lap . She stepped up on the teacher's table and pointed the knife at everybody .

"WHO IS THAT BASTARD WHO DREW ON MY FACE ? " Bomi barked the teacher who was suppose to take the lesson was surprised and peed in his pants . 

"Baekhy , I'm too young to die !! " Chanyeol cried , Bomi heard it and jumped down of the table and went over to Chanyeol .

"AHH!   IS COMING ! COVER ME ! " Chanyeol threw a pencil at her . 

"WTF ?!?!? " Bomi shouted . 

"Yay ! I hit Bomi ! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF ! " Chanyeol shouted making the whole class clap .

_____ was sitting at her seat and she felt sleepy . She poked Yoona's back and told her to wake her up when the teacher comes . _____ rested her head on the table and got into her comfortable position and she fell asleep straight away . Kyuhyun came in the class and saw _____ sleeping at the back . Yoona gave her smile and she continued reading . He went to his seat and saw _____ peacefully sleeping .

*She looks like an angel * Kyuhyun thought and smiled . HIs eyes directed him to _____'s lips . Kyuhyun mentally slapped himself . 

*What are you doing Kyu ! Argh ! I'm officially going crazy !! * Kyuhyun slammed his hands on the table making _____ wake up .

'HUH ? COOKIES ? " _____ shot up and everyone looked at her but then continued what they were doing .

"Mianhe _____ ! I did'nt mean to wake you up " Kyuhyun apologized .

"Oh , Its OKay "_____ smiled , the teacher came in and they greeted him and continued his lessons . 

After School !!

______ felt down as Baekhyun did'nt talk to her at school , whenever she wanted to go up to him , er Chanyeol enters and take Baekhyun away .

"I guess this is how Baekhyun feels being ed by Chanyeol " _____hunged her head and held the strap of her bag . Her phone suddenly vibrate and she received a message .

"Come to the park now ... Bacon ? " she read the text out loud . She closed her phone and put it in her pocket and skipped to the park . She looked around to see nothing unusual until she spotted D.O and Baekhyun at a small stage which was decorated with ribbons it was simple yet beautiful .

"Oppa ! What is this ? " _____ asked curiously . Baekhyun and D,O smiled at her and gestured her to sit down . She sat down on the grass and she hugged her knees .

"Enjoy ! This is for you ____ ~ " D.O winked at her but got hit on the head by Baekhyun . 

Making a day feel like a minute
With you, I’m the main character of a movie
As if I’m about to film an action scene to come see you, as if I’ve become a hero

 

You’re perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

 

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love
 

______ was mesmerized with their singing and she was smiling all the way .

 

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
I can tell, this is love
I will make you smile often like a child
I will make you feel the most comfortable, like a friend
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Tell me, what is love

_____ clapped her hands and she ran up to Baekhyun and hugged him . Baekhyun hugged _____ back tightly , not letting her go .

"Oppa .. " _____ whispered into his ears , holding back her tears .

"Yes babe ? " he smiled 

"You were amazing ! " _____ cried , Baekhyun was surprised so he let go of her and looked at her 

"Why are you crying ? " Baekhyun wiped her tears and she smiled .

"I thought you could'nt sing because of your personality but I was wrong" _____ jumped abit . Baekhyun smiled and he leaned forward and kissed _____ passionately . D.O was at the side , being the awkward person he is , he just stood there looking somewhere else . The broke apart and stared at each other . _____ hugged Baekhyun and nuzzled into his neck . 

"D.O ! You were amazing too ! " _____ told D.O .D.O nodded and thanked her . 

"D.O why are you so awkward ? We're friends ! " _____ smiled . Baekhyun kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly .

"Thats what I love about you , your so kind and friendly " Baekhyun said and smiled . 

 

Kyuhyun was walking pass the park when he heard someone singing . He hid behind the tree to see Baekhyun singing to _____ . He felt jealous and sad how he did'nt meet _____ first . Bomi also happened to walk pass the park and heard someone singing , she hid behind a tree also and sa Baekhyun singing to _____ . She was already furious has she screeched the tree with her sharp nails . She was green with envy .

"That ... Baekhyun is so hot when he is singing ! " Bomi talked to herself when she noticed Kyuhyun also hiding behind a tree opposite hers .


*Hmm. ... does he like _____ ? Hehe , a new plan up my sleeves * Bomi smirked and walked away . Kyuhyun was jealous and wished that it was him singing to _____ . *As long she is happy , I'm happy * Kyuhyun smiled and kept thinking positive 

"Bacon oppa ...  " _____ leaned onto Baekhyun's shoulder . 

"Hmmm ? " Baekhyun looked at her .

"I love you ~ " _____ cooed .

"I love you too ~ " Baekhyun leaned to kiss her when Chanyeol came .

"WASSUP BAEKHY ~ " Chanyeol came from nowhere . _____ face-palmed herself and fall back on the grass .

"YAH ! STOP ING US PLEASE !! " Baekhyun shot up and kicked Chanyeol . 

"Ow ! Meanie . " Chanyeol winced and crawled . 

"Hahaha " _____ laughed and kissed Baekhyun .

 

Thehun : Luhan ! Luhan ! Where are you ? I'm thorry !

Luhan : I'm here you idiot 

Thehun : Luhan ! I thought you went with ThiuMin 

Luhan : I would'nt want to betray you 

Thehun : Aww ..tho .. do you want to get ithcreamth ? 

Luhan : Whuuutt ??

Thehun : Muth I repeath what I thay ? 

Luhan : I did'nt catch that sorry ? 

Thehun : FFUUDDDGGGEEE !

 

A/N : its quite long is'nt it ? Hehe , I luv you guys !

LOL !

 

I need to sleep now !

ASDFGHJKJGFSDFGHJK TAO SO CUTTEEE !!

Thehun : What about me ?

Author : I think you lisp is cute 

Thehun : WORTHIP ME !

Luhan : WHUUTTT ?? 

Thehun : THATH ITH ! 

Pics are not mine . AND the gifs is not mine too , 

I KNEW IT !

Sorry for any mistakes here ! ^^