Chapter 26

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

_______'s POV

After a few days later , my cast as been taken off and is feeling better already . Baekhyun has also been discharged and now I'm getting ready to go to school.As I was walking , I saw Yoona walking up ahead so I walked from behind and back-hugged her .

"Omo ! Yah ! ______-ah !! " Yoona was surprised and held her chest , I just laughed at her priceless reaction . She then hit me and I rubbed that spot.

"Oww ! My hand is still not better yet ! " I told her , holding my arm . Yoona just apologized and walked to school together .

"_____-ah , don't you feel that something is weird with Bomi " Yoona asked me , when it hit me .

"You're right ! Last time when Baekhyun broke up with her , she whispered something to me " I clicked my fingers , Yoona just tilted her head.

"What did she say ? " I tapped my head until I rememebered it .

"Ah !She said she will getme one day , meaning .. she wants to get revenge at me .. " I gulped , Yoona clapped her hands and pointed at me .

"OMG ! That means ! Remember the car that almost hit you ? " I nodded , still not trying to get what Yoona was saying .

"I think Bomi paid that guy to hit you but then Baekhyun tried to protect you so thats why Bomi's status was like that ! " Yoona jumped around as like she solved the case .

"What status ? " I tilted my head . Yoona sighed and told me that Bomi status on Facebook was like that .

"Ahh ~ That make sense now ! So Bomi tried to kill me ! " I finally got it so I nodded when I realize that Bomi is going to try to kill me again . I stopped at me tracks and went to the nearest wall and lean on it . People just stare at my sudden reaction . Yoona came over to me .

"Yah ... What are you doing ? " Yoona gave me an annoyed look . I held her shoulders and look directly into her eyes .

"Yoona ! Do you know what this means ? She would probably know that I'm still alive "

"She knows that already , she only knows that Baekhyun had amnesia "

"She's going to take advantage of his amnesia and try to get at me again ! " I shook her shoulder , making her dizzy.

"Yah ! Stop it ! No matter what , I'm gonna be there with you ! " Yoona held my arms and I nodded , so we skipped to school like toddlers. Just as we were about to separate , Yoona pulled me to a corner and covered my mouth .

"Sshhh ! Bomi is just around this corner , and she's talking to someone " Yoona told me so I kept quiet and tried to listen to what they are saying .

NO ONE'S POV

______ and Yoona hid at a corner and tried to hear Bomi's conversation.Bomi was talking an adult or teacher but they did'nt know who he is .

"Seonsaengnim , can _____ please transfer to another class ? " Bomi pleaded using her hands , the teacher  was thinking hard about it . But then the teacher refused to do that .

"And what would be the reason ?  "the teacher folded his arms . Bomi had no idea what to say .

"I'll pay you " Bomi smiled , the teacher raised his eyebrows .

"She wants me out of that class ? " ______ whispered to herself . She just folded her hands and stomped her feet . Yoona just rolled her eyes and continue to listen .

"Just ask the principal , not me , I'm just the discipline master " the teacher walked off leaving her alone . Bomi just stomped her way to the Principal's office . ______ and Yoona went out of the spot and sighed . So they separate and went to the class . When _____ went in Baekhyun attacked her .

"_______ ! Where we you ? I missed you ! " Baekhyun hugged her tightly , surprised and confused by his sudden affection .

"U-uh , Baekhyun oppa ? Since when are you like this ? " _____ tried to get out off Baekhyun's grip . Baekhyun let her go and tappedher nose .

"Nothing , i just miss you ~ " Baekhyun sang and went to his seat . _____ just stand there , surprised at Baekhyun's weird attitude .

*Baekhyun's head must have been hit so hard .. until he gone weird *_____ shook her head and went to her seat . When sat and turned to her right to see a creeping Chanyeol .

"Woah , you should realy stop doing that Chanyeol oppa ... " ______ patted his cheeks , Baekhyun on the other side was filled with Jealousy .

"uh .. why is Baekhyun oppa so weird these days ... "_____ whispered to Chanyeol. He made an 'O' with his mouth and nodded.

"Its because the doctor said that Baekhyun's attitude change after the accident " He whispered back , ______ nodded and turned to look at Baekhyun staring at the both of them .*I prefer this Baekhyun though , any Baekhyun would do * _____ smiled . Then Bomi came in and sat beside Baekhyun .

"HI ! I'm Bomi ! I'm your girlfriend ! " Bomi took out her hand , Baekhyun just looked at her hand and tilted his head . Chanyeol and _____ on the other hand knew her intention .

"Yah ! Bomi ! He broke up with you already ! Don't be so desperate and take Baekhyun for yourself ! He's mine too ! " Chanyeol shouted , making the whole class laugh . Bomi just became mad and sat down quietly . Baekhyun look at her and smiled .

"Annyeong ! I may not remember you but who are you actually ? " Baekhyun asked . Bomi looked at him surprised .*maybe ... *

"I used to be your girlfriend but then _____ tried to break us apart .. " She looked down , pretending to be sad . Baekhyun felt bad and tried to cheer her up . ______ just felt jealous and knew Bomi was up to no good .

"Are we going through this again " Chanyeol slouched in his seat ,

"I'm afraid so ... " _____ murmured and continued to watch them .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kai ! Lets ditch school ! " D.O pulled him out of school . Kai just followed him and went to an open space area . They sat down on the grass and enjoyed the breezing wind .

"Why are we here again ? " Kai asked , lying down . He turned to his left and saw D.O with  kite .

"Where'd you get that kite from ?! " Kai stood up , feeling abit excited . D.O pointed up to the sky . So Kai held the kite and D.O ran with Kai behind .The kite started to get higher and Kai just jumped around while D.O was having fun . Then the wind started to get stronger and the Kite started to fly higher . D.O could'nt control the kite and almost fly up but was held back by Kai .

"WHY ARE YOU SO SHORT D.O ?? " Kai shouted in to his ear , Kai could'nt get a grip on D.O and D.O ended up flying away , shouting .

"NOO !!! D.O !!! " Kai shouted dropping on his knees . Then he fell down to the ground .

Kai fell off his bed and his alarm clock was ringing . He look at his clock and realized he was late for school . He ran all the way to school to see D.O at the gates .

"Hey ! Wanna ditch school ? " D.O asked him , Kai just sighed and dragged him to the school .

"No thanks " Kai replied bluntly .

A/N : Hey ! Another weird update ! Hehe ... I got bored so here's a Baekhyun Drawing I drew . 

I drew with Artrage XD . Sorry if its crappy . keke . Bacon Sandwich !I failed Baekhyun's hand XD

NOO !! YOUR FINGERS !!

 

Author's replies :

@Minmipark : It depends on how you want to think of them . I just write about them for fun because I'm a HunHan shipper XD .

@MaiHY93 : Do you to be a butterfly ? ㅋㅋㅋ ~

 

Just Waiting ... Sorry for any mistakes . again .