Chapter 28

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

NO ONE'S POV

Chanyeol has just reached home when Baekhyun called him . So he answered it .

"Yoboseyo ? Baekhyun ? " Chanyeol said making sure its Baekhyun .

"Ah ! Chanyeol , I need your help ! " Baekhyun told him .

"What kind of help ? "

"I want to confess to ______ ! And also make Bomi back off since I'm taken AND I love _____ " Baekhyun was tapping his foot while looking around since he is at the park .

"Ah .. But .. I just reached home ! " Chanyeol whined

"For Me ? Pwease ? " Baekhyun used his aegyo .

"I gotta agree with ______ that I prefer the old Baekhyun , cause he was'nt using aegyo before and gets angry fast , you must have hit your huge head hard . "

"Please ? Help me ! I want to make it special "

"Ugh .. FINE I'll meet you now "

"OKay ! I love you ! "

"Okay stop it . "

"OK"

"Bye"

"Bye! "

"Stop being cheerful "

"I can't ^^"

"Can I whack your head ? "

"Maybe ... "

"OKay .. "

Chanyeol changed into comfortable clothes and went out to meet Baekhyun at the park . He saw all the EXO members there all wearing Tux . I was just staring at them and went over.

"Uh .. This is a simple confession not wedding ! " Chanyeol looked at EXO who were in a line . Baekhyun then handed him a Tux and asked him to wear it .

"Now ? DUDE ! Its so hot now ! Can I wear it later ? " Chanyeol fanned himself , Baekhyun gave him a glare and he quickly went to the toilet and changed.

"Now thats settle let's start !We only have 1 hour to make this place nice and beautiful ! " Baekhyun then clapped his hands and practice his lines.

"OKay .. Um .. " Baekhyun cleared his throat and tapped his chest .

"Will you - No .. Uh .. Wassup _____ ! No .. I sound like Chanyeol ... " Baekhyun tapped his chin .

"Hey , Umm .. sorry to interupt but I called _____ already just to inform you .. and Good Luck ! You'll need it ! " Chanyeol patted his shoulders and left .

"Argh !! I can't think ! I should take a stroll " Baekhyun walked out of the park . Meanwhile..

D.O and Kai was incharge of settting the food for some reasons and they were arranging the food. Kai was just looking at all the mouth watering food and was about to grab one when D.O stopped him.

'Yah ! Kai ! You're not allowed to eat that ! " D.O slapped Kai's hand making him pull back .

"D.O umma ! Why ? " Kai looked as if he is gonna cry . Suho came over and saw what is happening .

"Kai ! What she said is right ! "

"She ? I'm a he you babo ! "

"But your my wife "

"O_O Derp Suho  "

"Whats wrong with people these days .. "Kai walked away , covering his ears not wanting to hear anymore .

Baekhyun was walking along shops when he passed by a music shop . He felt as if he remembered going in before . So he went in the shop and looked around . He went over the Pop section and looked through the albums and one caught his eyes . He saw the sample music and took the headphones and listen to it .*Where have I heard this before ? *

 

She started to nod with the beat of the music . Baekhyun wore it and enjoyed the music too . After it was over , _____ looked at the album and was planning to buy it . Baekhyun just looked at her seeing the album

"Yah , I can sing way better than them " Baekhyun proudly said . _____ just stared at him and laughed . Baekhyun pouted and asked her why she was laughing .

"You ? Sing ? No way ! Haha !" ______ was just laughing her heart out . Baekhyun just felt sad that she did'nt believe him and he got an idea.
So they left the music shop .

"You know, I'll show you one day ! That I can sing "Baekhyun told her , she could'nt help but laugh but then she nodded  .

Baekhyun just knew he was forgetting something so he went out . While he was walking , he smell a nice aroma and it led him to a small stall that sells Dukbokki . The vendor , who was the same Ahjumma who served them was there and she remembered him.

"Oh ! You're back ! Where is your girlfriend ? " The Ahjumma looked left and right . Baekhyun just looked confused and did'nt understand who she was reffering too .

"Ah , You took look so cute as a couple , agasshi , your so lucky to have him " the stall vendor chuckled , _____ blushed at the statement and wanted to tell her but Baekhyun cut her off . again .

"Ah , Thank you Ahjumma ! I'm so lucky to have her too ! " Baekhyun placed his hand on her shoulder , bringing her closer to him . ______ could'nt help but blush , and her heart beat faster .  Since she was close to Baekhyun , she could feel Baekhyun's heart beating fast. She look up at Baekhyun to see him smiling at her . He poked one rice cake and brought it to _____'s mouth . She ate it and Baekhyun ruffled her hair .

"Aigoo ~ So cute ! " _____ just smiled and continued eating . After finishing eating , they paid for it and thank the stall vendor.

"Yah !Baekhyun .. why did'nt you tell her we are not dating ? " _____ asked Baekhyun .

"We are not ? " Baekhyun pretended to be sad , _____ just laugh at his aegyo

 

Baekhyun shooked his head and smiled .

"Uh .. sorry .. I got to go ! " Baekhyun walked off , leaving the ahjumma dumbfounded . *Everything seems to be so confusing ! * Baekhyun was walking until he stopped at the traffic lights . He was thinking so he looked down on he pavement. When the green men lit up , he started to walk slowly until he heard a car honk . The car noticed Baekhyun and he was slightly speeding so he tried to break the car and honked signalling Baekhyun to move out of the way .Baekhyun looked over at the car driving towards his direction and everything came back to him .

 

"________ ! YOU BABO ! COME HERE ! " Baekhyun screamed , _______ thought he was kidding so she pretended not to hear when she turned to her side , she saw the car coming towards her . She was too stunned to move so she screamed . Baekhyun ran towards her and pushed her away , Bam ....

"Yah !! Wake up !! Baekhyun !! " _____ could'nt control her emotions , Baekhyun slowly open his eyes to see ______ crying for him . Baekhyun touched her cheeks making _____ cry harder .

"Yah ! Don't leave me ! Baekhyun ... I love you ... " _____ held Baekhyun's arm , Baekhyun smiled .

"That is what I always wanted to hear .. " Baekhyun closed his eyes , ______ started to violently shake him screaming for him to live.

 

The car managed to stop inches away from him and the driver came out , walking towards him

"Hey ! You okay ? " The man started tapping his shoulders and brought Baekhyun back to reality .

"_______-ah ... " Baekhyun whispered and ran all the way to the park with tears rolling down his cheeks. Baekhyun pushed people who was blocking away , not saying sorry because he wanted to meet ______ .

Meanwhile ..

"Where is Baekhyun ? He is suppose to be here right now ! " Chanyeol kept on glancing at the watch and saw ______ walking with Sehun and Luhan . *Woah , she look so stunning .. * Chanyeol thought , could'nt take his eyes of her . So he hid behind the tree , and mentally curse Baekhyun . He saw _____ sitting on the bench . He took a deep breath and went over to her . So he brought her to the main area which was beautifully decorated with Balloons , ribbons , cakes , butterflies {A/N : We all know what Chanyeol is thinking XD ] and the flowers surrounding the area .

"I'm gonna open your eyes in 3 .... 2.... 1 " He finallly opened her eyes and hanged open , looking around the area which was beautifully decorated .She took a step and looked around the area , smiling with Glee and excitement . She looked over to the EXO members who were all wearing Tux and she noticed someone missing .

"Eh ? Where's Baekhyun oppa ? And what is this all for ? " _____ asked , feeling abit disappointed . Baekhyun was panting hard when he reached  the park he saw _____ there .

"______-ah ! " Baekhyun shouted making _____ turn around.He ran towards her and embraced her tightly ._____ was confused so she hugged back .Baekhyun her hair and it made _____ safe around him .

"______-ah ... I'm sorry for everything..." Baekhyun whispered into her ears . ______ realized that Baekhyun gotten his memories back and she cried.

"Oppa .. You got your memories back .. " ______ told him , and nuzzled into his neck . Baekhyun let go of her and held her hands .

"Yeah , I did .. " Baekhyun kissed her forehead making her heart pound faster . _____ looked into Baekhyun's eyes and blushed .

"______ .. I love you.. " Baekhyun whispered , it made his heart fluttery . _____ could'nt control her tears an it jut flow down her cheeks .

"I love you too .. "  ______ confessed , Baekhyun just smiled and went closer to her .

"Will you be my girlfriend ? " Baekhyun whispered into her ears .

"Yes !! " She hugged Baekhyun and EXO cheered for them . Chanyeol clapped and smiled .*I guess I did the right thing of letting her go .. *

They looked into each others eyes and leaned closer and kissed passionately .

A/N : Okay I'm done ! I feel so Akward writing this even when I'm alone in my room !! Yay ! Baekhyun got his memories back .  Anyways , Here's today's update , and now I need to go for My camp briefing now . Bye ~ And they confessed yay ! Sorry for any mistakes ! I need to rush because I have 30minutes to get ready !