Chapter 35

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

A/N : I'll start to write as 'you' instead of '_____' kay ? ^^ because I find it more easier .

 

It was the day for you to go to school and you were scared to go out again since the last incident .Taemin knocked on your door and you quickly went over to the door .

"Annyeong Oppa ! " Youi cheerfully greeted . 

"You ready ?"Taemin asked. You quickly took your bag and went out of your room with Taemin. Since Taemin was the only one who knew the incident , you asked him to accompany you to school . Taemin asked why you did'nt ask  Baekhyun instead but you did'nt reply .

"Can't I hang out with my oppa instead ? " You told him . Taemin smiled and the both if you went to school . ONce you reached school , you were greeted by Yoona and seperated ways with Taemin . You and Yoona walked to classs and you told her what happened last time .

"Omo ! Really ? " Yoona gasped and you nodded.

"Yeah , but I can't help not thinking about that guy who saved my life " You muttered . Then you look to Yoona and put a finger on your lips.

"Don't tell Baekhyun and Chanyeol kay ? " you asked her . 

"Don't tell me what ? " someone behind suddenly asked , you turned around to see Chanyeol .

"N-othing ! " you waved your hands infront of you and that got Chanyeol even more suspicious . He walked around you in circles and your eyes followed his direction .

"Yah ! Chanyeol ! Stop being a creeper ! Lets go ______ ! " Yoona pulled your hand and went to class . Leaving Chanyeol standing there .

"Something is very wrong here ... " Chanyeol murmured .Sehun came along and ran up to him .

"Chanyeol ! You wanna skip school with me ? " Sehun asked .

"Hmm .. I don't know .. What are we going to do ? " Chanyeol thought for awhile .

"We can go catch butterflies ! " Sehun suggested . Chanyeol grinned and slipped his hands with Sehun and skipped out of school . 

 

You entered class and saw the seat beside you empty .*Hmm .. Maybe he's late * you thought and said at your seat .Yoona turned bak and talked for awhile until the bell rang . All the students started rushing into class and you wondered why Kyuhyun was'nt here yet . The teacher came in and the class greeted the teacher . 

"Alright class ! Please take out your textbook and turn to page 156 " the teacher said . You swiftly took out your textbook and placed it on your table .

*I hope Kyu-oppa is alright * you thought and paid attention to the lesson .

 

It was break time and You and Yoona went out of class . You were talking when somebody covered your eyes from behind .

"Who Am I ? "

"Bacon Oppa ! " You laughed and opened his hands. Yoona told you that she will be going first so you nodded . You and Baekhyun did'nt feel hungry so you went to the school garden .  

"Can I ask you something ? " you suddenly asked him .

"Sure , " Baekhyun replied .

"Do you love me more than Bacon ? " You puffed your cheeks .Baekhyun tapped his chin , pretending to think .

"Yah ! " You playfully hit his arm . Baekhyun then snuggle near you and stayed like that .Bomi walked along that area and saw the both of you cuddling . She clenched her hands and stomped away .

"Oppa , did you know that Kyu oppa did'nt come to school today ? " you leaned your head on Baekhyun's shoulder. 

"Oh really ? Atleast he won't be flirting with you " Baekhyun said in a happy tone .

"Tsk , jealous oppa , I hope he is okay " you prayed . Baekhyun lightly kisse dyour cheeks and walked back to class . While you were going back , you bumped into Bomi and she fell down .

''Omo ! Bomi-ssi ! " you helped her but she push your hands away .

"I don't need help from a like you ! " Bomi stood up and brushed off the dirt on her skirt . She then slapped you hard and it left a mark .

"Ow ! YAH !What was that for ? " You touched your burning red mark and it hurts so much . Bomi laughed then smirked .

"Thats for touching MY Baekhyun " she smirked and walked away .

"YAH ! WHO LET YOU CLAIM BAEKHYUN ?! " You shouted and she stopped to turn to you .

"Because I kissed him first " Bomi shouted back . You then remembered the other time when Bomi and Baekhyun kissed at the classroom when you were going back to get you books hat wwas left under your table . You puffed your cheeks and walked back in the classroom.You sat at your seat and took out your mirror to check on your red cheeks . You tapped it  lightly and you winced abit .Yoona came in the class and went over to you .

"Omo ! What happen ? " Yoona got worried and touched your burning cheeks . You winced and she asked you what happened and you told her .

"What ? How dare she? " Yoona got mad and stood up but you pulled her hand and she sat back down .

"Now now , lets not cause any trouble " You wiggled your finger infront of her and she laughed .

"If you have any problems just come to me , thats what best friends for " She tapped her chest and proudly said it .

"Okay ! " you beamed and the bell rang so the lesson continues . 

School ended in a flash and the teacher called you to meet him for awhile .

"_______-ssi , are you free today ? " Mr Kim asked you . You thought for awhile and nodded . You did'nt really have anything to do at home and nobody is at home today .

"______-ssi ! Do you mind cleaning the class ? " he asked you .

"Why me ?! Besides , I haven't see you before , are you our new teacher"You asked feeling abit suspicious.

"Just clean the classroom " Mr Kim left .

You sighed as You had to stay after school to clean the dirty class .You went to the toilet to get the rags and mop . Bomi was inside and you hid your face trying to avoid her but she saw you .

"Yah ! Where are you going ? " Bomi asked . You did'nt respond , you just took the pail of water and stuff and was about to go out when Bomi tripped you and the bucket of water fell and made the floor wet . You stood up and your knee was bleeding . You quickly took another one and slowly walked out of the toilet . Bomi laughed and she walked , forgetting the fact that the floor is still wet so she slipped and fell . And she fell on the .

"Hahaha !! " Kai laughed from the window . 

"Yah ! You ! " Bomi pointed at him .

"Your face was priceless ! " He continued to laugh .

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ? " Bomi shouted . Kai was about to reply when he wa being pulled by D.O .

"OW !! YAH ! " Kai winced and he fell on top of D.O .

 

"Ma'am , ______ is at school cleaning the classroom " Mr Kim told Bomi's mother .

"Good . .. make sure Baekhyun stays away " she told her employers .

"Very well ma'am " they bowed and left the building .

"Ma'am , where's my pay ? " Mr Kim nervously played with his hands . She pulled out a cheque book and signed .

"Here , good job " she told him and he left .

 

"AH .. Ouch ! " You sat on the chair and looked at your injured knee . You blew and you just could'nt clean . You managed to clean quater of the classroom and its getting late . You got tired so you decided to sleep for awhile . Baekhyun did'nt know you were still at school so he called your phone but you did'nt pick up because you set it as silent mode . Baekhyun grew worried and he decided to go to your house . 

 

A/N : Yawn .. Tired are we today ? Keke , heres an update . Sorry for any mistakes . I'm too tired to check back . 

I hope to make Bomi's life miserable but I have no plan now .HELP MEH PEOPLE .