Chapter 10 ( Special ) Part 2/2

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

EXO-M

While Luhan and Kris were shopping for Party decorations , Luhan felt a weird feeling .

*Why do I have a feeling that something is more better than me ?" Luhan thought but soon forgotten about it .

" Luhan , do you find it creepy and weird that this shop sells Bacon decoration ? " Kris asked Luhan feeling abit scared and weird .

"At least we do't have to spend some time searching for the decorations " Luhan got a point so they spend stuff there

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao , Chen , XiuMin and Lay was still searching for the decorations when they received at text message from Kris .

 

From : Luhan Baby ~

To :  Chen

Dude , we bought all the decorations , come to the park noaz !

 

Lay and Xiu Min high fived each other because they did'nt need to take out a single cent . While they were busy doing their stuff on the spot , they realized that Tao was missing .

"Eh ? Where is Tao ? " XiuMin asked looking left and right . Lay spotted Tao at a kiddy ride .

"Guys , I found him .. " Lay pointed to the kiddy ride . Everybody went towards him and stared at him .

"Umm ... Do you guys have a coin ? " Tao asked sitting at the panda kiddy ride .

"Tao ! You're too old for this ! " Chen told him . Tao just whined like a kid and making a lot of noise .

"I DON'T CARE ! " Tao began throwing a tantrum causing people to stare at them . They gave up and let Tao ride on the ride.

AFTER ONE KIDDY RIDE ...

 

"Lets go again ! " Tao raised his hands high . They face palmed and let Tao enjoy the ride.

AFTER 10 KIDDY RIDES ...

 

"LETS GO AGAIN !! "

"YAH ! SHUT UP AND LETS GO ! WE ARE WASTING TIME HERE . AND MY MONEY " Lay got mad and pulled Tao , making Tao fall down flat on the floor .

"NO !! I DON'T WANT TO GO !! " Tao cried , they had no choice but to drag Tao all the way to the park . Poor Guy .

Meanwhile ....

 

"YOU READ MY DIARY ? HOW CUD CHU ? " Baekhyun gasped in a dramatic way . Baekhyun then strangled Chanyeol but he did'nt do it so hard .

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ______ BOUT THIS " Baekhyun threathened Chanyeol . Then Chanyeol's phone rang.

~ sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? ~

Baekhyun stared at him , Chanyeol stared back .

"What ? I like SNSD ... Eh ? Its _____ ? " Chanyeol told him , and he answered it .

"Chanyeol oppa ! We are ready  ! Bring Baekhyun oppa here ! " you told him , Baekhyun was curious what you were talking about so he stuck his ear near to the phone but was  pushed away by Chanyeol .

"Ah ! Okay ! " Chanyeol hung up and pulled Baekhyun out of his room . Baekhyun's mom saw the both of them holding hands.

"Aww ... I don't care if my son is gay as long he is happy " she wiped her tears making Baekhyun unbelieved by his mom .

"Umma , i'm not gay , this GUY made you think I'm gay " Baekhyun explained to his mom while rolling his eyes .

"Don't be shy Baekhyun-ah , I will support whatever your decision is " his mom just pushed him out of the house .

"UMMMA !! I'M NOT GAY FOR THE LOVE OF BACON !! " Baekhyun shouted from outside . He just sighed and pulled his hands from Chanyeol's grip .

"Where are we going anyways .. " Baekhyun asked Chanyeol .

"Ohh .. somewhere which has _____ " Chanyeol replied , Baekhyun stopped at his tracks .

"What ? You did'nt give me time to get ready ! " Baekhyun was about to run back to the house but he was dragged away by Chanyeol.

"No time , she wants you there now . " Chanyeol said nd began walking . Chanyeol got confused because he kinda forgot how to get to the park .

"Chanyeol .. why are we not moving ? " Baekhyun wondered , Chanyeol just looked at him with a blank face .

"I kinda forgot the place we were suppose to go " Baekhyun face palmed and just stood there . Chanyeol called you because he had forgotten how to get there.

"______ ! I forgot how to get to the park ! " Chanyeol exclaimed , panicking .

"Oppa , I see you from here . Just turn to your left " Chanyeol faced to the left to see you waving at him.

"Oh . " Chanyeol said . Baekhyun was busy looking somewhere else . Then he received a text message .

From : _______

To : Chanyeol

Ok , Baekhyun is looking somewhere else , cover  his eyes and bring him here !

 

From : Chanyeol

To : _______

Okie !

 

Chanyeol surprised attacked Baekhyun's eyes and dragged him to the park . Baekhyun just stretched his hands infront of him and screamed like a girl .

 

EXO just stared at Baekhyun's girl screamings and sighed . You did the countdown with the fingers .

Hana

Dul

Set !

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN ! "

Baekhyun just stood there in looking at the surprise they did for Baekhyun . And he spotted Tao shirt stained . Baekhyun started to cry and thankful for everyone who put in alot of effort doing the party .

"Kam-kamsahamnida !! " Baekhyun thanked everyone and did a grouphug . Everyone had fun at the party and they did some fun stuff there .

"Hehe .. _____ was the one who planned of doing it this way , it was awesome ! " Kris told Baekhyun , making him surprise and you shy .

"It was nothing ! This is all for Baekhyun oppa ! And basicly Kai did'nt do anything " you looked at Kai eating the bags of chips . Baekhyun just rolled his eyes .

"Thanks _____ , its great ! " Baekhyun thanked  you . Besides tht , Luhan and Sehun were talking .

"SO , Sehun , is there anything better than me ? " Luhan asked Sehun . Suho overheard their conversation and decided to join the talk .

"Yeah there is , its cake that was bought by a noona that Sehun scared off earlier  " Suho told Luhan , making Luhan mad at Sehun ,

"SEHUNNIE  !! HOW COULD YOU ?? AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH ?!" Luhan exploded , making poor Sehun scared .

"YAH ! THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET ! " Sehun shouted running away from Luhan . Kai was still eating the chips .

After the party was over , everyone cleaned up the mess and bid farewell .

"It was so fun !! " Kai sshouted and twirled around .

"Yeah , I guess , It would hve been more fun if I stayed on the panda ride " Tao confessed . Everyone just stared at him.

"Baekhyun's mom thought he was gay " Chanyeol told everyone making everybody laugh .

"Yah ! " Baekhyun exclaimed .

Everybody left except for you and Baekhyun.

" Hehe , the party was fun " _____ said clapping her hands . Baekhyun just blushed at her cuteness .

"But it was you who made it fun " Baekhyun held her shoulders .

"Oh ! I have one more gift ! " _____ tip toed and kissed Baekhyun's cheek , making Baekhyun almost going to faint .

*OMO ! _____ JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEKS * Baekhyun's face was burning at that moment . Baekhyun heart began to beat fast .

"hehe , I gotta go ! Happy Birthday ~ " _____ tapped Baekhyun's cheek and skipped home . Baekhyun was so happy that he began dancing and doing fist pumps.

"WOOOO !! YEAH ! ! ______ JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEKS ! "  Baekhyun shouted uncontrollably . He did'nt notice that Kai and D.O was hiding behind the bush capturing everything that has happened .

"Yah , Kai ! You're so evil " D.O slapped his arms . Kai just slapped D.O's hands off .

"No I'm not , this is for future purposes " Kai continued watching Baekhyun dancing .

Tao was at the Panda ride having fun there . Luhan was still chasing Sehun . The noona that bought Sehun the cake was hiding at the alley .

Suho saw her and just shook his head . *Sehun seriously traumatized her *

Baekhyun was shouting at the sky

"_______-ah ! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MINE !! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU !! "

"Lets give him some time shall we ? " Kai smirked and watched the whole thing he captured on the phone with D.O .

 

A/N : Evil Kai . HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH . I'm weird .

DONE ! HAVE FUN GUYS DURING BAEKHYUN'S BIRTHDAY ~

TO MY AWESOME BACON LOVING SUBSCRIBERS AND AWESOME READERS , I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT .

NO ,ITS NO THE END .

To READERS : Please do comment because I will be giving bacon to everyone who comments  ! And don't be so quiet ! Baekhyun does'nt like it like that ! Hehe

And You guys can comment any questions you want to ask me and I will reply in the next chapter ! ^^

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAAH . I should put more Chanyeol moments .