Chapter 1

Baekhyun ! Why are you so mean ? [EDITING]

It was just like any other ordinary days , you and Baekhyun , quarrelling with each other . People call them as 'Un fated Couple' or people say " Aww ... so cute ! Fighting with each other is just normal " . If they were to hear it , who knows what will happen .

THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE , NOT IN A MILLION YEARS .

 

"YAH ! QUIT IT ! YOU'RE GONNA TEAR MY HOMEWORK !"

"NO WAY !" Baekhyun and you were pulling the piece of homework . Mathematics , who would have guessed . Baekhyun is weak at maths while you were a genius .

"Come On !Let me copy it just once ! " Baekhyun pulled the paper harder . You gave up and let go of the paper .

"Hmmpph " you looked a way and walked . Baekhyun copied her work when Chanyeol came along.

"Yo , Baekhyun ~ Watcha doin ? " Chanyeol slung his hand over Baekhyun . Baekhyun just continued his work ,

"You took ____'s homework ? Tch , you're bad , dude . " Chanyeol just patted Baekhyun's head making him turn .

"So ? She took my bacon . " he added , Chanyeol facepalmed himself .

"That was a long time ago ! Could you let it go ?" Chanyeol retorted .  Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders

 

RING ~

'Oh ! Baekhy ! Its time for next lesson , lets go " Chanyeol told him . Baekhyun did the final questions and threw your paper away .

"Yah ! "  Chanyeol bent down to get the paper when Baekhyun stepped on it .

"No no , Come on " Baekhyun just grabbed his hands and pulled him to class .

When they came in to class , you stood up and put your hands up asking for your homework .

"Yah , Baekhyun ! Where's my homework ? "  you asked looking at Baekhyun straight in the eyes . Chanyeol sense another argue coming on . *Gotta think of something ! If the teacher comes , they're doomed ! *

"I don't know , lost it " Baekhyun gave her an expressionless look .You got mad and stepped on his foot . Baekhyun shrieked making you smirk .You took his homework and went to your seat .

"Yah ! Give me back! " Baekhyun shouted . you just stuck out your tounge and took out a pen to overwrite his name with yours . Chanyeol just looked nervous and tried to figure out how to stop the both of you. A light bulb appeared above his head . He took out his homework and crossed out his name and changed it to Baekhyun .

"Yah ! Baekhy ! Here ! Just take mines ! Just don't argue please ! " Chanyeol pleaded ,clasping his hands together . Baekhyun just pushed his homework and directly look at you .

"Just ask this girl to give me back my paper and I will shut up ! " Baekhyun barked  making the whole class looking at them .

"Andwae !  Just give me back my homework and I'll give yours back ! " you shouted back , Chanyeol gave up and just quietly watch the scene praying for the teacher to not come . His prayers did'nt come true though.

"What's all the commotion  ? Miss Lee and Mr Byun ! Detention after class ! "the teacher yelled . Baekhyun just walked to his seat and whispered something to you .

"One day , you'll regret doing this and also taking my bacon away from me " you just rolled his eyes , can't believing that Baekhyun is still mad at her for taking his Bacon .

"Alright class ! Please submit your math homework which is due today , those who did'nt complete it , please stay back for detention " the teacher announced , Baekhyun just ruffled his hair looking at you with anger .

* _____ , you have just gave me double detention , you are so going to get it , no matter what your gender is * Baekhyun promised to himself to make you  never wished you messed with him . Chanyeol sense another bad thing that is gonna happen to the both of them .

*Oh God ! Please !  ! Don't let anything happen to the both of them ! * Chanyeol prayed .Baekhyun just stared at him .

*This guy has alot of faith , thats good * Baekhyun just went to sleep .

 

Detention ....

You just paced around outside the discipline master room , nervous about getting your first detention .

*Damn ! This is my first time getting detention ! If i had my detention alone I'm okay but with Baekhyun ? I'm dead ! And he is having Double Detention because of me ! * you bit your fingernails when someone tapped your on the shoulder .

"NO BAEKHYUN ! PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME ! "you shouted while waving your hands , your best friend , Yoona just blinked at you .

"Yah ! ____-ah ! Calm down ! Its me! Yoona ! " Yoona tried to calm you down by holding your shoulders.

"Yah ! Yoona ! Help me ! I don't want to go detention ! "You pleaded to Yoona but she could'nt do anything .

"Just calm down ! Look ! Here comes your brother ! " Yoona pointed to someone behind you .

"OPPA ! " you ran towards your brother and hugged him , making him surprised and shot Yoona a 'what just happened' look.

"____-ah ! What happen ?" Taemin caressed her head . You looked up and gave him a sad puppy face .

"I don't wanna have detention with Baekhyun !! " you  dugged your face into his chest . Taemin felt bad and patted your back.

"Its ok , Look , I"ll wait for you after you finished your detention and we can go buy those cupcakes you wanted " Taemin patted your head and gave her a warm smile. You just  wiped your tears  and nodded at him . He then walked away to meet his friends.

"_____-ah , its okay  ! Your brother is gonna meet you after detention ! Hwaiting ! " Yoona cheered you on and left .

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked to the DM to see you standing alone  . Baekhyun smirked at the sight of you being nervous .