chapter 9

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, at the Solar café

 

Jessica is still at the café, cleaning. However, something bothered her. She doesn’t know why but, her heart is beating strangely and she felt uneasy. She had a feeling that something bad happened but, she shrugged it off.

She kept her mind by thinking about her date with Top, later. Top promised to watch late-night movie with her, tonight.

 

 

Jessica is cleaning the table, still with uneasy feeling when she suddenly smashed a glass onto the floor. She is startled with her own carelessness and quickly collected the shattered glasses with her bare hands.

‘Ouch!’ she whined in pain when she cuts her finger.

 

‘Are you okay, Sica?’ Yuri asked when she saw her friend’s state.

‘I’m fine. Just a small cut,’ Jessica replied while the blood on her finger.

When Jessica stood up, she saw Junhyung entered the café.

 

 

‘Junhyung oppa! What are you doing here? Where is Top oppa?’ Jessica asked while walking towards Junhyung.

Junhyung didn’t answer her question. Instead, he stared at her with his sorrow eyes. Jessica noticed Junhyung’s sad and miserable face and that’s make her more uneasy.

 

‘Oppa, where is Top oppa? He has a date with me tonight,’ Jessica asked Junhyung.

‘Sica-ah…’ Junhyung weakly uttered.

‘Where is Top oppa?’ Jessica asked again.

‘Sica….’ Junhyung said while staring at her, apologetically.

 

‘Stop calling my name! Now tell me where is Top oppa?!’ Jessica shouted because she sensed something is not right with Junhyung’s behavior.

Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona averted their attentions to both of them.

 

 

 

‘Tell me, where is he?’ Jessica asked again, tears unknowingly started to flood in her eyes. She noticed stain of bloods on Junhyung’s shirt.

‘Sica, I have something to tell you,’ Junhyung said after regaining his strength to tell Jessica the sad news.

‘Save it! I just want to know where is Top oppa? Where is your boss?!’ Jessica yelled, almost losing her patience.

Junhyung stared at his boss’s lover and he felt so sorry and sad for her. He knew she won’t able to accept the devastating news about Top. Nevertheless,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter