chapter 12

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

 

It’s been a week after Top’s death. Jessica’s condition was not getting better. She barely eats and kept on crying and dozing off. She lost so much weight in just a week and she looked different from the old Jessica.

There were no bright smiles, no blazing eyes and no high-pitched voices from Jessica. She locked herself in her room and often ended up running to Top’s cemetery. Whenever she is gone or lost, her friends will found her at the cemetery, crying and calling for Top’s name.

 

Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona took turns to take care of Jessica. They worried to leave her alone because they afraid she will do something stupid. It’s breaking their hearts too seeing Jessica’s state but, nothing they can do to help to reduce her pain.

Junhyung often visited Jessica, to ask about her health and condition. He is still guarding and protecting her, like Top asked from him.

Doojun also take care and protected Jessica’s safety. He knew the risk and danger she is in because most of the people knew she is the late Top’s lover.

 

 

Jessica is lost in her own world. She barely talked to anyone and she shut herself off. She had no reason to keep on living because the only person that ever loves her is dead. She lost the only person she had in this world.

Her friends are really worried with her condition. They tried to bring her to the counselor but failed because Jessica objected. She claimed she is okay and doesn’t need counselor but everyone knew she is not okay at all.

 

Jessica is wandering near the lake. She wore a dress, a very special dress that she got from Top; her dream’s wedding dress.

 

 

This morning, when Yuri left for work, Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter