chapter 5

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hyung,’ Junhyung greeted respectfully when he saw Top walked down from the stairs.

‘What bring you here so early? I thought I made myself clear last night that I don’t want any disturbance for today because my girl is here,’ Top said grimly while puffing his cigarette.

‘I’m sorry, hyung but, our boss is looking for you since last night. He has been asking about you and wanted to meet you today,’ Junhyung told, slightly scared.

‘What did he want? I just got back from dealing his big business. I deserved a break,’ Top stated.

‘I’m not sure, hyung. He called you many times but, he couldn’t reach you. He is quite pissed off when he called me just now,’ Junhyung told.

‘I switched off my phone since last night. He didn’t say anything else?’ Top asked.

‘No, he just asked me to find you. Hyung, he has been asking so many questions about your possible lover. I think his suspicion grew deeper and I heard from a trustful resource that he is tracking you because he wanted to know about your girl,’ Junhyung said to his boss in details.

‘I know. One of his men tailed me when I was on my way to Sica’s house last night. Luckily, that thug is stupid and fool, so, I got rid of him,’ Top replied with an evil smirk.

 

 

‘Hyung, I also heard from our men who guarded Jessica that one of Boss’s trustworthy men was spotted at The Solar Café, last week,’ Junhyung told his boss.

‘!!’ Top cursed while angrily hitting the table in front of him with his fist.

Junhyung is slightly shocked with Top’s anger.

 

‘Jun, make sure Hyunsuk hyung won’t know about Sica! If his men is spotted at The Solar again, take care of them, you got me?’ Top instructed, grimly.

‘Yes, hyung. I’ll do as you say,’ Junhyung obeyed.

‘This is bad. I can’t let Hyunsuk hyung know about Sica, it’s too dangerous. I need to think of something,’ Top said, more to himself.

Junhyung already used to this kind of situation. Whenever it is about Jessica, Top will easily freak out and worried. He thought it is because of Top’s deep love for her. YG never stopped his gangs from meeting girls but, he doesn’t like it if their girls become some kind of hindrance. And apparently, Jessica is some kind of hindrance because she can easily control Top. Top became much softer after he met her and YG knew about it, Top’s changes in attitude. That’s why YG is trying hard to dig information about Top’s secret lover.

 

 

 

A phone’s ring disturbed Junhyung’s deep thought.

‘Sorry, hyung. I need to answer this phone call,’ Junhyung said to Top.

Top just curtly nodded and motioned him to dismiss and take his call.

 

 

Top is still puffing his cigarette while thinking about Jessica. He is worried about her safety if YG knew about her existence in his life.

Suddenly, his ears heard a very familiar rhythm, piano rhythm. His lover is playing the piano, like she always did whenever she came here. A smile crept on his grim face when he heard the familiar rhythm.

 

Top took his steps and walked to the place where the piano is located. And as expected, Jessica is playing the piano with full of emotion while singing her favorite song, Almost, with her soft-angelic voices.

He halted his steps and quietly listened to her angel-like voices. She didn’t aware of his entrance because she is back-facing him. She is so absorbed with her singing and piano-playing.

 

 

When the song ended, Top applauded his lover while walking towards her.

‘Oppa!’ Jessica called when she turned around, to look at her smiling boyfriend.

‘You did great, like always,’ he said while patting her head.

‘Thank you!’ she thanked with a bright smile.

 

‘It’s Almost again,’ Top said and sat beside her.

‘Yeah, it’s my favorite song after all. I just love that song,’ Jessica stated with a smile.

‘I know. It suits your voice so much. You should become a singer,’ he suggested.

‘Shiro! If I become a singer, I won’t have much time to spend with you. Our times together will be limited and I don’t like it! I want to be with you, always,’ she said sweetly.

‘Same with me, baby. I want to be with you, forever,’ he softly said while her hair.

‘But I’m scared,’ she stated with a sad face.

‘Scared of what?’ he asked, concern.

‘I’m scared of losing you. I can’t imagine my life without you, oppa,’ she replied, sadly.

‘I won’t go anywhere. I am always with you, so, don’t be scare,’ he coaxed and pulled her into his arms.

 

‘But your job is dangerous. I am not in peace when I think of your job and your daily life. It’s always full with guns, blades and fights. I’m scared oppa, I’m scared if anything happen to you,’ Jessica expressed her feeling, on his chest. There are tears b in her hazel eyes.

‘Hush, there’s nothing to worry about. I can take care o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter