chapter 1

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon is a young girl who grown up in an orphanage since she was 10 years old. Her parents and her little sister, Soojung, dead when they involved in a car crash on their way home for Jessica’s birthday celebration. Since then, she lived with her older brother, Yunho, at an orphanage called The Heaven because they don’t have other family.

However, after a year, Yunho ran away from the orphanage without telling her. Since then, she is alone at the orphanage, growing up with the guardians and her friends who were unfortunate like her.

 

Jessica is devastated and sad when Yunho left her. She was just 11 years old and she got nobody else except her 16 years old brother. She couldn’t think why her brother did that to her. She knows Yunho loves her so much and he always been there for her, loving and protecting her from any harm but he just left like that without saying goodbye to her. That’s what makes her so heartbroken and sad.

After Yunho disappeared, Jessica became quiet and cold. She preferred to shut herself in her room and didn’t talk much with anyone. She barely has any friends and preferred to be alone.

However, everything changed when Jessica got a letter from her brother, Yunho, after a year he left. That letter changed her and she becomes more lively and cheerful. She changed to a kind, cheerful, bright, naïve and innocent girl like she used to be. Everyone in the town and at the orphanage loves her, the pretty, bright, pure and innocent girl, Jessica. Nevertheless, even though she always looked so happy and bright, deep down in her heart, she is lonely and missing her family so much. But, she never showed her sadness to anyone. She always prayed that her brother will come back to her soon.

 

 

Jessica’s real happiness existed when she met a very special guy. He saved her when she was almost killed by a group of unknown people. The reason why those guys wanted to kill her is still mysterious until now. He, Top a.k.a the successor of the Tiger’s gang, is the guy who saved Jessica from being killed. Since then, he always protected her from any harms.

Day by day, they felt in love with each other. Even though her close friends objected her feelings for Top but, she couldn’t lie to herself. Both her and Top are really in love and couldn’t be separated no matter what the reason is. Her friends and even Top himself tried to leave her because he knew the danger she will face if she becomes his lover. Nevertheless, Top couldn’t stop his deep feelings for her.

Despite everyone’s objection, both Jessica and Top becomes a lovely couple. But, they tried to keep their relationship as secret as possible because of her safety. Top puts Jessica under tight-security to prevent his enemies from harming her. He assigned bodyguards to look after her. Every time he went abroad for business, his most trustworthy man, Yong Junhyung or Popping Dragon, will look after her.

Jessica is happy with Top and she never bothered by other people’s perception about him. All she knew is, Top brings her back to life and he shines her world. He is the reason of her happiness despite of her being an orphanage. His loves for her is everything that she needs to cover her sadness and missing for her family.

Chapter 1

 

October, 2010

 

At Solar Café

 

‘Sica, can you please get the order from table no.4? I need to fix this thing first,’ Yuri said to Jessica.

‘Alright, Yul. Leave it to me,’ Jessica replied while quickly took the menu and walked to the customer.

 

Jessica worked at Solar Café for 2 years already. She worked there with her best friend, Yuri. That café is owned by her other best friend, Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter