chapter 28

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter...

 

A few hours later

 

Jessica is awake and she slowly opened her eyes. Her head is still aching and she felt dizzy. She tried her hardest to open her eyes.

When her eyes were fully awake, she is surprised to see her surroundings.

‘Where am I?’ she thought.

 

Jessica scanned around the room and it felt familiar to her. Suddenly, she remembered how GD saved her earlier and she instantly knew that she is in GD’s room. She was there before when he saved her from committing suicide.

Jessica took off the towel on her forehead and massaged her forehead. Her head is aching like crazy.

‘Oppa~~’ she called for GD but he is nowhere in sights.

 

 

 

Jessica slowly stepped down from the bed and headed towards the door. She is taking a small step at a time, to prevent her from falling due to her headache.

‘Oppa~~’ she called again when she is out of the room.

 

Suddenly, she felt her head is spinning and she is ready to fall down in any seconds. Luckily, a pair of strong arms caught her in time before she felt down.

‘Where are you going? You should rest,’ GD nagged, worriedly.

‘I’m looking for you,’ she weakly replied but trying the best to flash a smile to him.

He smiled too seeing her kindness. Even though she is sick, she’s still showing her smiles to him.

 

GD swiftly lifted her up and carried her, bridal style.

‘You want to rest in my room or in the living room?’ he asked the princess in his arms.

‘In the living room,’ Jessica replied while wrapping her arms around his neck.

‘Okay,’ he smiled while bringing her to the living room. She rested her head on his shoulder, feeling his warmness.

He smiled to himself when she rested her head on his shoulder. He is overwhelmed with happiness.

 

 

 

In the living room, GD gently laid Jessica down on the coach. Then, he darted into his room before appeared again with a blanket. He covered her petite body with the blanket, to warm her. She is touched with his cares and attention towards her.

When GD is about to leave again, Jessica caught his wrist.

‘Where are you going again?’ she asked with pale face.

‘To get the hot porridge and medicine for you,’ he replied while smiling.

She just nodded but still holding his wrist.

 

‘Don’t worry, it won’t take long… I will be back in seconds, sunshine,’ GD said while tipping her nose.

Jessica smiled and slowly loosens her grips on his wrist. She didn’t know why but she doesn’t want him to disappear from her sights. Maybe she is still traumatic with the incident earlier, that’s why she needed GD’s presence with her, to make her feel safe. That’s what she thought to herself.

 

A few minutes later, GD appeared with a tray on his palms.

‘Here, hot porridge and milk for you to regain your strength. After that, you need to take medicine to reduce your fever,’ he told her while placing the tray on the table, in front of her.

‘You make the porridge by yourself?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘Yepp, specially for you,’ he replied, cheekily.

She chuckled at his cheekiness.

 

‘Kombawo, oppa,’ Jessica thanked in grateful.

‘Don’t mention it. I am your shining armor, remember?’ GD said.

She smiled while nodding at him. She is too tired to talk more.

 

 

Jessica wanted to take the bowl to eat the porridge but GD was a step faster than her. He took the bowl and is ready to feed her.

‘Oppa, I can eat on my own,’ she told him.

‘No, I will feed you,’ he stated while taking a spoon of the porridge.

He gently blew the hot porridge before feeding it to her. She willingly opened and ate it. She slowly chewed the porridge in .

 

‘One more,’ GD said while shoving another spoon of the porridge.

Jessica ate it and after chewing for several moments, she finally swallowed it.

 

When GD was about to feed another spoon, Jessica shook her head while gently pushing his hand away.

‘I don’t want to eat anymore,’ she spoke, weakly.

‘You just ate a little. Please, a bit more,’ he coaxed.

‘Shiro!.. I might vomit if I eat more… Please, oppa,’ she begged with her puppy eyes.

 

‘Arasso2… But, you need to finish this milk,’ he said while giving her a glass of milk. He always defeated every time she showed him her puppy eyes.

She took the milk and slowly drank it. He is watching her every move, to make sure she finished her milk.

 

‘No2x, you need to finish it,’ GD told when Jessica is about to put the glass on the table.

‘I already drank ¾ of it,’ Jessica argued.

‘You need to listen to me if you want to get better soon… It is for your own good.. Please, finish it, okay?’ he consoled, softly.

‘Arasso,’ she replied with a cute pout.

He chuckled seeing her cute pouty lips.

 

‘Good girl!’ GD claimed while patting her head when Jessica finished her milk.

‘Thank you,’ she replied while smiling.

‘Now, it’s time for your medicine,’ he told her.

‘Noooooo…I hate medicine,’ she whined like a little kid.

‘You must take your medicine,’ he stated.

‘Oppa, I’ll be fine after resting. I think there is no need for me to take medication,’ she reasoned. She really hates to take medication and she won’t ever take it if someone didn’t force her.

 

‘No more objection from you, sunshine. You MUST take this medicine to reduce your fever and headache. If not, your fever will become worst,’ GD told.

‘But I really hate medication. It tastes bitter,’ Jessica said with a pout.

‘Of course it is bitter, that’s why we called it medication… Please, you need to endure it just for a second.. After you swallow, you won’t feel anything,’ he coaxed.

‘Shiro~~~~’ she whined.

‘No, I won’t take any objection from you. It’s final and you MUST take this medicine,’ he said, sternly.

She was startled with his strictness because it is the first time she actually witnessed the firm side of him. GD was always kind, sweet and gentle with her before.

 

‘Arasso,’ Jessica quietly agreed.

GD noticed the sadness in her voice. He knew she is sulking with him because he forced her to take the medicine.

He gave her the pills and a glass of water. She slowly ate it and swallowed with so much difficulty. After that, she put the glass on the table while wearing a sad expression.

 

 

‘Are you mad with me?’ GD asked the sulking-girl.

‘No,’ Jessica simply replied.

‘I know you are mad with me…. But Jess, it’s for your own good. I forced you to take medication so that you won’t fall sick. You are already have fever, I don’t want it becomes worst,’ he coaxed her, softly.

‘I know… I’m not mad, oppa… Besides, I am grateful to you for ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter