chapter 2

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Enjoy your foods,’ Jessica said nicely to the customers.

Then, she proceeded to the next table, to clean the leftover from the previous customers.

 

 

‘Did you hear about the clash last night?’ a guy at the nearby table asked his friends.

‘The clash that involved the Tiger gang?’ the other guy asked.

‘Yeah, I heard several people died. They killed their enemies and also innocent people who happened to be on the scene. Poor the innocent people,’ the first guy said with sympathy.

‘They are heartless. Aigooo, I got chills even just by talking about them. They are scary and terrifying, especially their young leader,’ the second guy told.

‘Nugu? The fearless and heartless Top?’ the first guy asked.

‘Yahh, don’t mention his name! It gave me goose bumps. I heard people said that he always came here,’ the second guy uttered with a hint of fear in his voice.

‘I don’t understand why police didn’t arrest them? They are obviously drug dealers, illegal weapons' seller and killers. What are they waiting for?’ the first guy said in disbelief.

‘Are you dumb or what? Even officers didn’t dare to seek trouble with them. Officers are afraid of them. They couldn’t do anything to those mafias,’ the second guy stated.

‘But they are getting overboard. They killed people almost every day…Aigooo, it’s scary,’ the first guy claimed in terrifies.

 

 

 

Jessica heard everything from those guys’ conversation. She abruptly halted her tasks in cleaning the table when she heard their conversation. After a few minutes, she continued her jobs and pretended like she didn’t hear anything.

 

‘What happened to you? Are you okay?’ Yuri asked Jessica, who lost in her deep thought.

‘Neh? No, it’s nothing,’ Jessica answered while smiling.

‘Missing your boyfriend?’ Yuri asked.

‘Yep, of course I miss him. I haven’t seen him for 10 days already,’ Jessica replied with a sad pout.

‘Where did he go this time?’ Yuri asked.

‘China… He has a business to deal with,’ Jessica said.

‘Yeah, right. Illegal business or killing someone,’ Yuri uttered, sarcastically.

‘Yul…’ Jessica said to her best friend.

‘Sorry,’ Yuri apologized, half-heartedly.

Jessica sighed at her best friend’s act. She knows how much Yuri dislike her boyfriend because of his status as a gangster.

 

 

‘Sica!’ suddenly someone shouted her name.

‘Junnie!’ Jessica cried happily when she saw the owner of the voice.

That guy approached Jessica and when he is in front of her, he hugged her, tightly.

 

‘Miss me?’ that guy, Yoon Doojun, playfully asked Jessica.

‘A bit,’ Jessica answered shortly and coolly.

‘A bit, huh? I bet you miss me like crazy,’ Doojun teased.

‘No, I’m not,’ Jessica denied.

‘Yes you are,’ Doojun teased again.

Jessica playfully stuck out her tongue at him and he laughed at her cuteness.

 

‘Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in 3 days,’ Jessica said to him.

‘I was busy investigating a new case,’ Doojun told.

‘New case? What is it this time? Murder or robbery?’ she asked.

‘A murdered case, a family was killed last weeks and until now, we still can’t trace the killer and we didn’t have any suspect,’ he said with disappointment.

‘Don’t worry, Junnie. You will ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter